/* */

PDA

View Full Version : From Montreal

brother
07-15-2006, 05:03 AM
Assalam Aliekom brothers and sisters,

Salut from the Montreal Muslim community, which is elhamdullillah still French and Zabiha Halal. Tarek is my name, and I'm a citizen of the 52nd state, Canada, after our cousins state... *wink *wink.

nyways.. Nice to see a forum running with a motive to improve the image of Muslims. Just wanted to remind everyone that Islam is perfect elhamdulillah, needs no image improvement, just promotion to counter balance the negative promotion of the Shaytan. Aaand of course we don't hate our brothers and sisters in humanity from other faiths, we only hate the falsehood they're on... and Bush.

ok.. Assalam Aliekom

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asyur an-Nagi
07-15-2006, 05:07 AM
welcome

afriend
07-15-2006, 08:58 AM
only hate the falsehood they're on... and Bush.
ROFL ;D ;D

:sl:

Welcome to the forum! :)

I look forward to your posts.

Happy posting :)

:w:

afriend2
07-16-2006, 05:36 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a great time posting here!

wassalam :peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
07-16-2006, 05:37 PM
salaam :D

welcomeeee

hav fun ere :)

IbnAbdulHakim
07-16-2006, 05:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
salaam :D

welcomeeee

hav fun ere :)
i second that motion

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.