/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Warning! Muslims Wake up watch this!!!!! Bollywood Badboyz

bronumba1
07-12-2006, 03:19 PM
:sl:

Islamophobia is detailed and personified in this short video regarding the apalling portrayal of Muslims and Islam in the world's largest film industry, Bollywood.

Bollywood Badboyz
+o( +o( +o( :raging:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
root
07-12-2006, 03:31 PM
perhaps we should sensor the 9/11 cockpit broadcasts as unislamic too.

I really think braveheart should be banned as "Englishphobic".......:giggling:

chacha_jalebi
07-12-2006, 03:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by root
perhaps we should sensor the 9/11 cockpit broadcasts as unislamic too.

I really think braveheart should be banned as "Englishphobic".......:giggling:
root u killed it :p

now lol i swear they jus edited that frm diff films, but its tru, weneva der is a film bout history or kashmir or anytin, muslims n pakistan is alwyz portrayed in a bad way, dey jus jealous :p because the top actors in their industry r muslims :p so dey can say woteva

Ghazi
07-12-2006, 03:37 PM

they'll get what they deserve weather good or bad on judgment day.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
07-12-2006, 03:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

they'll get what they deserve weather good or bad on judgment day.
true:)

Quruxbadaan
07-12-2006, 03:55 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

dear muslims and non muslims alike this to me is rediculouse that islam is being portrayed in such a fashion I ask that before people come to these conclutions about an entire religous belief that they do some research rather than just listen to whats being told to them on the 6:00 news or in this case Thru bollywood
the people of this world have nothing better to do with their time than to listen to fools like that tall skinny conservative woman who calls herself Ann (I forget her lastname)and that lesbian woman who mocks islam and our prophet irshad mannjii these authors these public speakers Who redicule Islam and who try to tell us About liberation and who are turning the world incliding some of the muslims against us have not been blessed by Allah with the mercy of Islam they have not been blessed By The Most merciful to See the light of islam and so I call on every person who sees this messege to actually do some research and read a few passages from Quran To read a few hadiths from the books of Authentic narrorations before forming oppinions about the Rahma (mercy) and Hikma (wisdom) behind the words of the Creater of heavens and earth and all in between
May Allah Unite the muslims and help us to get through this hard time of weakness and struggle
Ameen

Peace

Hijrah
07-13-2006, 03:19 PM
Bollywood Sux Anyway

Umar001
07-15-2006, 09:37 PM
Takbeer Allahu Akbar

muslim_friend
07-16-2006, 04:24 PM

JazakAllah for showing this. A lot of muslims watch bollywood.. the donations and charities that these celebrities provide in order to be talked of are the money of muslims.

May Allah give these slanderers what they deserve.

Muezzin
07-16-2006, 08:57 PM
Um, why are we complaining about this as if it's the most evil thing to ever have befallen Muslims? Any of you familiar with the phrase 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me' ?

Besides, movies do stuff like this all the time, to different groups, but it's unfair to say those groups are always being maligned. I mean, look at 'Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom'. The main villains in that film are some sort of cult offshoot of Hinduism, and yet you don't see mainstream Hindus moaning, 'oh, evil Spielberg and Lucas made it look as if all we do all day is chant "Kali Ma" and rip people's hearts out of their chests!'

shariq_0189
07-17-2006, 04:36 AM
^ there number one actor amresh puri was acting in it. if ur own ppl are doing why would the others care.

ahkar shams
07-17-2006, 01:34 PM
no matter how much you tell the muslims not to watch bollywood they will never listen to you, thank allah i have never been into bollywood films.

shariq_0189
07-17-2006, 04:49 PM
^ so true..i was never my parents kinda were...now for osme reason eveyrthing stopped ..stop bringing them home for like 2- 3 years. Alhumdulillah.

SirZubair
07-17-2006, 06:55 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by bronumba1

Islamophobia is detailed and personified in this short video regarding the apalling portrayal of Muslims and Islam in the world's largest film industry, Bollywood.

There is a good reason why a 'short movie' has been presented and not a 'long movie',because if the Longer Version was posted, Muslims might realise "Hey,this movie isnt so bad after all.." but in the 'short movie',they have enough time to fit all the bits and pieces that will anger Muslims. Congrat's,you're not a player in the game,you are a pawn.

format_quote Originally Posted by Hijrah
Bollywood Sux Anyway
YES it does :)

Unfortunetly,so do alot of Muslims.

Whoever produced that video that i just saw on Google is more pathetic than the person that made the movie.

He (who produced the Clip that i just saw) took out bits and pieces from the movie that highlighted Muslims as Evil people and he decided to post it online for others Muslims to see,so that they can share the hatred along with him. Congrat's people,you're all pawns.

Reminds me of something that happened to Shaykh Hamza Yusuf...but thats another story.

How about this...

..Watch the actual movie (not the pathetic google video) and find out what the actual movie is all about?rather than making up your minds after watching this pathetic video.

Notice something?i've said pathetic afew times...
Why?
So that the Weak Minded will read it and start thinking "yes,it is pathetic..." rather than coming to an understanding themselves and THEN deciding "yes it is pathetic..."

Because,it so happens,if you Cry wolf long enough,the wolf actually shows up.. ;D

..But seriously,..My fellow muslims,.. stop it with your constant Crying,moaning and -----ing. Pull your heads out of your behinds and welcome to Planet Eart. ;) IT IS A MOVIE,GET OVER IT!

Even though it is a movie,..where do you think the producers got the Idea from?

format_quote Originally Posted by shariq_0189
^ there number one actor amresh puri was acting in it. if ur own ppl are doing why would the others care.

Maybe they got the idea to create this movie after Watching the behavior of Thousands of Extremist Muslims? If you see TURD on the street,you would call it "TURD" right?You wouldn't call it "pretty petal..." would you? :? Call it what it is, Stop making Excuses for everything,..and worse,stop it with the 'Finger Pointing',it is getting REALLY OLD. :)

Kheir,that was a nice slice of concise advise from Yours Truly,

Brother Zubair.

:rollseyes

Ghazi
07-17-2006, 06:59 PM

Extremist Muslims
Firstly I'd like to say I can judge a movie by one clip the stuff which the movie showed was un-islamic, I myself a former film studies student know how these producers/directors think they seek controversy to get a name. Back to the Quote, I've warned you about this already if we start name calling don't be suprised when someone throws something back.

Hijrah
07-17-2006, 06:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair

YES it does :)

Unfortunetly,so do alot of Muslims.

Whoever produced that video that i just saw on Google is more pathetic than the person that made the movie.

He (who produced the Clip that i just saw) took out bits and pieces from the movie that highlighted Muslims as Evil people and he decided to post it online for others Muslims to see,so that they can share the hatred along with him. Congrat's people,you're all pawns.

Reminds me of something that happened to Shaykh Hamza Yusuf...but thats another story.

How about this...

..Watch the actual movie (not the pathetic google video) and find out what the actual movie is all about?rather than making up your minds after watching this pathetic video.

Notice something?i've said pathetic afew times...
Why?
So that the Weak Minded will read it and start thinking "yes,it is pathetic..." rather than coming to an understanding themselves and THEN deciding "yes it is pathetic..."

Because,it so happens,if you Cry wolf long enough,the wolf actually shows up.. ;D

..But seriously,..My fellow muslims,.. stop it with your constant Crying,moaning and -----ing. Pull your heads out of your behinds and welcome to Planet Eart. ;) IT IS A MOVIE,GET OVER IT!

Even though it is a movie,..where do you think the producers got the Idea from?

Maybe they got the idea to create this movie after Watching the behavior of Thousands of Extremist Muslims? If you see TURD on the street,you would call it "TURD" right?You wouldn't call it "pretty petal..." would you? :? Call it what it is, Stop making Excuses for everything,..and worse,stop it with the 'Finger Pointing',it is getting REALLY OLD. :)

Kheir,that was a nice slice of concise advise from Yours Truly,

Brother Zubair.

:rollseyes

I'm afraid to say it but you are right, I sawsome of those movies and they were actually portraying Islam in a good, peaceful light, they shwed some muslims praying, and not causing a problem, I must say you are right..

Looking4Peace
07-17-2006, 07:00 PM
I didnt know what bollywood is until this, pretty stupid

SirZubair
07-17-2006, 07:06 PM
I've warned you about this already if we start name calling don't be suprised when someone throws something back.

Erm..Alrite,from now on,whenever i see a piece of crap on the street,i will call it a 'pretty petal' instead of 'crap' just incase the piece of crap feels like attacking me .. :?

On a more serious note,i did take your warning into consideration Akhi.

But regardless of that, nomatter how harsh the truth is,i will speak it. If you want me to sugar-coat it, i wont. It is what it is,and to deny it is foolishness. Extremism does exist, if you choose to believe that it doesn't exist,or if you do believe that it exists but at the same time you want to make excuses for it , then go ahead. But don't expect me to walk down the same path as you. I refuse to make excuses for those who claim to love the prophet,who claim to Love allah swt,who claim to seek Heaven yet carry out the will of Satan.

If the above offends any of the turds..i mean 'pretty petals..'....oh no...i mean the extremists..then so be it.

:wasalaam:

SirZubair
07-17-2006, 07:08 PM
I'm afraid to say it but you are right, I sawsome of those movies and they were actually portraying Islam in a good, peaceful light, they shwed some muslims praying, and not causing a problem, I must say you are right..
SOMEBODY FETCH MY PILLS ! IM GONA' HAVE A HEARTATTACK ! Someone is actually agreeing with me ! :p :p :p

Ghazi
07-17-2006, 07:09 PM

Erm..Alrite,from now on,whenever i see a piece of crap on the street,i will call it a 'pretty petal' instead of 'crap' just incase the piece of crap feels like attacking me .. :?

On a more serious note,i did take your warning into consideration Akhi.

But regardless of that, nomatter how harsh the truth is,i will speak it. If you want me to sugar-coat it, i wont. It is what it is,and to deny it is foolishness. Extremism does exist, if you choose to believe that it doesn't exist,or if you do believe that it exists but at the same time you want to make excuses for it , then go ahead. But don't expect me to walk down the same path as you. I refuse to make excuses for those who claim to love the prophet,who claim to Love allah swt,who claim to seek Heaven yet carry out the will of Satan.

If the above offends any of the turds..i mean 'pretty petals..'....oh no...i mean the extremists..then so be it.

Remember what I told you last time you want to show the truth do it in a constructive way by bring daleel, but I'm sure people will turn around and fire back with the insults, this is why we havn't got unity people instead of refering back to islam labell each other, I suggest if there's anything you want to get of your chest and feel is wrong you make a thread about it with daleel.

SirZubair
07-17-2006, 07:13 PM

Remember what I told you last time you want to show the truth do it in a constructive way by bring daleel, but I'm sure people will turn around and fire back with the insults, this is why we havn't got unity people instead of refering back to islam labell each other, I suggest if there's anything you want to get of your chest and feel is wrong you make a thread about it with daleel.

You want a daleel? Go find a Daleel. I choose to use my own brain (yes,people with brains do exist,it isn't a myth..) ... Now don't turn this into a Daleel War.

Fine,tell me,if they aren't extremists,..what would you call Muslims who Cry the name of ALlah swt and do the work of Satan by killing innocents :?

And please,don't blame bollywood for it,..bollywood didn't distort Islam,..Muslims did. The sooner you come to terms with the truth,the sooner you can move back to reality.

Isaac
07-17-2006, 07:15 PM
brother zubair, you did raise some good point. Some people do, for what reason only allah truly knows, put together clips of how shall i put it in a pawn way, to anger muslims.

Mohamed Amiin
07-17-2006, 07:19 PM
check out this Islamic presentaction
see how the world is unfare to Islam
and the out come
[S][/S]http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~sm598/discovery/clips/everwonder.swf[S][/S]

Ghazi
07-17-2006, 07:19 PM

You want a daleel? Go find a Daleel. I choose to use my own brain (yes,people with brains do exist,it isn't a myth..) ... Now don't turn this into a Daleel War.

Fine,tell me,if they aren't extremists,..what would you call Muslims who Cry the name of ALlah swt and do the work of Satan by killing innocents :?

And please,don't blame bollywood for it,..bollywood didn't distort Islam,..Muslims did. The sooner you come to terms with the truth,the sooner you can move back to reality.

Hold on you your saying people are extreme and I asked you to bring daleel to prove any points you have, Might I ask is it beacuse you just don't like what they're doing that you accuse them bro, your treding on thin ice don't go saying things are extreme without having the knowladge or daleel to prove other wise cause you run the risk of saying extreme to something which isn't. People kill for numerous reasons doesn't mean they're extreme I personally don't agree with some sects which speak in the name of islam but do you hear me say their extreme, oh yeah btw whats a brain without knowladge go to the man with the highest IQ and ask him to explain islam to you without knowing the knowladge, so ask your self this do you have the knowladge to be accusing people, also remember your doing the same thing allahuakabr.net are doing but unlike you they brought daleel to back-up their claims.

afriend
07-17-2006, 07:26 PM
When a nation transgresses it's limits, the punnishment will come....Wether now or tomorrow, this year or the next...It shal come, and over turn the doers of evil.......Like those nations before them......How many a nations were destoyed after they transgressed the limits?

SirZubair
07-18-2006, 06:20 AM

Hold on you your saying people are extreme and I asked you to bring daleel to prove any points you have

*ahem* first of all,i didn't point out anything in particular that Extremists do,..So what is this about any points that i have? i made no points,i made a general statement.

Might I ask is it beacuse you just don't like what they're doing that you accuse them bro, your treding on thin ice don't go saying things are extreme without having the knowladge or daleel to prove other wise cause you run the risk of saying extreme to something which isn't.
Once again,..you don't need a Daleel for matters which require a simple useage of something Allah swt has blessed US all with.

Yes,..it is called a brain.

You don't need a Daleel to point out to you that a man who says to his son "Son,we have to kill these people,it is the will of allah..." is an extremist.

Unless that guy in the movie is a prophet and allah swt spoke to him directly :? Which i doubt. But hey,you would know better,you follow the Quran and Sunnah,you have a daleel for every arguement. :rollseyes You should consider becoming a terrorist lawyer :?

People kill for numerous reasons doesn't mean they're extreme
Ofcourse not. They are peace loving people who walk around with flowers in their hands..

I personally don't agree with some sects which speak in the name of islam but do you hear me say their extreme,
Daleel please? :?

:p

oh yeah btw whats a brain without knowladge go to the man with the highest IQ and ask him to explain islam to you without knowing the knowladge
So if i go to a Shaykh who will tell me "yes,it is ok for you to arm yourself with a sword and go around killing people who havent as much as lifted a finger at you..." then you'll be satisfied?

No thanks.

I'd rather stick to my 'devient scholors'

So ask your self this do you have the knowladge to be accusing people, also remember your doing the same thing allahuakabr.net are doing but unlike you they brought daleel to back-up their claims.
I have enough knowledge,and have the ability to use my intellect to be able to tell the difference between right and wrong.

Do you?

As for Allahuakabr.net ... I won't even bother replying to that. It was a pathetic comparison. Come up with something better,and i might consider replying.

If you want to live life like an ostrich,go ahead,live life with your head under a pile of Sand.

But if you choose to live on planet earth,then welcome to Reality. Extremists do exist. The fact that you are ignoring the fact that they do not exist doesnt make them non-existant.

Fishman
07-18-2006, 06:21 PM
The most offensive film I've ever seen was Team America (from the creators of Southpark, who made a cartoon of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) portraying him as a superhero with fire powers). Have you ever heard someone saying 'Derka Derka Muhammad Jihad'? Team America invented it.

They should ban these films for the amount of offensive content in them.
:w:

Hijrah
07-18-2006, 06:59 PM
SOMEBODY FETCH MY PILLS ! IM GONA' HAVE A HEARTATTACK ! Someone is actually agreeing with me ! :p :p :p
Lo my bad on using the word afraid lol

SirZubair
07-18-2006, 07:04 PM
Lo my bad on using the word afraid lol
No no ! its nothing to do with the word "Afraid" :p im just suprised that someone outside of the E.R.M crew is agreeing with me :p ;D

Muezzin
07-18-2006, 11:18 PM
People, people... Our Muslim brothers and sisters are dying everywhere, and we're getting all hot and bothered about a couple of stupid movies? Come on, dudes.

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-18-2006, 11:30 PM
Man.... these types of arguments are getting really tiresome and quite boring. Mainly because I know they will continue.

*yawn*

SirZubair
07-19-2006, 08:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm_Shaheed
Man.... these types of arguments are getting really tiresome and quite boring. Mainly because I know they will continue.

*yawn*
Have you considered Sleeping? it works like magic ! (Bid'ah!)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.