/* */

PDA

View Full Version : bluetooth

baby_muslimah
07-14-2006, 06:23 PM
:sl:

hello, brothers and sisters.

i have one question. my phone is Nokia 7610, and it has bluetooth but i am not sure how to blutooth things from my computer to my phone. anyone help?
also, can i use my memory card to put things into my phone, like applications, or somethings i have downloaded?

bye :w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
07-14-2006, 06:33 PM
well you can download pics and stuff from there of if you want to put something from your phone on NET then you can bluetooth it, well from your NET to phone you put wires that you get to connect at the back of your Comp and you put it in you phone and then you will get a box which will give you an option from where you want to bluetooth it and you click on "computer to software" once got that you can press "entre" and then it will download and you have to wait for abit of time depending on what the pic is, hmm memory card in 7610 not really is it 7610i????,

How does it all work, then? It’s pretty simple; if you have a laptop computer, it might have Bluetooth built in; if it doesn’t, you need a Bluetooth adaptor. You’ll probably find one in the box if you buy a Bluetooth keyboard or mouse, but you can also buy them for less than £20 on their own. Typically, the adaptor plugs in to a USB port on the back of your computer, and will let it take advantage of any other Bluetooth-equipped devices that you have.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-14-2006, 06:35 PM
omg dtz weird.. cuz i woz gna ask dat question.. :?

Kittygyal
07-14-2006, 06:40 PM
Eh? What Weird???

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-14-2006, 06:49 PM
it duznt work.. :'( im getin sooooooo annoyed

Kittygyal
07-14-2006, 06:58 PM
read this! How does it all work, then? It’s pretty simple; if you have a laptop computer, it might have Bluetooth built in; if it doesn’t, you need a Bluetooth adaptor. You’ll probably find one in the box if you buy a Bluetooth keyboard or mouse, but you can also buy them for less than £20 on their own. Typically, the adaptor plugs in to a USB port on the back of your computer, and will let it take advantage of any other Bluetooth-equipped devices that you have.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!