/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Think Before You Regret

Abdul-Raouf
07-16-2006, 04:25 AM
Once, a group of people were traveling on rocks at night. A voice came from the sky said that whosoever picks up the rocks will regret and whosoever doesn't pick up the rocks will regret. Now, the people were confused. How can this be?

Whether you pick up the rocks or not, you will regret! Anyway, some people picked up the rocks and some didn't.

In the morning when they reached their homes, they saw that the rocks turned into diamonds. Now, those people who didn't pick up the rocks started regretting saying "If only we had picked up some rocks."

Those people who did pick some rocks also started regretting saying

“Why didn't we pick up more rocks?"

Both sides ended up regretting.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dear Muslims, this same incident will take place with us on the Day of

Judgment. Those people who spent their time in useless things will start regretting by looking at those who achieved a great position in Paradise by spending their time in the way of Allah. Now, those who did achieve a position in Paradise will start regretting by looking at those who did more than them and are higher in status.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Samee
07-17-2006, 01:37 AM
:sl:

Great reminder. We can never do enough in the way of Islam; that is to say, we should never think to ourselves "I am doing enough." There is always room for improvement.

Misz_Muslimah
01-07-2012, 11:27 PM
:bump:

Abdul-Raouf
01-08-2012, 02:04 PM
When i read the OP it was new to me (totally forgot).... 5+ years back i posted that..mmm.

Jazakallah khair for getting the post back.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Periwinkle18
01-08-2012, 02:07 PM
wow jazakALLAH khayr for posting ive read this before duno where :P

Riana17
01-09-2012, 11:53 AM
I think the great regrets for people who picked the rock is to realize how greedy they are and how money can easily ruin their life.

Marina-Aisha
01-09-2012, 07:43 PM
wow thats amazing i have to agree, why regret anyways..theres a reason for everything..there no point going wot if. Everything happens for a reason and u should trust in allah wot plans he has for you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.