/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hadeeth

madeenahsh
07-13-2006, 10:18 AM
Asallam alykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Bismillaah Alhamdulilaah Wassalaatu Wasalaamu Alaa Rasoolilaah

Introducing the magnificent book “Silsilah al-Ahaadeeth as-Saheehah wa shai min fiqhihaa was fawaaidihaa”

By the

Noble Imaam, the Mujaddid, the Mujaahid, the Muhaddith
Abu Abdur Rahmaan Muhammad Naasir ud-Deen al-Albaanee (rahimahullaah).

Nearly eleven volumes of the Silsilah combined into one by excluding takhreej. Nearly 4000 hadeeth are arranged in 28 fiqh chapters, such as Akhlaaq, Adhaan and Salaah, Slaughtering, Imaan and Tawheed, Buying, Tawbah, Paradise and Fire, and many more. The book also has three indices for searching by Quraanic verses, the beginning word of the hadeeth and by topic.

A sample of some the hadeeth found in the first Chapter on Akhlaq, righteousness and keeping the ties of the womb, are found below:

1) From Abdullaah ibn Masood in marfoo’ form , “Fear Allaah and maintain ties of the womb.” (as-Saheehah no.869)

2) From Abu Dardaa’ from the Prophet (sallallaahualaihi wasallam), “The heaviest thing on the scales is good manners.” (as-Saheehah no.876)

3) From a Companion that a man asked the Prophet (sallallaahualaihi wasallam), “Inform me of some words which I can live by and which are not heavy upon me such that I will forget them.” He said, “Avoid anger.” Then he repeated, “Avoid anger.” (as-Saheehah no.884)

4) From Abdullah bin Umar who said, “The Prophet (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) was asked which are the best of people?” He replied, “Those of them with the best manners.” (as-Saheehah no.1837)

5) From Usaamah bin Shareek, who said, “We were sitting with the Prophet (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) as if we had birds on our heads, none of us speaking, when a group of people came and said, “Who is the most beloved of the slaves of Allaah to Allaah? He (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) replied, “Those with the best manners.” (as-Saheehah no.432)

6) Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (sallallaahualaihi wasallam), “Do you know what al-Adhu is? They said, “Allaah and His Messenger know best” He said, “Transmitting speech from some people to others to create mischief between them.” (as-Saheehah no. 845)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
madeenahsh
07-13-2006, 10:18 AM
Chapter on Akhlaq, righteousness and keeping the ties of the womb

7) From Ali bin Husayn (may Allaah be pleased with him) in marfoo’ form, “When one of you loves his brother for the sake of Allaah, then let him inform him, for it is better for the ties of friendship and love.” (as-Saheehah no. 1199)

8) From Aaishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) in marfoo' form, “When Allaah wishes good for the people of a household He enters kindness amongst them.” (as-Saheehah no. 1219)

9) From Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) in marfoo’ form, “When a man becomes angry and says, “I seek refuge with Allaah.”, then his anger subsides.” (as-Saheehah no. 1376)

10) From Abdah bin Abee Lubaabah, from Mujaahid, from Ibn Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with them) in marfoo’ form, “When a Muslim meets his Muslim brother, and takes his hand and shakes it, their sins fall off between their fingers, as leaves fall off trees during the winter.” Abdah said, “I said to Mujaahid, this is something easy.” So Mujaahid said, “Do not say this, for Allaah, the Most High, says in His Book, “If you had spent all that is in the earth, you could have not united their hearts, but Allaah has united them.” (al-Anfaal: 63).” So I came to know the excellence of his knowledge over other than him. (as-Saheehah no. 2004)

11) From Ibn Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with them) that a man came to the Prophet (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) and said, “My father has died but he had not performed Hajj, so should I perform it on his behalf? So the Prophet (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) said, “Do you not see that if your father had a loan, you would have to pay it off?” He said, “Yes.” So the Prophet (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) said, “So perform Hajj on his behalf.” (as-Saheehah no. 3047)

12) From Anas bin Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) said during his illness, “Maintain the ties of the womb! Maintain the ties of the womb!” (as-Saheehah no. 736/1538)

madeenahsh
07-13-2006, 10:19 AM
Chapter on Akhlaaq, Righteousness and Keeping the Ties of the Womb. Continued...

13) From Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) said, “Have shame, for verily Allaah does not shy away from the truth and do not approach your women in their anuses.” (as-Saheehah no. 3377)

14) From Ubaadah (may Allaah be pleased with him) in marfoo’ form, “Guarantee for me six things and I will guarantee Paradise for you: (1) Tell the truth when you speak, (2) and fulfil your promises, (3) and be faithful when you are trusted, (4) and safeguard your private parts, (5) and lower your gaze, (6) and withhold your hands (from harming others).” (as-Saheehah no. 1470)

15) From Hamzah bin Abdullaah bin Umar (may Allaah be pleased with them) from his father, who said, “I was married to a woman who I loved but Umar disliked her, so Umar said, “Divorce her.”, but I refused. So that was mentioned to the Prophet (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) and he said, “Obey your father and divorce her.” (as-Saheehah no. 919)

16) From Abdullah bin Amr (may Allaah be pleased with him) that Muaadh bin Jabal (may Allaah be pleased with him) intended to travel so he said to the Prophet (sallallaahualaihi wasallam), “Advise me!” So he (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) said, “Worship Allaah and do not associate any partners with Him.” He said, “O Prophet of Allaah, advise me more!” So he (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) said, “Follow up an evil deed with a good deed.” He said, “O Prophet Allaah, advise me more!” So he (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) said, “Be firm (have istiqaamah), and perfect your manners.” (as-Saheehah no. 1228)

17) From Muaadh bin Jabal (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) sent him to a people, so he said to him (sallallaahualaihi wasallam), “O Messenger of Allaah, advise me!” The Prophet (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) said, “Spread the salaam, and offer food, and be shy from Allaah as you would be shy from a man from your family, and follow up an evil deed with a good one, and perfect your manners as much as you can.” (as-Saheehah no. 3559)

18) From Abu Hurayrah in marfoo from that the Prophet (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) said, “The best of deeds is that you make your believing brother happy or that you pay off his debt or that you should feed him bread.” (as-Saheehah no. 1494)

madeenahsh
07-13-2006, 10:20 AM
Chapter on Akhlaq, Righteousness and keeping the ties of the Womb. Continued...

19) From Abdullaah bin Amr in marfoo’ form that, “The best charity is that you reconcile between two people.” (as-Saheehah no. 2639)

20) From Abu Hurayrah who said that the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) said, “The most perfect of the believers in imaan are those who have the best of manners and the best of you are those who are best to their wives.” (as-Saheehah no. 284)

21) From Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) entered the masjid while the women of the Ansaar were present so he gave them a sermon and reminded them of Allaah and ordered them to give in charity even if it was from their jewellery. Then he (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) said, “Has a woman not sinned when she informs the people about what occurs from her husband when she is alone with him, and has a man not sinned when he informs the people about what occurs from him when he is alone with his family?”
So a woman with dark brown cheeks rose up amongst them and said, “By Allaah, the men do it and the women do it.” So he (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) said, “Then do not do that. Shall I not inform you of what is similar to that: it is a shaytaan who comes across a female shaytaanah and he has intercourse with her while the people are watching.” (as-Saheehah no. 3135)

22) From Abdullaah bin Aamir that he said, “The Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) came to our house while I was a young boy. So I went out to play. So my mother said, “O Abdullaah, come I will give you something.” So the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) said, “What did you intend to give him?” She said, “I would have given him a date.” So the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) said, “If you had not given him anything, a lie would have been written for you.” (as-Saheehah no. 748)

23) From Bishr bin Aqrabah who said, “My father was martyred in a battle he participated in with the Prophet (sallallaahualaihi wasallam). The Prophet (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) passed by me while I was crying, so he said to me, “Be silent! Are you not pleased that I should be your father and Aaishah your mother.” (as-Saheehah no. 3249)

24) From Abu Dharr, who said, “My companion ordered me with seven things: (1) He ordered me to love the poor and be close to them, (2) and he ordered me to look at those below me and not to look at those above me, (3) He ordered me to keep the ties of the womb even if others didn’t want to, (4) he ordered me not to ask anyone for anything, (5) he ordered me to speak the truth even if it was bitter, (6) he ordered me not to fear, for the sake of Allaah, the blame of the blamers, (7) he ordered me to frequently say “laa hawla walaa quwwata illa billaah” (there is no might or power except with Allaah), for it is from the treasure underneath the Throne. (and in another narration, “it is a treasure from the treasures of Paradise.”) (as-Saheehah no. 2166)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
madeenahsh
07-13-2006, 10:21 AM
Continued...

25) From Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) said, “The believers with the most perfect imaan are those who have the best manners, and verily good manners reach the level of fasting and prayer.” (as-Saheehah no. 1590)

26) From Iyyaad bin Hamaar (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) gave them a sermon, so he said, “Verily Allaah has revealed to me that you should be humble, such that one of you should not pride himself over someone else, and that one of you should not transgress someone else.” (as-Saheehah no. 570)

27) From Sahl bin Saad (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said that the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) said, “Verily Allaah is the Most Generous, and He Loves generosity and noble manners, and He hates lowly manners.” (as-Saheehah no. 1378)

28) From Abu Umaamah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) said, “The closest of people to Allaah are those who begin with the salaam.” (as-Saheehah no. 3382)

29) From Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) in marfoo’ form, “A man’s level is raised in Paradise. So he says, “How can this be for me?” So it is said to him, “Due to your children seeking forgiveness for you.”” (as-Saheehah no. 1598)

30) From Aaishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) who said that the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) said, “A man achieves through good manners the level of the one who stands up during the night and the one who fasts during the day.” (as-Saheehah no. 795)

madeenahsh
08-18-2006, 07:37 PM
The Messenger informed Mu'adh bin Jabal, when he was going to the land of Yemen, "You are going to a people from the People of the Book. Let the first thing that you call them to be the worship of Allah. If they acknowledge Allah, then inform them that Allah has obligated upon them five prayers during their days and nights."
[Al-Bukhari, Muslim]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.