/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do u speak SPANISH?!

Taqiyah
07-17-2006, 01:58 AM
Asalama Alaikum.

!HOLA!

I started learning Spanish from 8th grade now I am an 11th grader......this is my 3rd year learnin Spanish:D
Spanish is my third favorite language besides Arabic and Somali...:)
and it is the easiest one....muy muy fácil verdaderamente!:D

so I was just wonderin if anyone here speaks Spanish as their first language or the second or maybe even the third that could help me and whoever wants to learn some spanish words or phrases:D Pienso que sería una idea buena.(I think that would be a good idea)

I hope someday soon I will be able to speak spanish fluently...:) :statisfie InshaAllah! !Yo amaría esto!

;D Tan venga en la gente .... y bienvenida...
Esperaré.;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MUNIRAH
07-17-2006, 02:31 AM
waalaykum Asalaaam

yay I like this thread....Spanish is my favourite language.:D :D n u right it is so facil.

tan .. quién va a comenzar o si comienzo.. El Okey ... este va a ser mucho la desviación... Me gusta este... Hermana de gracias Taqiyah.;D ;D
meaning....
so .. who is going to start or should I start.. Okey ... this is going to be very fun... I like this ... Thank you sister Taqiyah.

MUNIRAH
07-17-2006, 03:16 AM
Ok anybody gonna try these.........

1-How r u doin?
2-what is ur name?
3-Where r u from?
4-Do u like Spanish.

Taqiyah
07-17-2006, 10:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MUNIRAH
Ok anybody gonna try these.........

1-How r u doin?
2-what is ur name?
3-Where r u from?
4-Do u like Spanish.

is anyone else goin to try these or should I :)

ok lets see.....correct me if am wrong sis Munirah:statisfie

1-!Como estas? or u can say.... Que tal?
2-!Como se llama?
3-De donde eres? (not sure about this one):?
4-!Tu te gusta El espanol?:D

how did I do?:?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Taqiyah
07-19-2006, 03:47 AM
A/s/c

Guess there r no Spanish Speaker here in LI! except for Munirah n htownkia93...........oh well:rollseyes :uhwhat
Adios...hasta luego amigos:D

MUNIRAH
07-19-2006, 05:17 AM
:X :uhwhat :uhwhat :uhwhat :heated: :heated: :hiding:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.