/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Messenger Of Allah (saw) Is The Best Amongst People In Disposition And Behaviour

MetSudaisTwice
05-26-2005, 12:12 PM
Book 030, Number 5720:

Anas b. Malik reported: I served the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) for ten years, and, by Allah, he never said to me any harsh word, and he never said to me about a thing as to why I had done that and as to why I had not done that. Abu Rabi' has made this addition (in this narration):" The work which a servant should do." There is no mention of his words" By Allah".
Book 030, Number 5721:

This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Anas through another chain of transmitters.
Book 030, Number 5722:

Anas reported: When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came to Medina, Abla Talha took hold of my hand and brought me to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Allah's Messenger, Anas is a prudent young boy, and he will serve you. He (Anas) said: I served him in journey and at home, but, by Allah, he never asked me about a thing which I did as to why I did so, nor about a thing which I did not do as to why I had not done that.
Book 030, Number 5723:

Anas reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: I served the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) for nine years, and I do not know (of any instance) when he said to me: Why you have done this and that, and he never found fault with me in anything.
Book 030, Number 5724:

Anas reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) had the best disposition amongst people. He sent me on an errand one day, and I said: By Allah, I would not go. I had, however, this idea in my mind that I would do as Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) had commanded me to do. I went out until I happened to come across children who had been playing in the street. In the meanwhile, Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came there and he caught me by the back of my neck from behind me. As I looked towards him I found him smiling and he said: Unais, did you go where I commanded you to go? I said: Allah's Messenger, yes, I am going. Anas further said: I served him for nine years but I know not that he ever said to me about a thing which I had done why I did that, or about a thing I had left as to why I had not done that.
Book 030, Number 5725:

Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was the best amongst people in disposition and behaviour.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
05-26-2005, 01:47 PM
:sl:

JazakAllah khair mst..the other topics are alsoo good

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.