/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hijacking threads!

Ghazi
07-12-2006, 07:31 PM
:sl:

Firsly this isn't aimed at anyone but as a whole, if your gonna reply to a thread please don't start beef with people and do it in respectable manner may I remind everyone inculding my self that argumention is forbidden even in matters of religion, I'm just sick of benifitial threads where people ask for advice get closed, wa'salaam :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
07-12-2006, 07:33 PM
jazakAllah khair wa barakAllah feek.

i wish this can be stickied

Dahir
07-12-2006, 08:57 PM
I'm a VICTIM!! The BIGGEST VICTIM at LI!!

Thread HiJacking #1

Thread HiJacking #2

Thread HiJacking #3

Thread HiJacking #4

I DEMAND a protection program from LI! I deserve to be looked after, I am a four-time victim of this cruel act of cyber-violence! Protect the weak, protect the smart, protect DAHIR!

[MAD]PROTECTION IS DEMANDED, HIJACKERS SHALL BE REPRIMANDED!![/MAD]

Muezzin
07-12-2006, 08:58 PM
Use the report post function more, guys. A mod will then be along shortly for all your buttkicking needs.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dahir
07-12-2006, 09:03 PM
Use the report post function more, guys. A mod will then be along shortly for all your buttkicking needs.
Sometimes there's Far7an or Woodrow to help out, or Muhammud to close the "mudslinging" festival, but I generally don't report people, I'd be a "member-traitor," of sorts...um, moving on!

I think that mods should start looking after me so the mudslinging stops on MY threads!

IbnAbdulHakim
07-12-2006, 09:45 PM
Lol Dahir And Muezzin Craked Me Up Like Ive Neva Been Craked B4!!! LoooooooooooooL ;D ;D ;D

H4RUN
07-12-2006, 09:50 PM
shame on u ppl hu hijak threads....lol ryt swiftly moving on....bro Abd'Majid crak up u say....someone hijakin this thread wud definately crack me up LauGH ouT LouD!:giggling:
peace b un2 u all
:w:
ps. erm is it ryt 2 say ur a crak hed now? ;D

Dahir
07-12-2006, 09:52 PM
Another thread has recently been Hijacked, without my knowing!!

:grumbling :grumbling :grumbling :offended: :offended: :heated: :heated:

ANOTHER THREAD HIJACKING!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
07-12-2006, 09:56 PM
LOL NO HAR4N :p

AnD your video gaming thread hasnt been hijacked.. yet :p lol

H4RUN
07-12-2006, 09:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
LOL NO HAR4N :p
huraaa lol erm who is HAR4N? hehe, sounds kinda kewl lol a sound out of a martial arts movie, rush hour? lol.....ooops sorry going into thread hijacking territory:hiding:
ma'salama

Dahir
07-12-2006, 10:01 PM
AnD your video gaming thread hasnt been hijacked.. yet
It HAS!

The topic Question was "is VG a sin?" and everyone started talking about NUDE Ms. Pac Man!

Check this quote from MUEZZIN:

Muezzin, you turned my Islamicized thread into a cartoon nudie festival!!:grumbling

IbnAbdulHakim
07-12-2006, 10:03 PM
Loooll And Im All Outta Reps ;D ;D ;D

MOD OFFENCE :p :p

Dahir
07-12-2006, 10:09 PM
You know what, I'm creating the Members Rights Union of LI!!

Should I?

Should I start it, and make its own thread!

Then demand our own private room?!

YES!!

aamirsaab
07-12-2006, 10:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
Muezzin, you turned my Islamicized thread into a cartoon nudie festival!!:grumbling
Ah, muezzin has a habit of doing that. Although, he is at work most of the day, so it's only fair he gets to. Also, he knows most of the mods in person (how else do you think he got the job?)

OT: Islam_truth has a good point - perhaps we should all listen and take it on board.
p.s; I just realised, I hijacked this thread. :brother:

Dahir
07-12-2006, 10:14 PM
p.s; I just realised, I hijacked this thread.
Why?? Was it necessary? Did you fulfill your daily dose of Thread perversions??

[MAD]GET OUT, OFFENDER, I AM THE DEFENDER!![/MAD]

Halima
07-13-2006, 01:56 AM

We all get the point brothers... no hijacking allowed. There is no need to over emphasize your point(s). You have voices while we are are listening or (rather reading).

Khalas..May Allah(swt) grant you Sabr for the time being. insha'Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.