/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My HORRIBLE Birthday!!

Dahir
07-13-2006, 04:33 PM
A month ago, I scheduled my Driver's Road test. I tried scheduling on the day of my 16th Birthday, but my birthday is on a weekend, so is the day AFTER! So, I scheduled two days later.

Okay, so a week back I also sent in a job application for Best Buy's customer rep department, I got accepted only two days later! I told them that I wasn't yet 16, so we settled on scheduling an interview when I turned 16, but Best Buy is CLOSED on the weekends, so we set the interview for a monday, 2 days after my Birthday!

The worst time for my birthdate to cycle around a weekend, and it does! Oh, well, I could've been born on a leap year;D , so I thank allah for this at least.:thankyou:

I thought I'd share that!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Daffodil
07-13-2006, 04:36 PM
haha shame

bkzbest
07-13-2006, 04:37 PM
lol.....wat a birthday.....it can b 4 the best u neva no.

amirah_87
07-13-2006, 04:39 PM
ass salaamu alaykum

Oh well...LIFES GOES ON!!....;D

what's sooss BIG about birthdays anyways!!...:?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dahir
07-13-2006, 04:51 PM
what's sooss BIG about birthdays anyways
I don't know, TrashTV, I mean, MTV tells me they're awesome;D

bkzbest
07-13-2006, 04:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL ;D

Kittygyal
07-13-2006, 04:53 PM
Happy B'day any way it's an early saying but i hope you have a best b'day and also it happens don't worry about it all you need is to be strong and have faith and we all hope you have fun and bare in mind not to glare or open your mouth to catch flies lolz :D anyway take care

amirah_87
07-13-2006, 04:54 PM

as salaamu alaykum

LOOOL!!...do it on eid or sumthing :p

Dahir
07-13-2006, 04:56 PM
Happy B'day any way it's an early saying but i hope you have a best b'day and also it happens don't worry about it all you need is to be strong and have faith and we all hope you have fun
I dont' really celebrate them, I just go with the notion that they must be special or something;D

LOOOL!!...do it on eid or sumthing
I'd be asking for too much luck, if that exists.

Kittygyal
07-13-2006, 04:59 PM
I dont' really celebrate them, I just go with the notion that they must be special or something;D

I'd be asking for too much luck, if that exists.

ah well just remeber to give some Ckes and throw some out of the window and pull them out and remeber whern you do celebrate it to blow the candles and stay back don't spit on the cake looool! ;D :giggling:

Dahir
07-13-2006, 05:00 PM
stay back don't spit on the cake looool
Uh, oh, too late:rollseyes :giggling:

Kittygyal
07-13-2006, 05:03 PM
Uh, oh, too late:rollseyes :giggling:

hmm i thought your b'day is not yet hmmm :rollseyes

Silver Pearl
07-13-2006, 05:57 PM
:wasalamex

Everything happens for a reason. Although when something that we didn't want to happen or a calamity strikes us it dampens our mood. However, Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) does not burden us with anything we can't handle with.

Inshallah the near future will be bright for you and if not i hope Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) rewards you for your sabr akh.

There is no real benefit to this topic and people have already started free-posting.

:threadclo

jizakallah khayr

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.