/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why why?????????????????

Abdul-Raouf
07-14-2006, 04:11 PM
The Clothing Of Christian Nuns Is Similar To The Hijab............ If The Christians Support Those Nuns Clothing.... Why Are They Not Supporting When It Comes To The Muslim's Hijab.........??????

---->
I Think The Christian Nuns Know More About Christianity Than Ordinary Christians.......... Y The Other Christians R Not Following Them.......

---->
The Christian Pope, Bhishops .... Wear Cap.................................. Y Isnt The Other Christians Wear It?????????????????

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
07-14-2006, 04:12 PM
^ same for the muslims who follow the sunnah and those who say the shahada then go out drinking and flirting :-\

every community has its black sheeps

Halima
07-14-2006, 10:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
^ same for the muslims who follow the sunnah and those who say the shahada then go out drinking and flirting :-\

every community has its black sheeps

Please make dua' for those muslims so that they can change their ways insha'Allah.

Helena
07-14-2006, 10:51 PM
bro Muzammil.....erm u trying to steal my dots..............man am da only who uses it........now u...well it dsnt bother me that much....lol....

Yeah inshalah we can make dua...for every ppl to follow the righteous path inshalah.........

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!