/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A bit about me

saada-n-faith
07-14-2006, 04:47 PM
:salamext: :sister: and:brother:
I have a brief introduction about myself to share.
My name is Sister Syedda, fairly new revert to Islam. I take the religion to heart. My passions are to learn about our Prophets (pbuthem) and the Sahaba. May Allah give them highest Jannah... Ameen
Trying to pass all information that I trust to my 3 children. Since it is internet, alot of the information is a bit :? . I do like this sight and trust the information that is here, MashaAllah

I look forward to replys an getting to know regulars here.

May Allah guide us all to his path and protect us from our nafs and satans evil ways, may he keep us from the punishments of the grave, and hell fire. May he give to us all a beautiful paradise. Make these things easy Allah for you are the only one that can. Ameen
Take care sisters n brothers .......
Mas'Salaama
Sis Syeeda

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
07-14-2006, 05:06 PM
:sl:

:welcome: to the forum!

Any questions? Plz ask!

:w:

Kittygyal
07-14-2006, 05:08 PM
welcome to the forum :) if you have any questions please feel free to ask and don't hesitaite please. your intro is very formatting i want to know more lolz (not)

W.salam

Fishman
07-14-2006, 05:09 PM
Welcome to the forums. I've run out of funny things to say, but I'm going to Tesco's tomorrow to buy some more!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
piXie
07-14-2006, 05:11 PM

woohoo!!! :thumbs_up its a sister

welcome to LI...:welcome:

congratulations on accepting islam

have a great stay and post away :sister:

any questions ? feel free to ask :)

enjoy.....;)

May Allah guide us all to his path and protect us from our nafs and satans evil ways, may he keep us from the punishments of the grave, and hell fire. May he give to us all a beautiful paradise. Make these things easy Allah for you are the only one that can. Ameen
Ameen. that was a lovely du'a :wub:

Tilmeez
07-15-2006, 03:55 AM
:sl: n :welcome: to the forum!

afriend
07-15-2006, 09:06 AM

Welcome to the forum! :)

There is plenty of good, valuab;e information in this thread, ranging from Islamic, scientific and medical information, as well as much much more, so I hope you can teach your children as much as u possibly can :)

I look forward to your posts.

Happy posting :)

afriend2
07-16-2006, 05:34 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a great time posting here!
and Ameen to the du'a!
wassalam :peace:

chacha_jalebi
07-16-2006, 05:35 PM
salaam

elo elloooo welcome

hopes ya hav fun ere matey :D

nafy
07-16-2006, 05:37 PM
Salaam sis

welcome 2 da site!! :)

ameen 2 da duas!! :wub:

w/salaam xx

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!