Isma'el
07-14-2006, 07:40 AM
What the mainstream media hasn't been telling you

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sis786
07-14-2006, 07:44 AM
This was a shocker!

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 4,170 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since September 29, 2000

This statment is a right shame as NOW the oil countires support the USA in ANYTHING they do!

Support for Israel interferes with: American relations with the oil-producing nations, with whom we previously had friendly ties; with Muslim consumers, who represent 1.2 billion people world-wide; and removes much-needed money from domestic American requirements — tax revenues that could be addressed to domestic needs are instead sent abroad to prop up a system of discrimination that is antithetical to American principles of equality and democracy.

searcheroftruth
07-14-2006, 09:34 PM
this is a war that has been going on for a long time and this war will not end until one of the countries is wiped of the face of the earth

wilberhum
07-14-2006, 10:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by searcheroftruth
this is a war that has been going on for a long time and this war will not end until one of the countries is wiped of the face of the earth
I fear that you are right. There can never be peace because it is not the priority of either.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dahir
07-14-2006, 10:23 PM
If only there were more REAL Jews (Hasidic) and not Europeans (Khazarians) pretending to be Jews. There would be no Zionism, as Jews don't even support it, just Americans and Brits.

If only Israeli Jews would send out a better image of Jews, the real image of Jews, they would save their children for there will be a day that the land of Israel will be re-captured by its real inhabitants.

catmando
07-14-2006, 10:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
...there will be a day that the land of Israel will be re-captured by its real inhabitants.[/B]
1. Approximately what year(Before Present Year) did the Jewish religion begin?

2. Where did Judaism begin?

3. Approximately what year did Islam begin?

4. Where did Islam begin?

These questions bear heavily on your statement I have quoted.

Dahir
07-14-2006, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahir
...there will be a day that the land of Israel will be re-captured by its real inhabitants.
1. Approximately what year(Before Present Year) did the Jewish religion begin?

2. Where did Judaism begin?

3. Approximately what year did Islam begin?

4. Where did Islam begin?

These questions bear heavily on your statement I have quoted.

You've misread or misunderstood HEAVILY.

When I said that Israel will be re-captured by its REAL inhabitants, I mean ANY group with the RIGHT intentions for Israel, this could be Muslims, Christians, or REAL, ETHNIC JEWS, not ETHNIC EUROPEANS pretending to be Jews, only to bulldoze the homes of Muslims and Christians to "re-claim" it for settlers who don't even belong in Israel, but in America or Europe.

Catmando, if you didn't jump to conclusions, you'd ask what I MEANT first. Ask before you speak, it can save you embarrassment and writing space.

Nablus
07-15-2006, 02:20 PM
121 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 734 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.
but the west is blind

wilberhum
07-17-2006, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nablus
but the west is blind
Then I must live in the East. I think the whole world is aware that the losses are lopsided. That is why I wonder why they keep asking for more.

Zulkiflim
07-18-2006, 12:04 AM
Salaam,

It is sad,if americna know this would they help us?

No they wont ...
So pls concetrate where it is more important.
Perform Jihad..

imaad_udeen
07-18-2006, 12:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zulkiflim
Salaam,

No they wont ...
Perform Jihad..

:heated:

wilberhum
07-18-2006, 04:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zulkiflim
Salaam,

No they wont ...
Perform Jihad..
I’m discussed with every $ that is sent to Israel. I don’t want any of my money to go to any terrorist organization either. That includes Hamas and Hezbollah.

Jihad? Am I to assume that you are advocating violent Jihad?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.