/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Egyptians demand opening borders to fight Israel

Nablus
07-17-2006, 11:14 AM
Massive demonstrations broke out in almost all of Egyptian cities in protest of Israel’s ongoing onslaught against Palestine and Lebanon, which killed dozens of innocent civilians and inflicted sever damage on the infrastructure in both countries.

According to Ikhwanweb, the website of the banned but tolerated influential Islamist organization, Muslim Brotherhood, Egypt’s Muslims organised huge demonstrations in Cairo and Dakahlia, requesting opening the country’s borders to allow them fight Israel and save their Palestinian and Lebanese brethren.

Demonstrators also criticized the Arab leaders’ passive attitude towards the persistent Israeli aggression in Palestine and Lebanon, demanding the severing of all relations with the "Zionist enemy" and expelling the Israeli ambassador in Cairo.

Dr. Abdul Monem Abul Fotouh, member of the MB Executive Bureau criticised the international community for focusing the attention on the three Israeli soldiers who’ve been kidnapped by resistance movements in Palestine and Lebanon, while remaining silent over the 10000 Palestinian prisoners held without charges in Israeli jails.

He described the Arab regimes’ position as "shameful".

"This is one example where the Arab governments have shown their loss of touch with their own people," he said.

•“Peace in Middle East Killed”

In the wake of the recent Israeli offensives in Palestine and Lebanon, an emergency meeting of the Arab League yesterday discussed the deteriorating situation in the Middle East. Member countries’ foreign ministers called on the United Nations Security Council to immediately intervene.

Arab League Secretary General Amr Musa said, “The peace process in the Middle East was killed. All mechanisms, including the Middle East Quartet (Russia, U.S., UN and EU) have canceled the peace process.”

The Arab League also promised “unconditional support” to Lebanon.

Lebanese Minister of Foreign Affairs Fevzi Salluh presented a draft resolution condemning the Israeli aggression, supporting Lebanon's resistance against the Israeli occupation, and demanding Israel to release all Lebanese detainees.

But Saudi Foreign Minister al-Faisal accused the Lebanese resistance movement Hezbollah of behaving “inappropriate and irresponsible,” adding that “those attitudes might take the region to the old times.”

Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Iraq, Palestine, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain delegates supported al-Faisal. Only Syrian representative Walid Muallim criticized him.

http://islamonline.com/cgi-bin/news_...ervice_id=2297

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
07-17-2006, 11:19 AM
Perhaps this is what is needed to unite all the Muslim countries!

They might have thought that Lebanon would never have been attacked....But look at them now.....Who knows, they could be the next country on the hitlist.....

Arabs are wise enough to figure that........I know they are...

Sis786
07-17-2006, 11:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nablus

Dr. Abdul Monem Abul Fotouh, member of the MB Executive Bureau criticised the international community for focusing the attention on the three Israeli soldiers who’ve been kidnapped by resistance movements in Palestine and Lebanon, while remaining silent over the 10000 Palestinian prisoners held without charges in Israeli jails.
About time someone said that!

Wow its nice to see the Muslims of Egypt dont follow thier ignorant goverment

Link
07-17-2006, 12:05 PM
Wallah, I have always hd hope that Egypt will be the 2nd Islamic revolution. Hopefully this will increase to something more.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sameer
07-17-2006, 12:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram

They might have thought that Lebanon would never have been attacked....But look at them now.....Who knows, they could be the next country on the hitlist.....

Assalamu Alikum,
I wish this could happen, but the leaders rather do nothing and stay quiet so they can "look good" in the eyes of the US and UK.

Does israel produce oil? or does muslim countries supply them?

north_malaysian
07-17-2006, 01:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram

Malaysians are busy with Siti Nurhaliza's Wedding (Malaysia Best Singer :p), nobody really cares about Lebanon issue right now. So Sad.

Geronimo
07-17-2006, 02:41 PM
Hezbollah kidnaps 2 soldiers and then begins with a barrage of missles and Israel actions aren't justified? It's a pipe dream to think that Eygpt will join the fight not while Barak is still around.

Sis786
07-17-2006, 02:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Geronimo
It's a pipe dream to think that Eygpt will join the fight not while Barak is still around.

agree there:rollseyes

Ghazi
07-17-2006, 02:44 PM
:sl:

Allahu AKbar good to see they care, anyway Isreal time is up they've disturbed a sleeping giant which is the ummah now watch the process of them get stomped like a bug.

Isaac
07-17-2006, 02:50 PM
well the pals have in the past blown up parts of the border, to all free movement to and from. and i think they have done that recently. The egyptian brothers are very good at heart and will do what ever is in there power to hel the ummah. its a shamethe government doesnt.

seeker_of_ilm
07-17-2006, 02:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

Allahu AKbar good to see they care, anyway Isreal time is up they've disturbed a sleeping giant which is the ummah now watch the process of them get stomped like a bug.

We can't be so sure of that....because this would require the Ummah to UNITE.

Ghazi
07-17-2006, 02:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeker_of_ilm

We can't be so sure of that....because this would require the Ummah to UNITE.

This might be the cause of uniting, I spoken to shia,sufi,sunni they all dislike isreal for what they're doing this maybe the common ground that we need.

Fishman
07-17-2006, 03:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sameer
Does israel produce oil? or does muslim countries supply them?
Israel is on a geological rift, any oil that formed there will be cooked. There used to be plenty of tar and bitumen though, that was where the Ancient Egyptians got their bitumen for embalming mummies from.
:w:

Allah-creation
07-17-2006, 03:27 PM
i think if isreal doesnt stop attacking labanon more arab countries will wake up and attack israel.

Geronimo
07-17-2006, 03:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

Doubt it. To crush Israel you'd have to take out Britian and the US. Not gonna happen.

Geronimo
07-17-2006, 03:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allah-creation
i think if isreal doesnt stop attacking labanon more arab countries will wake up and attack israel.
The only Arab country that wiould be willing to attack Israel is Syria (considering Iran is Persian not Arab). If either Iran or Syria tries to move any assets to the theatre you can count on the US smashing them.

Allah-creation
07-17-2006, 03:43 PM
if iran get attacked then russia will help, and iran is about to attack. also north korea might attack, they hate america and america is with isreal. you should watch the jazeera channel all arrabs are really pissed. i am telling you if isreal doesnt stop lunching misoles then they will be in big trouble.

Geronimo
07-17-2006, 03:55 PM
if iran get attacked then russia will help, and iran is about to attack. also north korea might attack, they hate america and america is with isreal. you should watch the jazeera channel all arrabs are really pissed. i am telling you if isreal doesnt stop lunching misoles then they will be in big trouble.
Russia will attack? Are you serious? What will Russia have to gain from attacking? They may supply weapons but they know militarily they can't supply any help to the Arab world. Besides Arabs aren't exactly on Russias good side. For example see Chechnya.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-17-2006, 03:58 PM
inshaAllah

muslim_friend
07-17-2006, 04:02 PM
Doubt it. To crush Israel you'd have to take out Britian and the US. Not gonna happen.
Why not? The Muslims defeated enemies who were thrice as large in numbers as they were. All the muslims have to do is stick to the right path and unite and that is all what is needed to wipe out USA and Britain off the map.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-17-2006, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim_friend
Why not? The Muslims defeated enemies who were thrice as large in numbers as they were. All the muslims have to do is stick to the right path and unite and that is all what is needed to wipe out USA and Britain off the map.
indeed you'd expect them to learn from the fact that islam near enuff conquered the world at a point!

Sis786
07-17-2006, 04:06 PM
I dont think Britian is sooo much on thier side its more US...

Originally Posted by muslim_friend

Please dont say that i live in Britain and would like to remain on the map thank you!

IbnAbdulHakim
07-17-2006, 04:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis786
Please dont say that i live in Britain and would like to remain on the map thank you!
we can move away from the map, let it get destroyed, then come back to it and rebuild, it'll be fun :D

muslim_friend
07-17-2006, 04:10 PM

O! I didn't mean tossing a nuclear bomb into britain..lol.. i meant the defeat of the crusaders and their regime.

wsalam.

Keltoi
07-17-2006, 04:11 PM
This conflict will be over fairly soon. Hezbollah hasn't done much the past 24 hours and there is much international pressure to end it. This is good because it means, God willing, no more civilians will be killed in this war. I could be wrong, but I expect large scale Israeli bombing and airstrikes to end by next week at the latest.

IbnAbdulHakim
O! I didn't mean tossing a nuclear bomb into britain..lol.. i meant the defeat of the crusaders and their regime.

wsalam.
can you take over britain without causing destruction to the land :?

Keltoi
Crusaders?...interesting.

Sis786

wsalam.
*unpacks bags, calls agents and cancels flight to Iran*;D Phew ok, lol i get what you mean!

Link
07-17-2006, 04:12 PM
There are not much innocent people left in the west since they almost all believe in killing us. When Imam Mahdi (as) comes, their will be alot of bloodshed.

Sis786
07-17-2006, 04:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
This conflict will be over fairly soon. Hezbollah hasn't done much the past 24 hours and there is much international pressure to end it. This is good because it means, God willing, no more civilians will be killed in this war. I could be wrong, but I expect large scale Israeli bombing and airstrikes to end by next week at the latest.
Damage is done Bro as civillans lives have been taken and other countires know that the UN ARE A BLODDY WASTE OF TIME.... they aint got much hope if Israel wants to claim that they too are holding thier soliders!!

sameer
07-17-2006, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Link
There are not much innocent people left in the west since they almost all believe in killing us. When Imam Mahdi (as) comes, their will be alot of bloodshed.

true

Keltoi
07-17-2006, 04:21 PM
I'm sure Israel has the same point of view when it comes to the Muslims that surround them.

Geronimo
07-17-2006, 04:39 PM
I dont think Britian is sooo much on thier side its more US...

But as an ally to the US I can see Britian helping

Geronimo
07-17-2006, 04:40 PM
They couldn't take out Israel when it was the quarter the size it is now. What has changed? Is the Ummah any more united now?

Isaac
07-17-2006, 05:23 PM
britain did you say. This is the nation that is having trouble trying to pass through terror laws. This is the nation that is now being attacked by the voice of the britihs muslims. These are just words and look how shook they are. Britain know that the majority mulsims are against there every move and for them to get involved in palestine or lebanon would mean the end to to having a safe britain. can you imagine how much of a impact this would have on the pople that they calle extremist. this wuld be there chance to and justfication for whatever they do. and im sure they would be able to rally up more support, seeing that it is strike three on the muslim world. Afghanistan, iraq, lebanon? and we all know what haapens at strike 3!!!!

can you magine if muslims would not call tis a crusade when and if they attcak lebanon, when will they be call crusaders?

even though tony blair might be a mass murder, a terrorist and war monger i dont think hes that stupid to go into lebanon in support of his family israel and usa. I dont think he would come to know of the retaliation and backlash he would recive by some of the more extrem people within the uk. and we know tehre are because of 7/7. so would he really want to risk another 7/7 based on his foregin policY? I think not!

mind you israel may have war on two front, ok not too difficult, but britain would have 1 - afganistan, 2 - iraq, 3- Lebanon? 4-within there own backyard. have they really got the manpower, seeing that they are now borrong trrops from other parts of the world to help out in afghanistan. would tha not mean more service men possibly lossing their lives to a game being played by the western powers. will that not mean mpore parents condemning blairs actions, would that not mean more mps condming blaisr actin, would that not mean more demos, more so called xtremist groups on the verge, would that not increase community tension.

hes more then welcome to help out, but i can gurantee you it would be his last move as a priminister. can you honestly see him being supported agin if it has some of the follwing impacts and backlashes. then agin maybe he wants to end his reign of terror on a terror note.

but like i said he may be another hitler but he aint that stuuuuuuuuuupid.

Nablus
07-17-2006, 05:31 PM
most of the muslims in the world hate Israel
bs of its black history in this area

Isaac
07-17-2006, 05:48 PM
i think that this is the only time for the muslims with any imaan in their hearts to unite. this is the only time that allah may have given for muslims to unite under one banner. i was listening to a lecture by imam al-awlaki and he say something which is so true and can possibly be what is happening today. allah sets the stage and the circumstances for the muslims to become one and to become victorious. could his be the stage? could this be the circumstances. Its a shame to see some muslim nations condeming hezbAllah for the kidnapping of the zionist foot soldiers, but turn a blind eye to the muslim that are being bombed by thour. ok, far enough you condemn them or the kidnapping of the foot soldiers, but does that mean you do not support them, when they are being attacked?

I say if the leaders of the islamic world do not want to help fight he zionist plague, open up your borders and allow free movement of the many men that are willing to fight for the sake of allah and protects the deen of their bretherens. open up your borders and alow them to pour into lebann and phalestine in their thousnads.

Geronimo
07-17-2006, 05:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isaac
britain did you say. This is the nation that is having trouble trying to pass through terror laws. This is the nation that is now being attacked by the voice of the britihs muslims. These are just words and look how shook they are. Britain know that the majority mulsims are against there every move and for them to get involved in palestine or lebanon would mean the end to to having a safe britain. can you imagine how much of a impact this would have on the pople that they calle extremist. this wuld be there chance to and justfication for whatever they do. and im sure they would be able to rally up more support, seeing that it is strike three on the muslim world. Afghanistan, iraq, lebanon? and we all know what haapens at strike 3!!!!

can you magine if muslims would not call tis a crusade when and if they attcak lebanon, when will they be call crusaders?

even though tony blair might be a mass murder, a terrorist and war monger i dont think hes that stupid to go into lebanon in support of his family israel and usa. I dont think he would come to know of the retaliation and backlash he would recive by some of the more extrem people within the uk. and we know tehre are because of 7/7. so would he really want to risk another 7/7 based on his foregin policY? I think not!

mind you israel may have war on two front, ok not too difficult, but britain would have 1 - afganistan, 2 - iraq, 3- Lebanon? 4-within there own backyard. have they really got the manpower, seeing that they are now borrong trrops from other parts of the world to help out in afghanistan. would tha not mean more service men possibly lossing their lives to a game being played by the western powers. will that not mean mpore parents condemning blairs actions, would that not mean more mps condming blaisr actin, would that not mean more demos, more so called xtremist groups on the verge, would that not increase community tension.

hes more then welcome to help out, but i can gurantee you it would be his last move as a priminister. can you honestly see him being supported agin if it has some of the follwing impacts and backlashes. then agin maybe he wants to end his reign of terror on a terror note.

but like i said he may be another hitler but he aint that stuuuuuuuuuupid.
You think if the muslims got out of hand in Britian they would deport them or handle them harshly? Ask the IRA what they think.

Isaac
07-17-2006, 06:03 PM
i dont know? when you mean deport, deport who exactlly, and to where??????? Because that sounds pretty much racist, assuming you think that muslims do not belong here? do you assume that?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.