/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ear-ring flex..

x Maz x
07-16-2006, 06:17 PM
AssalamuAlaykum,
Bismillah, Hope this reaches ya'll in the highest state of health and Iman InshAllah...
Well the title self explanitory,
I'm enquiring about [Yes another enquiry so Respect :p] bwoys having earings in...In my personal opnion I think like one big tonk diamond looks heavy like, Argh allow the two diamond trend, Raah especially some bwoys who then idiotically go where a bright florecent pink shirt *ahem sissyish ahem*...
Having said all that, pretty sure its all haram so ..
Note to reader: DONT TRY THIS AT HOME
:rollseyes Whats the punishments for commiting such an act, & is it sinfull cause it imitating the Kufaar or cause like it doing something that was initially carried out by the opposite gender or both like? Get me like?
JazakAllah Khairun in advance like
Wa'AlaykumAsalaam
Fi amanAllah x

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
07-16-2006, 06:22 PM
:sl:

Imitating women disguesting I'd slap any man who does such things they might aswell wear a dress sissy boys deep down they want to be women lol.

x Maz x
07-16-2006, 06:28 PM
AssalamuAlaykum,
Bismillah, Hope this reaches ya'll in the highest state of health and Iman InshAllah...
^ Lol, Ya'll bwoys know ya love to be gyals, cause we is sooo superiour :p...Jowking...Nah but I know bare lads that do so was just 'enquireing' whats the punishments on it?...
Wa'AlaykumAsalaam
fi amanAllah x

amirah_87
07-16-2006, 09:20 PM
ass salamu alykum

that's haraam (imitating the opposite sex) Astaqfirullah...and it looks soo GAY!! :heated:

i just can't stand it!!! .....Allaahu musta3aan!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muezzin
07-16-2006, 09:21 PM
Heh, the post-master dude in the Post Office next to the office has an earring. Perhaps I'll say 'Dude! You look gay!'.

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-16-2006, 09:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
ass salamu alykum

that's haraam (imitating the opposite sex) Astaqfirullah...and it looks soo GAY!! :heated:

i just can't stand it!!! .....Allaahu musta3aan!
ROFL... true. Not sure what the punishment is. But isn't Allah's displeasure enough?:?

:wasalamex

amirah_87
07-16-2006, 09:25 PM
ass salaamu alaykum

^^^ muezzin i'd luv to hear you try!! :p

chacha_jalebi
07-16-2006, 09:29 PM
salaam

i tink it aint allowed cos its imitatin women innit, lik womens peirce der ears, so no, but wot bout d magnetic 1s? lik studs in 1 ear, dat looks heavy :p but i dunno lol cos 1 stud isnt imitatin women is it? is it?? :D:D:D:D

Ghazi
07-16-2006, 09:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
salaam

i tink it aint allowed cos its imitatin women innit, lik womens peirce der ears, so no, but wot bout d magnetic 1s? lik studs in 1 ear, dat looks heavy :p but i dunno lol cos 1 stud isnt imitatin women is it? is it?? :D:D:D:D

It's basicly the same thing women wear earings to beautify them selfs I think:? Whats a dude wearing them for, could you see the prophet or sahaba having a piece of glass pretending to be a diamond in their ears, if anything it's imitating the kufar we should stick to our own dress codes not copy the kufur one's.

H4RUN
07-16-2006, 09:34 PM
LoLLoL LoLLoLLoL @bRo MueZZin's remarks:giggling: ;D :giggling:
yeh go ahead lad, try it, no 1 stoppin u, but erm i doubt he'll let u in next week 2 pick up ur benefits eh? LOL....
As far as pink shirts go erm well cant really say that's immitatin the oposite sex, well ok pink n females go together, a touch stereotypical though aint it? well ok stay away fom bright BriGhT BRIGHT pink lads LoL but in general pink is picking up, well definatley where i camp lol.....as 4 the ear stud/ring/bling? erm no comment, they might aswell get nose rings to eh? Not to mention the lads who wear 'gold' chains woooooo.... NuTTeRz.
ma'salama
:w:
ps. if a female wears erm blue? or even a HOODY:hiding: loool is that not immitating the opposite sex? ........no, so erm kinda same thing with the pink busssiiineeesss, and ahem yeh can loook a tad odd at times loool

x Maz x
07-17-2006, 12:13 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,
Bismillah, Hope this reaches ya in the best of health & Iman InshAllah,
First LOL @ Muezzin, Man cracks me up muahahahaha!...Gwaan I dare ya, double dare? Triple dare?
Hai its not gay to have one ear piece, specially if tis a big fat diamante …Now that’s just heavy with a phat silver chain :p…Just cause yous cant afford it :p:p…Nah jowkkkz…

But the peepz that wear two just next level man, I pity them due to the torment they get from people like me :p…

Moddys delete the latter part of Haroon’s post…unprovoked attacks which show signs of stereotypical behaviour are not appropriate for this forum, in fact ban him for such a harsh remark:p:p…*gives evils 2 H4RUN *…
Wearing a Pink [commonly associated with being a gyal] is alright cause we know how all ya bwoys wanabe like us gyals & that reassures us about how superior we are:p:p, nah but on a level, depends on the shade….& make :p…Bright bright bright pink that blinds the eyes just off-key…

And Umm-shaheed yeh course tis true about Allah’s displeasing, but thing is I wanted to know what it levels up to for committing such an act like e.g. Backbiting= eating the flesh of your dead breda…etc get me?

Nuff Love & respect going out to ya’ll for the sake of Allah [SWT]

Wa’AlaykumAsalaam
Fi amanAllah x

IbnAbdulHakim
07-17-2006, 01:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x Maz x
In my personal opnion I think like one big tonk diamond looks heavy like,
lol your gonna hate me:

any such earings or wateva on a man is haram, as for thinkin it looks good.. :p
SAHIH MUSLIM

Book 001, Number 0079:
It is narrated on the authority of Tariq b. Shihab: It was Marwan who initiated (the practice) of delivering khutbah (address) before the prayer on the 'Id day. A man stood up and said: Prayer should precede khutbah. He (Marwan) remarked, This (practice) has been done away with. Upon this Abu Sa'id remarked: This man has performed (his duty) laid on him. I heard the Messenger of Allah as saying: He who amongst you sees something abominable should modify it with the help of his hand; and if he has not strength enough to do it, then he should do it with his tongue, and if he has not strength enough to do it, (even) then he should (abhor it) from his heart, and that is the least of faith.

You can start hating me now

Sis786
07-17-2006, 01:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

Imitating women disguesting I'd slap any man who does such things they might aswell wear a dress sissy boys deep down they want to be women lol.
LOL;D

IbnAbdulHakim
07-17-2006, 01:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

respect bro but u gotta slap over 50% of the people out there, dont wry though i'll be right behind you ;)

amirah_87
07-17-2006, 01:18 PM
SAHIH MUSLIM

Book 001, Number 0079:
It is narrated on the authority of Tariq b. Shihab: It was Marwan who initiated (the practice) of delivering khutbah (address) before the prayer on the 'Id day. A man stood up and said: Prayer should precede khutbah. He (Marwan) remarked, This (practice) has been done away with. Upon this Abu Sa'id remarked: This man has performed (his duty) laid on him. I heard the Messenger of Allah as saying: He who amongst you sees something abominable should modify it with the help of his hand; and if he has not strength enough to do it, then he should do it with his tongue, and if he has not strength enough to do it, (even) then he should (abhor it) from his heart, and that is the least of faith.
ass salamu alaykum

The Prophet salalaahu 3alayhi wasalam said ..ad-deenu naseeha!!...so don't pound down on him okay :p

x Maz x
07-17-2006, 01:22 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,
BarakAllahu feekhum Akhi Abd'Majid, Wa la hawla wal la quwata illah billah, I hate yo guts :p...Lol Nah Wallahi Eye-opener, Come accross hadeeth before but wording very different...But JazakAllah bt that hadeeth dont really go into depth about the punishments :p...Lol...Wa'AlaykumAsalaam fi amanAlllah x

IbnAbdulHakim
07-17-2006, 01:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
ass salamu alaykum

The Prophet salalaahu 3alayhi wasalam said ..ad-deenu naseeha!!...so don't pound down on him okay :p
lol sis what duz that mean?

PS: wa iyyak maz

amirah_87
07-17-2006, 01:26 PM
ass salaamu alaykum

it means:?...like ad-deen....the religion...naseeha...is advise..so it'll be like

the religion is advice..or based upon advice!! :peace:

Hijaabi22
07-17-2006, 01:26 PM
as far as i know its haraam 4 guys 2 waer earrings tho i think it luks gud :p

IbnAbdulHakim
07-17-2006, 01:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ------------
as far as i know its haraam 4 guys 2 waer earrings tho i think it luks gud :p
dont make me quote the hadith again :rant:

x Maz x
07-17-2006, 01:30 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,
^ Lol Naila brap brap :p...Great minds think alike...Two looks puffish without doubt! But look heavy ...must abhor....must hate....:p:D...Abd'Majid breda, Chillax...Yeesh come down, someones been pricked by a thorn :p
Wa'AlaykumAsalaam
fi amanAllah x

H4RUN
07-17-2006, 02:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
dont make me quote the hadith again :rant:
oh gwan lol u kno u want to, show us some of that copy n pasting techniques;D

IbnAbdulHakim
07-17-2006, 02:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
oh gwan lol u kno u want to, show us some of that copy n pasting techniques;D
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL ;D ;D ;D!!!!! LOOL!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.