/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wake Up Muslims!!!

Helena
07-12-2006, 12:50 PM
The Nabi (saw) continued in the hadith, we will be like the floating rubbish, upon floods of water. What does this mean? When a flood happens, it takes along everything with it, and you will find rubbish floating on the top. What use is this rubbish? Of no use at all, it is meaninless and no one has a care in the world about it. Obviously because it is rubbish, but what did the Nabi (saw) say, MY UMMAH will become like this, no one will have a care in the world for the Muslims, the blood, the honour and the life of the Muslim, will become so cheap. Although there will be billions of Muslims in the world, they will have no power at all, no strength whatsoever, and they will be the most humiliated nation on earth.

The sad fact is that when the Nabi (saw) told the sahaabah this hadith, they were surprised, that will we be so small in number that Muslims will suffer such humiliation?

What was the reply of our beloved Nabi (saw)?

He said no, We will number many, 3.5 billion in fact, but the problem will be what?

The problem will be WAHN, love of this dunia. The love of this dunia will overtake our minds, our souls and our bodies. It will overtake us so much, that we will become deaf, dumb and blind to the cries of the ummah.

Do you know that the Nabi (saw) said,"The Muslim Ummah is like ONE body, if one part of it hurts, the rest of the body aches and shivers in pain also."

Are we feeling this pain of the Ummah?

Do we hear the cries of our mothers in Palestine when they are kicked to the ground with their khimaars ripped off?

Do we feel the injuries of our fathers and brothers, when they are tortured, beaten, punched, kicked, spat on and treated worse than animals?

Are we feeling that pain? Are we feeling hurt? Do we even raise a finger? Do we even speak a word? DO WE??????????????????

Have we forgotten the words of the Nabi (saw), when he said,"The Muslim Ummah is a unique Ummah among the whole of mankind: Their LAND is ONE, their WAR is ONE, their PEACE is ONE, their HONOR is ONE and their TRUST is ONE".

Do we act as though we are one ummah? One family? One brotherhood?

We should be saying, that was my brother in Kashmir, that was my sister in Afghaanistaan, that was my mother in Sheeshan, but subhaan'Allaah what is the mentality of the Muslims today??? They are Afghaani and we are Turkish, they are Chechen and we are Bangladeshi, they are Palestinian and we are Pakistani. The disease of nationalism has spread amongst us,

The World Cup and who wins it, is of more importance to us. Our Families, our wives and our children are our priority. Our jobs, our status and our money, have become more important to us. Our mansions, our BMWs and our businesses are more beloved to us. WHY O MUSLIM???

I wonder what will wake us up?

When 250 kuffaar break down our house at 4am in the morning maybe, and terrify and traumatise our family - we will wake up???

That is what is happening in the jails of Abu Ghraib to YOUR brothers and sisters. That is what is happening in the villages of Kashmir, and Filisteen and Iraaq and Bosnia and Afghaanistaan and Sudaan and Kosovo and every Muslim country you know of!

You know, our ancestors were the likes of Mu'tasim, who when he heard of just one muslim woman, being captured in the hands of the kuffaar, sent out a whole Muslim army just to defend her honour and free her from the shackles of the kuffaar... where is the mu'tasim of today? Where are the Khalid Ibn Waleeds and Sa'd Ibn Abi Waqqaas's of today, or do we even know who these great Muslims in Islaamic History were???

No we dont, because sadly, we know more about the history of people from Hollywood and Bollywood than we do of the lives of the sahaabah. We know more lyrics to haraam songs, than we know of the Qur'aan and hadith. We are more tuned in to the latest soaps, the latest songs, the latest fashion, the latest gear, but we forget our brothers and sisters. La Haula Wa La Quwwata Illaah Billaah...

Know O muslim, that this dunia is merely a passing station, and the life hereafter is what we aim for. Do not let the dunia and its glamour take you away from your goal, or what should be your goal.

Remember tomorow, you will have to stand before Allaah, The Almighty, and answer for everything that you did.

When he asks you, what did you do to help your brothers and sisters, what will your answer be?

Ya Allaah I was busy getting a degree?

Ya Allaah I was busy earning money?

Ya Allaah i wanted to know who won the World Cup?

Ya Allaah I was more interested in what happens in Eastenders and Home And Away?

You may have read through this article and thought yes this is true, I feel so bad, and then after a few minutes threw the article behind your back and switched the TV back on. No O Muslim, this isnt the way, make a promise to yourself, that from today, you will submit yourself totally to Allaah, as you are a Muslim. Quit simply wearing the title of the Muslim, but act like one. Gain ilm of the deen and implement it, and pass your ilm on. Find out the truth about what is happening to your muslim brothers and sisters around the world, and let others know, who aren't aware about it.

O my dear Muslim brother, O my dear Muslim sister!

Let us wake up from our deep slumber, arise now and use all we have, our knowledge, our skills, our youth, our time, our health, our wealth, let us invest everything in the way of Allaah, lest our Muslim brothers and sisters that are being oppressed, complain to Allaah and account us tomorow for not helping them.

If we cannot do anything, the least we can do is speak out, Allaah has blessed us with a tongue, let us use it, and if we are unable to do this also, then subhaan'Allaah the least of the least of the least that we can do, is raise our hands and weep to Allaah, make dua that Allaah helps us, that Allaah helps and gives sabr to all the Muslims suffering today at the hands of the kuffaar...

Yaa Allaah grant victory to the Muslims wherever they may be ...Allaahumma Aameen!

Dont forget Oh Muslim, the Nabi (saw) said, "Whoever goes to sleep, and wakes up, without to be concerned of the affairs of the Ummah, then he is not one of us"

something to think about....any comments inshalah...

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sis786
07-12-2006, 01:37 PM
Wow mashallah sis your post made me shiver and you are right sis. Im am amoung those that am stuck in my little life and think little of the outside.

Inshallah the first thing we can do is make dua for those that are being opressed and for the Ummah as a whole.

Its made me wake up Sis Jazakallah kharyaan

Ghazi
07-12-2006, 01:40 PM
:sl:

Good post sis, don't worry just like the nation of bullies in the past the one's in the present will be delt with in due time.

------
07-12-2006, 01:43 PM
Gud post ukhtee, an eye opener for all of Insha'Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslimah_here
07-12-2006, 01:51 PM
MASHALLAH!! very touching and emotional post, showing ur love for the muslim ummah! It does upset me seeing the satate of muslims all over the world, but right now Im not in a position to be able to do much but to make dua for them. I hope INSHALLAH we can all do something for our muslim brother n sisters who are suffering, ameen.

ALLAHAFIZ.

Helena
07-12-2006, 01:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_here
MASHALLAH!! very touching and emotional post, showing ur love for the muslim ummah! It does upset me seeing the satate of muslims all over the world, but right now Im not in a position to be able to do much but to make dua for them. I hope INSHALLAH we can all do something for our muslim brother n sisters who are suffering, ameen.

ALLAHAFIZ.
AMEEN!

Abdul Fattah
07-13-2006, 10:41 AM
You are so right Helena, but even if you want to do something, what can one do? What use is our tongue when nobody's prepared to listen. What use are our numbers if the outcome of a battle is no longer decided by numbers but rather by the weapons they wield, with airstrikes and bombs. Deterence with nuclear weapons, propaganda and lies. How do you fight that?

adeeb
07-13-2006, 02:06 PM
masha Allah.
very good article... wish i can do something for my brother and sister with my body, my hands, my feet, my heart, my money, my pray, my fast to help them out of this condition. ameen

i hope someday, the superpower country, such as USA, UK can be lead with muslim, so they'd know what we're thinking about them and they'd help us out of this suffering condition. insha Allah

rumen2011
02-11-2011, 03:41 AM
A.Salam

To Brothers and Sister just wanted to let everyone know there is a live online broadcast and discussions on wakeupmuslims.co.uk the live broadcast starts from 6.30pm inshallah topic of discussion is chosen by the public.

W.salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.