/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The reason why we dont get our post on time!

Sis786
07-17-2006, 08:34 AM
The reason why we dont get our post on time!

I have always wondered WHERE IS MY £10,000.00 Cheque Littlewoods promised me or that Car i won in the Sun newspaper ....And Now i know!...

Postal worker caught with thousands of letters

A Berlin postal worker who was caught with more than several thousand undelivered letters in his basement has admitted he was overwhelmed by the job but insisted he planned to deliver them soon.

Police recently found 90 boxes of post stacked in his basement. The postal worker, 36, identified as Thomas H., told Bild newspaper Friday he was only temporarily storing the post at his house and friends would help with delivery.

"There were just too much and I couldn't deliver it all by myself," he told the newspaper. Police said some of the letters found had been postmarked as early as April. The postal worker faces disciplinary action

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sis786
07-17-2006, 10:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
:sl:
Lol Lmao Rofl!
Postman Pat would never do anything like that!
:w:
True we need him back you right Bro thats it im getting in touch with the Royal Mail!

sevgi
07-17-2006, 10:23 AM
hhhhaaaaa haaaaaa!!!!

the best role model citizens are always in cartoons...
postman pat
fireman sam
noddy
brum

(if anyone knows what im talkn bout)
feels gud to rekindle childhood memories...

Sis786
07-17-2006, 10:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
brum
Whose Brum?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sevgi
07-17-2006, 10:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis786
Whose Brum?
lol...its a little sqeaky car that always managed to save the day when i was a kid...it was an english production cartoon thingy...looks a bit like a really small old mini cooper...

amirah_87
07-17-2006, 10:35 AM
ass salaamu alaykum

i was gonna say..i ain't never hearda BRUM!!!....that explains it!

you know my mail gets to me on time though....only if it's from another country ....fedex take there time!! :heated:

Sis786
07-17-2006, 10:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
LOL... sis786! I thought you lived in Birmingham? Brum is a little series about a car... kinda stupid but based in Birmingham!
Ok this is kinda now rining a bell ....well if its from Birmingham its got to be top noch and i say yeah BRING BACK BRUM

Now back to topic, the post does my head in esp at work it seems that the 2nd class get thier before the 1st and the boss screws everytime we do a special or recorded (money issues) but most our post goes by a DX sytem and thats pretty quick but thats only for businesses and so on

thussain1
07-17-2006, 10:39 AM
I remember Brum Brum !!

Did anyone like the Chuckle brothers. I think they were/are hilarious.

TO ME .. TO YOU ................ LOL

Sis786
07-17-2006, 10:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by thussain1
I remember Brum Brum !!

;D The small one made me crack up but we off topic

sevgi
07-17-2006, 10:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis786
Ok this is kinda now rining a bell ....well if its from Birmingham its got to be top noch and i say yeah BRING BACK BRUM

Now back to topic, the post does my head in esp at work it seems that the 2nd class get thier before the 1st and the boss screws everytime we do a special or recorded (money issues) but most our post goes by a DX sytem and thats pretty quick but thats only for businesses and so on
jst google it on images and youll see him...hes yellow and so cute!!!!

definely shud b brought bak!!!

amirah_87
07-17-2006, 11:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by thussain1
I remember Brum Brum !!

ass salaamu alaykum

LOOOOL!!...@ you akhee!!

now you got me rackin' my brains out for what their names were :'(

sorry i know it's off topic:X...BUT HELP ANYONE!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.