/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Afraid of war?

IbnAbdulHakim
07-12-2006, 01:10 PM
:salamext:

I want you to seriously think about going into the battle field where anything goes. A grenade could blow you up, a bullet could dig into your leg causing you to limp, someone can even blow your arms clean off! you could lose an eye, wateva happens i want you to think about it inshaAllah.

wallahi recently i been thinkin a lot, over the last few weeks i think i got over this fear of "pain" because i've read too much of the fear of the hellfire and its punishments.

but the little fear that lingers... i think i would be able to march into the field (im not talking about doing this, if i do it will be years later when im fully trained) but how do i get rid of the little lingering fear which creeps its way in? I read a hadith where a man faught jihad fi-sabillilah and commited suicide because he couldnt handle the pain!

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ameeratul Layl
07-12-2006, 01:15 PM
Salam,

The battle field? I don't think I would want to go out and fight like that.

I know these may seem words to you but, there are people out there that have made a difference, good and bad.

I don't think that me going out on the battle field will make things better for Islam.

Be someone who can make a difference!!

Wasalam

Helena
07-12-2006, 01:17 PM
can i ask one thing about the hadith...isnt suicide haraam in islam?

Ameeratul Layl
07-12-2006, 01:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena

:sl:
Yes, Allah has given us life and takes it too. We have no right to take it ourselves.

Wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghazi
07-12-2006, 01:21 PM

Brother remember that the mujahid who dies fisibililah doesn't get questioned in the grave and goes straight in the heart of a grean bird in the highest level of janna, do you know why he isn't questioned like everyone else? it's beacause of the fear of the battle, the bullets which he was in danger, the limbs he saw being torn apart from bodies, after a mujahid sees this and still fights for the sake of allah thats enough of a trial for him, also remember at the time of death a mujahid feels the pain similar to a bite of a mosquito subhanallah the pain of death has been reduced so much, but always ask allah to make you among the shuhadaa cause it's the best exit from this dunya, what would you rather have a death on a bed on the 'NHS' or fighting for the sake of allah in battle, also remember allah him self says don't refer to the people who are killed in my way as being dead, they are not dead they are in janna as we speak.

amirah_87
07-12-2006, 01:23 PM
ass salaamu alaykum,

akhee, i guess this is just a natrual feeling!!...everytime i pass officers on the tube i always think: are they gonna shoot me!!:offended:...cause it can happen to anyone!!
But war is a big issue....i guess your Imaan has to be pretty high for you to be in one.
and Allah knows best!!

i remember that hadeeth aswell, where the sahaabiy was wounded, so he sliced a vain in his wrist or sumthing...so he could hasten his death!!!

i honestly would'nt go....cause you gotta think about your parents too...
like the hadeeth where a sahaabiy was about to go to jihaad ...and the prophet asked him:how his parents are with the whole situation!...so he said : ya rasulullaah they're crying!...so he said : return to them and make them laugh as you made them cry!! :peace:

Mawaddah
07-12-2006, 01:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid

but the little fear that lingers... i think i would be able to march into the field (im not talking about doing this, if i do it will be years later when im fully trained) but how do i get rid of the little lingering fear which creeps its way in? I read a hadith where a man faught jihad fi-sabillilah and commited suicide because he couldnt handle the pain!

I have always spent alot of thought on this. I always thought ' what if I was on the battlefield and I got hurt? what if something caused me to be maimed for life?' And it used to baffle and worry me.
But then, that is just the reality of war, if you go you will most probably be harmed, limbs cut off, and a huge possibility of being killed (INsha'allah that person would be a martyr).
Remember a hadeeth of when Rasulullah was fighting in a battle ( I can't recall which one) and his finger got cut and started to bleed and he looked at it and said :
Hal Anti Illa Usbu3in Damaytee
Wa Fee Sabilillahi Maa Laqaytee

You are nothing more than a finger which bled......and what have you met in Allahs cause?

A person who goes out for Jihaad,on the battlefield, has to be sincere. Once he is sincere and he knows what he is fighting for, that he is fighting for Allahs cause then that will help banish all other worries Insha'allah. And besides! In Islaam if a Muslim was even to be pricked by a thorn then his sins are expiated for as long as he is in pain.......so imagine if he were to be hurt in battle! and the rewards for those who fight for Allahs cause are so bountiful.

I guess that it all depends on the strenght of the iman of that particular individual. Once a person has strong Iman that he will be able to accept whatever happens to him Insha'allah.

Sorry I dont know if I made much sense :X

Ameeratul Layl
07-12-2006, 02:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah

I guess that it all depends on the strenght of the iman of that particular individual. Once a person has strong Iman that he will be able to accept whatever happens to him Insha'allah.

Sorry I dont know if I made much sense :X

..And their intention.

Yes sister, you made sense.

Wasalam

root
07-12-2006, 03:21 PM
Can I add a few points: Firstly, You have neglected to state if you are refering to an Armed Force who is carying out the policies of the elected government of the day or for a terrorist organisation and/or Militia group.

In my opinion the "definition" of a battlefield will differ depending on which one you are talking about.

I want you to seriously think about going into the battle field where anything goes.
Generally, and it would depend on your POV "anything goes" is not strictly true under the terms of the geneva convention. certain "rules" of war apply to both sides.

A grenade could blow you up,
Grenades don't actually "blow you up", they rip you apart with pieces of metal known as shrapnel.

a bullet could dig into your leg causing you to limp,
the bullet could bounce off a bone travel up your body and exit via the top of your head taking all your brains with it. Bullets bounce around the body when they hit solid bone, so entry and exit wounds are not always as clear cut as what you seem to think. Shooting someone in the leg is no less dangerous than shooting into his chest! If you are killed instantly by a bullet, then you would never know a thing, a bullet travels faster than the speed of sound, you are shot then you hear the zip. if you are killed instantly you will never hear the zip. PS... Hear a crack then hit the dirt, the bullets just above your head

someone can even blow your arms clean off! you could lose an eye, wateva happens i want you to think about it inshaAllah.
You can even have your head blown clean off becuase you "buddy" does not know what the hell he is doing and shoots you accidently. However, battlefield casualties and the associated death rte depends on the quality of the medical support you are given. And the strength of your buddies during a fire-fight.

A person who goes out for Jihaad,on the battlefield, has to be sincere. Once he is sincere and he knows what he is fighting for, that he is fighting for Allahs cause then that will help banish all other worries Insha'allah. And besides! In Islaam if a Muslim was even to be pricked by a thorn then his sins are expiated for as long as he is in pain.......so imagine if he were to be hurt in battle! and the rewards for those who fight for Allahs cause are so bountiful.
Such guff will always sucker people into fighting a futile battle where you are "rewarded" for your death.

Stay at home, find a way to achieve what you want by compromising and communication. You'll only wind up in Guantanamo Bay at best, dead at worst. Though some here may see it as best that you die, the death rates for militia is very high and life expectency is not too good. Do it to die, not to fight is a better way to put it.......

Ameeratul Layl
07-12-2006, 03:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by root

Such guff will always sucker people into fighting a futile battle where you are "rewarded" for your death.

That guff is my religion you are talking about. So, I kindly suggest you choose your words more carefully.

Peace

Ghazi
07-12-2006, 03:26 PM

Stay at home, find a way to achieve what you want by compromising and communication. You'll only wind up in Guantanamo Bay at best, dead at worst. Though some here may see it as best that you die, the death rates for militia is very high and life expectency is not too good. Do it to die, not to fight is a better way to put it.......
Huh? Please don't insult my religion like it or not jihad is an aspect of islam I'm not gonna suger-coat it and avoid speaking of it to please non-muslims as many muslims do today, anyway your a non-muslim so you wouldn't understand the disire for shuhadaa which many muslims beg allah for on a daily basis, I hope you guided to the straight path.

Mawaddah
07-12-2006, 03:28 PM
Sorry to see that you have such an opinion.
Well to us Muslims this is not "guff" and we hold in HIGH ESTEEM those people who go out and die for Allahs cause
So please, if you dont understand Islam then keep your opinions to yourself.

amirah_87
07-12-2006, 03:32 PM
ass salaamu alaykum,

Nauudubillah min al-jahl :heated:

aamirsaab
07-12-2006, 03:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
Salam,

The battle field? I don't think I would want to go out and fight like that.

I know these may seem words to you but, there are people out there that have made a difference, good and bad.

I don't think that me going out on the battle field will make things better for Islam.

Be someone who can make a difference!!

Wasalam
Ditto.

I think due to my own attributes, i'd probably be more suited negotiating or something that has very little to do with killing (so, not on the battlefield :)).

Afraid of war? hell yes.

root
07-12-2006, 03:38 PM
I don't mean to offend your religion, I am giving my opinion that the below quote is Nonsense, Balony. It's designed only to get you willing to be killed.

Find a peaceful means through compromise and communication.

aamirsaab
07-12-2006, 03:39 PM
I don't mean to offend your religion, I am giving my opinion that the below quote is Nonsense, Balony. It's designed only to get you willing to be killed.

He has a point you know - you can do much for the ummah if you're ALIVE.
Although, that's just my peacekeeping, humble and honest opinion.

Ghazi
07-12-2006, 03:42 PM

Or in other words you got a problem with jihad, sorry but islam is islam it aint gonna change for nobody, we're peaceful with people who are peaceful with us but when you bring an army to our lands we will defend it.

Ameeratul Layl
07-12-2006, 03:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

Or in other words you got a problem with jihad, sorry but islam is islam it aint gonna change for nobody, we're peaceful with people who are peaceful with us but when you bring an army to our lands we will defend it.

100% agree.
But, br root did say that he didn't mean to offend. If he does it again, we know it is meant to offend.

Lets just all be nice.

Wasalam

Ghazi
07-12-2006, 03:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab

He has a point you know - you can do much for the ummah if you're ALIVE.

But with the way we're being slaughtered I'd be suprised if theres much of a ummah left, no offense bro wallahi I don't mean this in a disrespective manner but people who say such things are usually are living comfterable lives in the west away from the danger, when mothers are crying were are the muslims and our lands being occupied we must defend our lands cause were oppressed and we must defend the ummah I doubt you'd have the same response if you and your family lived in gaza right now, again no disrespect brother I hold you in high regard :)

IbnAbdulHakim
07-12-2006, 03:52 PM

root i dont know much about war so i wont even pretend i do. Thanks for sharing your knowledge on what its like to be shot.

i would prefer a further explenation of:

"just what can getting shot/bombed/gassed etc can do to you" if you dont mind.

Islam-Truth is probably my most respected brother, why? He feels passion to help those suffering in iraq/palestine etc and i think i feel the same way.

format_quote Originally Posted by Aamirsaab
Like islam-truth pointed out, whats our peace without the peace of our brothers/sisters? We (this ummah) are a united body, when one part is injured the whole body is in pain.

But i respect your decision, if you think you can make a difference by not going to jihad then wallahi i pray you use your time for the better of islam. :)

You have neglected to state if you are refering to an Armed Force who is carying out the policies of the elected government of the day or for a terrorist organisation and/or Militia group.
i will fight against israelli's or american soldiers in afghanistan or those janjaweed in africa or anywhere else where muslims are oppressed. But i will never ever shoot anyone who seeks refuge in islam! thats a promise

JazakAllah khair for everyone for there advice :).

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-12-2006, 04:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena

Sahih Bukhari Volume 2, Book 23, Number 445:
Narrated Thabit bin Ad-Dahhak:

The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, "Whoever intentionally swears falsely by a religion other than Islam, then he is what he has said, (e.g. if he says, 'If such thing is not true then I am a Jew,' he is really a Jew). And whoever commits suicide with piece of iron will be punished with the same piece of iron in the Hell Fire." Narrated Jundab the Prophet said, "A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him."

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 23, Number 446:
Narrated Abu Huraira-:

The Prophet said, "He who commits suicide by throttling shall keep on throttling himself in the Hell Fire (forever) and he who commits suicide by stabbing himself shall keep on stabbing himself in the Hell-Fire."

root
07-12-2006, 05:15 PM
root i dont know much about war so i wont even pretend i do. Thanks for sharing your knowledge on what its like to be shot. i would prefer a further explenation of:

Perhaps you should ask a kurd!

i will fight against israelli's or american soldiers in afghanistan or those janjaweed in africa or anywhere else where muslims are oppressed. But i will never ever shoot anyone who seeks refuge in islam! thats a promise
That would make you Militia. I hope you have an honourable death if that is what you want, remember thier is an "unwritten" law in combat regarding militia forces.

Expect no quarter and give no quarter

Ameeratul Layl
07-12-2006, 05:17 PM
He asked you.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-12-2006, 05:21 PM
i dont know any kurds

root
07-12-2006, 05:51 PM
OK, if you really want to know. It can increase your stress levels which could cause battle shock or kill you. The good news is that you can't become pregnant. :giggling:

IbnAbdulHakim
07-12-2006, 05:54 PM
OK, if you really want to know. It can increase your stress levels which could cause battle shock or kill you. The good news is that you can't become pregnant. :giggling:
i was actually wondering, just how long can you linger till death once wounded?
btw thank you for answering :)

root
07-12-2006, 06:01 PM
i was actually wondering, just how long can you linger till death once wounded?
that is a nonsensical question and of course depends on your wounds.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-12-2006, 06:04 PM
that is a nonsensical question and of course depends on your wounds.

"just how long", this simply meant what is the extent, whats the shortest wound you can get which would eventually lead to death.

i know a lot of people commit suicide due to the pain which is caused by some wounds and this is the one thing i fear about battle...

Samee
07-12-2006, 06:11 PM

Allah has said two things wash away the sins of a human. They are the tears of a person out of fear of Allah, and the blood that gushes out of person during jihad.

I have thought about it too, but I guess after some sincere thinking and worship towards Allah, it is very much possible one gets over this fear. I hope one day Allah enables me and all other soldiers who fight in the name of Allah to conquer the fears of the battlefield.

Also keep in mind that there will be no regrets for anybody in paradise- except for the martyr killed in the path of Islam. He will want to come back to the earth to fight and be killed in the name of Islam many more times, just because of the rewards he witnessed for the martyr while he was in paradise.

------
07-12-2006, 06:12 PM

Akhee, i've heard (i'm not sure) that it is stated in a hadith that the pain of death to a Martyr is as if he is bitten by an ant...subhanallah....just imagine!....Thats's absolutely nothing!

Allahu Akbar!

:w:

------
07-12-2006, 06:14 PM
Also keep in mind that there will be no regrets for anybody in paradise- except for the martyr killed in the path of Islam.
So true!!

HeiGou
07-12-2006, 06:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah
Akhee, i've heard (i'm not sure) that it is stated in a hadith that the pain of death to a Martyr is as if he is bitten by an ant...subhanallah....just imagine!....Thats's absolutely nothing!
Yes but how would you test that claim? Whatever exists after death must be great because no one ever comes back Not even to chat about it. Not even if they are a martyr.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-12-2006, 06:22 PM

Allahu Akbar!

:w:
in another narration its like a mosquito bite ALlahu Allam sis i understand this but that doesnt take away the pain leading to the death, and sometimes it lasts so long that people commit suicide... Naudhubillah min fadlik!

------
07-12-2006, 06:23 PM
Yes but how would you test that claim? Whatever exists after death must be great because no one ever comes back Not even to chat about it. Not even if they are a martyr.
We don't need to test the claim, we have something called FAITH.

root
07-12-2006, 06:24 PM
"just how long", this simply meant what is the extent, whats the shortest wound you can get which would eventually lead to death.
It's still non-sensical.

i know a lot of people commit suicide due to the pain which is caused by some wounds and this is the one thing i fear about battle...
Having fear is a good thing, it stimulates your fight and flight instincts I know myself and many other soldiers and all claim fear but recognise it as such and thus live with it as your senses are certainly hightened (sense of hearing, sight rection times etc etc). Not having fear one could argue would place you at a disadvantage. Death from wounds can take seconds minutes hours or days. Your inexperience is so abound why don't you forget about being on a battlefield and go do something good with your life!

IbnAbdulHakim
07-12-2006, 06:27 PM
im only 18, i have plenty of time for experience. If i fight i'll fight to die, if i live i'll live to teach.

:peace:

IbnAbdulHakim
07-12-2006, 06:28 PM
We don't need to test the claim, we have something called FAITH.
thats the beauty of it, what others see as a loss we see as a win, what they see as a win we see as a loss. Its two sides of a coin, none can see the other side...

root
07-12-2006, 06:29 PM
im only 18, i have plenty of time for experience. If i fight i'll fight to die, if i live i'll live to teach.
The latter sounds good to me.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-12-2006, 06:30 PM
The latter sounds good to me.
im sry let me change it, if i fight i'll fight to die and defend

SirZubair
07-12-2006, 06:50 PM

These threads have been over-done.

Once again .. :rollseyes .. A message to the Pro-Jihadists,..don't talk about it,Talk is cheap.

Go out there and Do It.

With all due respect,..Please,get it over and done with,rather than continously going on and on about it.

:wasalaam:

* Note = IF the FBI or the CIA are reading this,i am NOT encouraging anyone to go blow themselves up,i promise.. :grumbling

Z
07-12-2006, 06:53 PM
Afraid of war? I think there's no need to be. Where I live I'm pretty safe, with the parachute regiment just moments away from carrying out counter-terrorist measures. I dare them to try start war here.

I just missed the point.

Ghazi
07-12-2006, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair

These threads have been over-done.

Once again .. :rollseyes .. A message to the Pro-Jihadists,..don't talk about it,Talk is cheap.

Go out there and Do It.

With all due respect,..Please,get it over and done with,rather than continously going on and on about it.

* Note = IF the FBI or the CIA are reading this,i am NOT encouraging anyone to go blow themselves up,i promise.. :grumbling

Firstly how can one be anything but pro Jihad, do you think we just made this aspect up out of thin air it's an aspect of the deen no muslim can be anti-Jihad so only thing they can be is pro jihad, secondly the bro asked for advice so thats why the issue is being discussed and thirdly why shouldn't Jihad be discussed just like any other aspect of the deen it's a shame muslims can't even mention the word it's sort of become a taboo in some muslims eyes if people don't want to participate in jihad then no one's forcing anyone but it's sad when they fail to even aknowladge the need for it by word, P.S. If FBI OR MI5 are reading this I fear a higher being then you you can't do jack my friends.

Z
07-12-2006, 06:58 PM
'P.S. If FBI OR MI5 are reading this I fear a higher being then you you can't do jack my friends.'

Umm you do know it's very unlikely they will be. And admit it, you are really scared if they find you saying such things. Stop the all talk on the Internet rubbish.

Ghazi
07-12-2006, 06:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
'P.S. If FBI OR MI5 are reading this I fear a higher being then you you can't do jack my friends.'

Umm you do know it's very unlikely they will be. And admit it, you are really scared if they find you saying such things. Stop the all talk on the Internet rubbish.

Speak for your self bro, but why fear some over-weight dudes in suits refer to my sig.

Z
07-12-2006, 07:03 PM
Over weight dudes? Are you trying to say the intelligence community is home of guys that are fat and sit on chairs all day? God, you seriously need to stop chattin' to the guys in the Masjid corner.

And yeah, I'll admit I'm scared and afraid of them. Even you are.

SirZubair
07-12-2006, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

Firstly how can one be anything but pro Jihad, do you think we just made this aspect up out of thin air it's an aspect of the deen no muslim can be anti-Jihad so only thing they can be is pro jihad, secondly the bro asked for advice so thats why the issue is being discussed and thirdly why shouldn't Jihad be discussed just like any other aspect of the deen it's a shame muslims can't even mention the word it's sort of become a taboo in some muslims eyes if people don't want to participate in jihad then no one's forcing anyone but it's sad when they fail to even aknowladge the need for it by word, P.S. If FBI OR MI5 are reading this I fear a higher being then you you can't do jack my friends.

I never denied Jihad,yes,it exists in islam.

But in my view,a Pro-Jihadist is one who continously goes on and on about it. Especially when there is no need for it.There are other aspects of the deen as well (as you have pointed out yourself),try focusing on those ones in a while,i promise it won't hurt. And if it does,go see you docter.

i Do not fear the FBi or the Cia or the MI5,..i simply don't want them to take me away from my 'comfortable life in the west' and throw me behind bars.

A brother behind Bars is as useful to the Ummah as a Brother who is 6feet under pushing up pretty daisys.

Anyway,that was my 2cents worth,..i won't bother taking part in this discussion. I've done so MANY times in the past and at the end of the day,nothing is resolved. I will still be here trying to talk sense into some people,and those people will continue cursing "the kuffr" and "the west" and keep on chanting "Jihad!jihad!" as they sit infront of their computers sipping Mecca Cola and eating Mummys home made apple pie.

Kheir.

Keep well akhi.

-Zubair

p.s Once again,like i've said MANY times before,..Don't talk about it,if you truly believe it is time for Jihad,then go out and do it. If you are still online in the next 48 hours,there isn't much for me to say then is there? Its like me saying "i am a millionaire..i am a millionaire..i am a millionaire..i am a millionaire...." I won't wake up the next morning and find a million$ in my bank account.

p.p.s Akhi,no offence,this isn't directed @ You completly.

GARY
07-12-2006, 07:04 PM
What are all you people that are itching to fight waiting for? Why are you wasting your time here talking big? Go! Get moving! Hurry! Jihad awaits! No guts no glory, right? Easy to stay in the safe warm comfort of your computer chair. Not so easy to follow up on big talk.
I'll see you on the 6 pm news.

Ghazi
07-12-2006, 07:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
Over weight dudes? Are you trying to say the intelligence community is home of guys that are fat and sit on chairs all day? God, you seriously need to stop chattin' to the guys in the Masjid corner.

And yeah, I'll admit I'm scared and afraid of them. Even you are.

Like I said bro speak for your self and stop putting words in my mouth. Only what allah wills will happen to me, wallahi I feel some majority of people are comnmiting shirk without even knowing it, they fear the fbi ect more then they fear allah, how many times do we say and commit haraam in public with full knowladge that allah is watching us but yet the fbi have us all queit subhanallah shame really if the pious muslims of the past were to the state of the ummah know they'd be ashamed.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-12-2006, 07:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GARY
What are all you people that are itching to fight waiting for? Why are you wasting your time here talking big? Go! Get moving! Hurry! Jihad awaits! No guts no glory, right? Easy to stay in the safe warm comfort of your computer chair. Not so easy to follow up on big talk.

what are you rambling on about?
Do i look like i have the knowledge to go out there and fight. I need to learn and understand first. I need to get trained.

The members that keep saying, "TALK IS CHEAP, GO OUT THERE AND SHOW US" and all such waffle, let me tell you right now that my only aim is to understand and find out the reality.

i was discussing the fear which takes over during war, so anyone who doesnt wish to help in this issue then stick your noses out and leave them there. this is for those who are sincere in there advice ONLY!

Never discourage a person whos trying to learn something no matter what the topic is :anger: :anger:

Ghazi
07-12-2006, 07:11 PM

I never denied Jihad,yes,it exists in islam.

But in my view,a Pro-Jihadist is one who continously goes on and on about it. Especially when there is no need for it.There are other aspects of the deen as well (as you have pointed out yourself),try focusing on those ones in a while,i promise it won't hurt. And if it does,go see you docter.

i Do not fear the FBi or the Cia or the MI5,..i simply don't want them to take me away from my 'comfortable life in the west' and throw me behind bars.

A brother behind Bars is as useful to the Ummah as a Brother who is 6feet under pushing up pretty daisys.

Anyway,that was my 2cents worth,..i won't bother taking part in this discussion. I've done so MANY times in the past and at the end of the day,nothing is resolved. I will still be here trying to talk sense into some people,and those people will continue cursing "the kuffr" and "the west" and keep on chanting "Jihad!jihad!" as they sit infront of their computers sipping Mecca Cola and eating Mummys home made apple pie.

Kheir.

Keep well akhi.

-Zubair

p.s Once again,like i've said MANY times before,..Don't talk about it,if you truly believe it is time for Jihad,then go out and do it. If you are still online in the next 48 hours,there isn't much for me to say then is there? Its like me saying "i am a millionaire..i am a millionaire..i am a millionaire..i am a millionaire...." I won't wake up the next morning and find a million$ in my bank account.

p.p.s Akhi,no offence,this isn't directed @ You completly.

Fair enough I got to respect your views but you do know the lowest form of iman is too feel bad about something and the highest to do something about it, Jihad has principles and I'm not going to associate my self with terrorists so I must fully prepare with ilm etc.

SirZubair
07-12-2006, 07:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid

Never discourage a person whos trying to learn something no matter what the topic is :anger: :anger:

In that case Akhi,go and seek knowledge from those who are more qualified then us 'apoligists' and 'pro-jihadists'.

You wouldn't go to a mentel institute and look for a Maths teacher,...just like that,don't come to islamicboard expecting to learn your deen.

Ghazi
07-12-2006, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GARY

Yeah that's right you think all mujahideen are suicide bombers right, wrong! the true mujahideen are hardly ever mentioned why beacuse they don't target innocents ect, the west realise they have a valid case but they also realise that this isn't gonna make much of a headline picture this "Mujahid defends land agaisnt invaders" bro go and study the issue before you bring your sarcasam here.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-12-2006, 07:14 PM

In that case Akhi,go and seek knowledge from those who are more qualified then us 'apoligists' and 'pro-jihadists'.

You wouldn't go to a mentel institute and look for a Maths teacher,...just like that,don't come to islamicboard expecting to learn your deen.

you mean the members of this forum are not qualified to advice me on the fears of war? im basically just askin for opinion and thoughts..

Far7an
07-12-2006, 07:16 PM

Thread closed temporarily.

Mean time.. take a break, take a Kitkat (are they halal?!).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.