/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Guaranteed Feedback Club!

Taqiyah
07-12-2006, 05:18 AM
Assalama Alaikum.

fellow sisters and brothers,

I had an idea about how people could possibly receive more feedback.:)

It goes like this…

If you want a response to your writings and you don’t mind giving one response in return for it then just reply to this thread and say you’re in.

The first 50 people to do so agree to feed the other 49 members on the lists writings whenever they post one. Within reason, no flooding.

If you decide you don’t want to participate any longer just delete your post inside this thread and your no longer under any obligation.

But when active you are kindly expected to give some feedback to all your other feedback club members. And them to you.

I have a fairly strong opinion and don’t pull any punches expressing it.
Everything I say may not be correct, but its honest reasoned opinion.
So be honest please.

So try it out, see if you like it.
what do you have to lose.

Feedclub member number one, Taqiyah.:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dahir
07-12-2006, 05:41 AM
:uhwhat :? :rollseyes

I'm in!

I need rep, feedback, "Islamic Homepeople" <--variant of "homies" of sorts.

Good idea for a thread, some users are desperate for rep points. I'm one. Count me in if rep is given.

Taqiyah
07-12-2006, 11:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
:uhwhat :? :rollseyes

Good idea for a thread, some users are desperate for rep points./B]
Yeah tell me about it! I am one of them too;D

come on people!

Dahir
07-13-2006, 05:18 AM
Tips on Getting Rep:

1. Ask for It.
2. Spend A LOT of time in "World Affairs," as all the smart folk are there, like me!
3. Kiss up to the mods and "Super Users";D
4. Create useful threads, like "how to be a better person" with SOURCES!
5. Go to a thread in "World Affairs" and give a dazzling argument against someone, without offending them, just sound smart!

Those got me 139 reps, up to now, and I've been almost solely in "World Affairs" so that will help a lot. Sound smart, and, oh, use tons of sarcasm outside "World Affairs."

Don't be sarcastic in WA, we take ourselves seriously and our political views are almost sacred to us, so don't offend us!

Other than that, use sarcasm in the other threads, tons of it, but do it in the "Sisters" room, we don't take kindly to your types!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Taqiyah
07-13-2006, 05:31 AM
Tips on Getting Rep:

Don't be sarcastic in WA, we take ourselves seriously and our political views are almost sacred to us, so don't offend us!

Other than that, use sarcasm in the other threads, tons of it, but do it in the "Sisters" room, we don't take kindly to your types!
hehehehe;D YES SIR!:coolsis: Got it;D
i will take ur advise and spend lots of time at WA...but I gotta tel yah I hate Politics:hiding: I honestly mean that......... I don't know but I think it is just a waste of time....well that might be just me:rollseyes
Thanks 4 the tips brother. I appreciate it.
see yah!

Tania
07-13-2006, 05:37 AM
I am little confused: its about to reply always when i read your posts or give you reps everytime when i read your posts? :)

Taqiyah
07-13-2006, 05:44 AM
Sis if u join this club u gotta reply to the posts of all the other members of this club whenever u r active. It is not just me......whoever joins the club.

Tania
07-13-2006, 05:48 AM
I want to join :) and i will try my best to reply at all 50 members posts

Taqiyah
07-13-2006, 06:59 AM
WElcome Mara........and Good luck

Re.TiReD
07-13-2006, 01:56 PM
:sl: hmm...why not!! are the words that come to mind! :giggling: lol i''m not on the forum that much but when i am i'll be sure to reply to all of your posts I.A. :w:

(p.s can i have a induction ceremony?? :sister: )

Daffodil
07-13-2006, 08:56 PM
Asalamulaikum

I dnt understand what u mean, what are u talking about can u please elaborate further. Where exactly do u want ppl to giv u feedback etc etc???

Taqiyah
07-14-2006, 02:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
Asalamulaikum

I dnt understand what u mean, what are u talking about can u please elaborate further. Where exactly do u want ppl to giv u feedback etc etc???

Sis I am not askin people for a feedback....if u agree to this thread u gonna be one of the 50 member of the club.......and u gonna reply to the posts and writtings of all the other members of this club whenever u r active and they r also gonna reply to all the posts u make. Bottom line- u gonna get more comments,responses,replies:) awesome huh?;D

Dahir
07-14-2006, 07:17 AM
Um, c'mon, when are the reps going to start rolling in, guys, this isn't Hollywood, we've got real issues, and they contain reps!:rant:

Daffodil
07-14-2006, 02:40 PM
isnt that what the whole purpose of a forum is any way? that u take part in discussions.

MUNIRAH
07-14-2006, 02:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
isnt that what the whole purpose of a forum is any way? that u take part in discussions.

yeah maybe 4 the notorious members only:?
coz some people r so picky about who they give feedback to........
It might take yah like 2 days to come up with a really interestin topic and when ya post it Nobody Replies to it! that is just so sad........
so u not motivated to post anymore:heated:
U gonna get feedback no matter what! this is the beauty of this club;D

Yeah I am totally in.........

MUNIRAH
07-14-2006, 03:02 PM
Um, c'mon, when are the reps going to start rolling in, guys, this isn't Hollywood, we've got real issues, and they contain reps!:rant:

like my mom says "patience is a virtue"
though I not really a patient person;D well I try!

Re.TiReD
07-24-2006, 02:25 PM
so whats happening with this feedback club then...:?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.