/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Watch Muhammad (saw) the last prophet Free Here + others

[I:GM] Forum
07-14-2006, 05:21 PM
:sl:

Want to watch all the latest 'Islamic Movies, lectures, debates, documentaries, interviews and cartoons' then this is the place for you. Islam: Global Message Forum

Newly added videos:

Sultan Muhammad Al-Faith

The Lion of Ain Jaloot

[PLEASE NOTE: You must be a registerd member to have access to the Islam: Global Message Multimedia Forum].

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
07-14-2006, 05:56 PM
jazakallah khayr...

mahdisoldier19
07-14-2006, 06:17 PM
Akhi, why do you put Images of the Sahabas and cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad sws out like this? This is not permissible in Islam to show cartoons of the Prophet let alone his companions.

Fishman
07-14-2006, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
Akhi, why do you put Images of the Sahabas and cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad sws out like this? This is not permissible in Islam to show cartoons of the Prophet let alone his companions.
Don't you mean 'it is not permissible in Islam to show cartoons of the companions let alone the Prophet'. That's more grammatically correct.

I don't think its permissible to show realistic cartoons anyway. The body or head must be missing.
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
bronumba1
07-14-2006, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Don't you mean 'it is not permissible in Islam to show cartoons of the companions let alone the Prophet'. That's more grammatically correct.

I don't think its permissible to show realistic cartoons anyway. The body or head must be missing.
:w:
i think we should leave this as we are going off topic, i think the brother was just trying to tell us that such and such a thing is avaliable on his forum.... lets not twist everything for once inni't ma bro's. :thankyou:

07-15-2006, 03:53 AM
i think bronumba1 summed it up :thankyou: all i'll say is it is eant for the uoung generation of muslims who are growing up in this western society, these sort of things helps make a great impact on the their lives.

SophiaCroft
07-16-2006, 09:27 AM
I agree with mahdisoldier19 that images of Sahabas and Prophet Muhammad (saw) are not alowed in Islam. Neither it is offtopic because we have to tell our brothers/sisters what is allowed and what is not. Although it is nice of our brother to infrom us of avaible material.

Ghazi
07-16-2006, 12:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SophiaCroft
I agree with mahdisoldier19 that images of Sahabas and Prophet Muhammad (saw) are not alowed in Islam. Neither it is offtopic because we have to tell our brothers/sisters what is allowed and what is not. Although it is nice of our brother to infrom us of avaible material.

Those films don't show the prophets or the sahaba.

07-16-2006, 12:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SophiaCroft
ok.

mahdisoldier19
07-16-2006, 05:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

Those films don't show the prophets or the sahaba.

Use your logic, Any cartoons is haram completely

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-25-2006, 08:06 PM
is it downloadable :D:D

Maarya
12-25-2006, 08:12 PM
salam

those cartoons were made by muslims and were approved by the scholars etc. they do not show the image of the Prophet pbuh, (not sure about the voice).
they had a program on Islam Channel by the producers of this film and they told everyone why it is not haram and why they made it etc..

bronumba1
12-26-2006, 08:01 PM
my god upto it again... :rollseyes

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-27-2006, 03:42 PM
nah no voice, juz sum1 narratin..

SophiaCroft
12-30-2006, 05:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maarya
salam

those cartoons were made by muslims and were approved by the scholars etc. they do not show the image of the Prophet pbuh, (not sure about the voice).
they had a program on Islam Channel by the producers of this film and they told everyone why it is not haram and why they made it etc..
Well I guess that does solve the problem. I always did wish that Muslims should make cartoon which could teach Muslims children about Islam. So I guess it's great that someone actually did it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.