/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salam wa alaykum wa rehmatullah wa barakatuhu

oNeUmmaH
07-16-2006, 12:54 AM
:salamext: muslim brothers n sisters, i hope allah blesses u all. i just joined this forum finally. i Hope insh allah this forum carries on. may allah bless u all and make sure u all fulfil ur duty as muslims.....cant wait 2 meet some very nice muslim sisters

salam 2 u all....:sister:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*noor
07-16-2006, 01:27 AM
wa3alaykum assalaam warahmatullaahu wabarakaatuh

[BANANA]Welcome to the forums!![/BANANA]

i hope your stay here will be beneficial

if you have any questions feel free to ask.

salaam

oNeUmmaH
07-16-2006, 01:49 AM
thank u sister may allah reward u. so tell me somthing sisters if u insh allah have the answers to my question. alot of people been telling me when we do takbir in our salah u should do it near the chest, i always dont it near the ear but den changed it 2 da chest, now im not to sure because im very confused!! sister if u have any information on that from the sunnah please do let me know.

salam wa alaykum:sister:

*noor
07-16-2006, 01:54 AM
as far as i know takbeer is done beside the ears.......the way that my parents taught me when i was younger has always been that way.....to be honest, ive never seen it done near the chest, only the ears, even at the mosque ive never seen anyone do it near the chest.

i dont have the source but if i find one ill give it to you inshaAllah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
oNeUmmaH
07-16-2006, 02:02 AM
than you sister noor

salam wa alykum

if any advice needed fill free to ask insh allah sis

*noor
07-16-2006, 02:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by oNeUmmaH
than you sister noor

salam wa alykum

if any advice needed fill free to ask insh allah sis
no problem

by the way, where do you live sister? in the us, the uk??

oNeUmmaH
07-16-2006, 02:09 AM
sister i live in the uk.....u live in us how is it going up there i herd that islam is spreaded alot

*noor
07-16-2006, 02:11 AM
cool

i hear that islam is widespread in the UK as well........well i live in NYC and yes the number of muslims here is growing here as well as in the US in general....alhamdulillah

what can i say??....Islam is the fastest growing religion after all.

oNeUmmaH
07-16-2006, 02:15 AM
allhum da lillah...its all by allah subhan wa tallahs guidance..

sister what does one do when they want 2 get married but parents fink tahy are too young??

*noor
07-16-2006, 02:18 AM
allhum da lillah...its all by allah subhan wa tallahs guidance..

sister what does one do when they want 2 get married but parents fink tahy are too young??
you could talk to your parents about it....it depends on how old you are?

oNeUmmaH
07-16-2006, 02:21 AM
sister marriage is a sheil and a husband is a garment i want that...im 17 sister and want a sheild to guard me.

*noor
07-16-2006, 02:23 AM
sister marriage is a sheil and a husband is a garment i want that...im 17 sister and want a sheild to guard me.

you know something sister sometimes i feel the same way and im 17 too.....i dont think this is an appropriate thread for this though......as soon as you have 50 posts inshaAllah you can become a full member then we can pm.......and when you have 100 posts you can apply for the sisters section and discuss there inshaAllah.......if you like, we can exchange email adds and talk about it until then...let me know inshaAllah.

oNeUmmaH
07-16-2006, 02:26 AM
i would like that sis...my email adress is ......... mind about this email adress, its very old and was made at a childish age lol

*noor
07-16-2006, 02:30 AM
i would like that sis...my email adress is ..........mind about this email adress, its very old and was made at a childish age lol
ok heres mine copy it down because i will edit my post soon inshaAllah.......if you use msn feel free to add me inshaAllah.

afriend2
07-16-2006, 05:27 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a great time posting here!

wassalam :peace:

The Ruler
07-16-2006, 05:28 PM
:sl: :sister:

:welcome: to de forums...enjoy ur stay!! :) :)

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.