07-17-2006, 04:17 PM
ass salaamu alaykum

MashaAllah akhee, welcome to LI!! :peace:

hope you have a great time inshaAllah

wa alaykum ass salaam

afriend2
07-17-2006, 04:49 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a beneficial stay here!

wassalam :peace:

bind@s
07-17-2006, 06:27 PM
Jazakallahu Khair to all

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
bind@s
07-17-2006, 06:40 PM
:sl:

After browsing some sections i have a feeling that this site is promoting the Non -Madhabism, i.e. Salafism.
I follow the School of Imam Abu Hanifah (R.A)

bind@s
07-20-2006, 03:03 AM

Any one care to reply?

habiibti
07-20-2006, 04:57 AM
welcm to LI, and i hope u have a beneficial stay.
and abt ur accusation,i have no idea what that is.

^..sTr!vEr..^
07-20-2006, 06:53 AM

afriend
07-21-2006, 01:11 AM

Welcome to the forum!

Enjoy your stay.

:w:

------
07-21-2006, 08:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by bind@s

After browsing some sections i have a feeling that this site is promoting the Non -Madhabism, i.e. Salafism.

:welcome: to the forums!

Insha'Allah have a good stay here!

P.S. I don't know what this site is promoting lol but I know lots of people that follow the School of Imaam Abu Hanifa....So hang in there! :D

------
07-21-2006, 08:56 AM
Erm u mean this...

Salafi movement - a militant group of extremist Sunnis who believe themselves the only correct interpreters of the Koran and consider moderate Muslims to be infidels; seek to convert all Muslims and to insure that its own fundamentalist version of Islam will dominate the world
Source

sevgi
07-21-2006, 09:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah
Erm u mean this...

Source
is this salafi meant to be some sort of sect like sufism?:?

lolwatever
07-21-2006, 10:47 AM
welcome bind@s :D

bind@s
07-21-2006, 06:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by habiibti
welcm to LI, and i hope u have a beneficial stay.
and abt ur accusation,i have no idea what that is.

I did not accuse any1.

chacha_jalebi
07-21-2006, 07:39 PM
salaam

elo ello bindas :p hevy id

hpe ya hav fun ere bro :D

Kittygyal
07-21-2006, 08:59 PM

logging in from Bangalore, India.:Mosque: Howz every1
seems a nice place to hang out

welcome welocme nice to hang out yh yh keep hanging on the washing line :giggling: ah well enjoy any questions? NO?? hmm well when u do just give me a sock! ;D

take carte

Samira_01
07-21-2006, 10:32 PM
Welcome and enjoy ur stay !

piXie
07-22-2006, 02:14 PM

boohoo!!! :thumbs_do not another brother

well..welcome to the forums...:welcome:

have a great stay and post away :sister:

any questions ? feel free to ask..somebody else :p

P.S bind@ means cry baby in urdu :X

IceQueen~
07-22-2006, 02:17 PM
:sl: :welcome: to to the forums

(aish is dat all you do? sit and wait to reply to a newbee?)

sonz
07-24-2006, 12:12 PM

salama

read this http://www.islamicboard.com/354025-post8.html from 'Abdullah ibn Muhammad ibn 'Abd al-Wahhaab

Regarding following the madhaahib:

And in the furoo' (branches) of the religion we are upon the madhhab of Imaam Ahmad ibn Hanbal, and we do not object to whoever follows one of the four imaams, as opposed to other than them whose madhaahib have not been clarified.

The Raafidhah, Zaydiyyah, Imaamiyyah and the likes of them: we do not accept from them anything from their corrupt madhaahib, rather we require that they follow one of the four imaams.

And we do not deserve the level of al-ijtihaad al-mutlaq (absolute ijtihaad), and none among us claims it. However, in some matters, if we find an authentic nass (text) from the Book or the Sunnah that is not abrogated or specified or contradicted by a stronger evidence, and one of the four imaams says according to it, then we take it and leave the saying of the madhhab, such as the matter of the inheritance of the grandfather and the brothers, for we put the grandfather first in the inheritance, even though the madhhab of the Hanaabilah says otherwise.

And we do not inquire into a person's madhhab, and we do not oppose him, unless we find a clear text opposing the madhhab of one of the imaams in a matter involving an outward symbol of the religion (shi'aar), such as the imaam of the prayers; so we order the Hanafi and the Maaliki, for example, to observe the same calmness when rising from rukoo' (i'tidaal), and in the sitting between the sajdatayn, due to the clear evidence for that, as opposed to the Shaafi'i imam reciting the basmalah aloud, for we do not order him to recite it quietly. And there is a great difference between these two matters. So when the evidence is strong, then we advise them to follow the nass, even if it opposes the madhhab, and that is found only very rarely.

And there is no objection to ijtihaad in some matters as opposed to others, and this is not contradictory to the lack of the claim to ijtihaad. For it has been that a group of the imaams of the four madhaahib had their own particular views regarding certain matters that were in opposition to their madhhab, whose founder they followed.
there is no antimadhabism on this forum and salafism is not antimadhabism cuz i follow a maddhab too but not blindly.

more info

http://www.islamicboard.com/sects-divisions/

masalama

Khayal
07-24-2006, 05:33 PM

:welcome: to the forum.:sister:

Najiullah
07-25-2006, 04:28 PM
welcome to the forum

Najiullah
07-25-2006, 04:29 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a beneficial stay here!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.