/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Constants in the path of Jihad

IbnAbdulHakim
07-15-2006, 08:55 PM
Constants in the path of Jihad

http://video.google.co.uk/videosearc...+path+of+jihad

^^ This is a link to a great video by imam anwar al-awlaki. This bro demands a lot of respect because he talks of issues most imams dont touch on due to fear. Something every muslim should be aware of. The things that are constant yet we dont seem to take a part in it...

PS: If the link doesnt work go to www.video.google.com and type in "constants in the path of jihad" inshaAllah.

:salamext:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
07-15-2006, 09:11 PM
:sl:

Great lecture indeed.

Jameel
07-16-2006, 11:44 AM
now it is for us to act upon it,

Ghazi
07-16-2006, 11:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jameel
now it is for us to act upon it,
:sl:

You can say that again, I'd be damned if I let shuhadaa slip through my fingers.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MinAhlilHadeeth
07-16-2006, 12:54 PM
MashaAllah this is one of my favourite talks, it's very beneficial. May Allah reward Imam Anwar al Awlakki for his efforts, ameen.

:wasalamex

Isaac
07-16-2006, 01:10 PM
One of the best if not the best lecture on jihad. Clear cut with evidence, which makes it so real. SubhaAllah, there are imams out there that do not fear to speak, what is unspoken today. May allah allow us all to act upon that which is clear.

Jameel
07-16-2006, 04:03 PM
i have the book of this, if anyone wishes for me to send it to please let me know,

IbnAbdulHakim
07-16-2006, 04:05 PM
jazakALlah khair brother but if you just let people know where they can get it from im sure they will take the trouble inshaAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.