/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Attacking People's opinions!

Ghazi
07-18-2006, 10:39 AM
:sl:

Whats with people on this forum, just cause you don't agree with someone doesn't give you the right to mock or attack them, please learn some basic manners when addressing people(my self inculded) were an ummah we should be discussing with intelligent debate, if you don't agree with someone don't simply say I don't agree say why you don't bring daleel otherwise be quiet.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MinAhlilHadeeth
07-18-2006, 10:41 AM
Agreed. Alot of people on this forum have a big problem with that. I guess we have to be patient with them.

:wasalamex

Helena
07-18-2006, 10:47 AM
well...ppl certainly attack ur opinions...if the statement given by me or others are wrong....ppl shud clarify why they disagree....wid evidence from the hadiths and the quran...

erm wot is daleel?

main thing is sabr inshalah..thats wot i do most of the time....

well said bro...we are one ummah...we shud help each other, guide each other to the right path...having arguments wid ur own brothers and sisters in islam..jus out of order.....jus creates more problems and dsnt solve nothing at all...

WE ARE ONE UMMAH..WOTS THE DIFF BETWEEN ME AND YOU?

SirZubair
07-18-2006, 10:56 AM

Yes,i am giving my Opinions.

And if my opinions are against the Opinions of Islam,then 'bring me a daleel' and i will back down.

I don't want your interpretation of the Quran and the SUnnah. I don't want your Shaykh's interpretation of the Quran and the Sunnah. Give me the interpretation of the Majority of the Ulema and i will back down.

As Muhammed s.a.w said,.."there is a Hikma in being with the majority",..and don't ask me for a daleel for that either.

:wasalaam:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SirZubair
07-18-2006, 11:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

On what subject bro.

Your favourite topic,the topic you seem to have dedicated your life to.

By the way ..

Whats with people on this forum, just cause you don't agree with someone doesn't give you the right to mock or attack them
I want US to be clear on this.

I do not enjoy attacking you. I do not enjoy mocking you.

But your constant "yeah yeah,lets go to jihad!" chants are really getting on my nerves. Its like watching an episode of Bevis and Butthead.

Even though i do not personally know you,i can tell you are a Kid who can do alot in life,you have a huge potential,yet all you seem to be after is the Easy way out. By jumping into a field and getting yourself killed.

At the end of the day,it is your choice Akhi,do whatever your heart desires. Heck,i don't even need to tell you that. But i feel that it is my responsibility to remind you that we weren't placed in this world to kill and be killed.

Yes,if islam is in danger,go ahead,defend islam. I will see you in the battlefield,i will be more tha happy to fight side-by-side with you. But at the current stage,ISLAM is not under attack.

Don't cry wolf when there is no wolf around. Because sooner or later not only will i be ignoring your call for Jihad,the rest of the Ummah will be too.

So go ahead,Provide me with a daleel on this topic. I promise i will back off and won't EVER respond to your "Yeah yeah!Jihad!" posts EVER again if what your daleel is one that will sufice.

IF not,you will hear from me soon.

Woodrow
07-18-2006, 11:07 AM
We all have opinions.
We do not always have the same opinions.
We can disagree about opinions.
Opinions are always a target for attacks.
If we can not defend or justify our opinions we should keep them to ourselves.
Once we state an opinion, it is on it's own and subject to attack.

But, this is just my opinion.:brother:

With that said, although opinions are fair game. Any attack against one must be done with honor, dignity and respect. Personal attacks against the person stating the opinion is a definite no-no, not nice, un called for and can cause serious consequences from an upset Mod.

Helena
07-18-2006, 11:10 AM
wot is this...a debate between islam-truth and zubair......ya allah....dnt understand both of you.... was it about jihad or something?

Anas bin malik narrated:

When the prophet(saw) instructed, help your (muslim) brother when he commits a wrong and when a wrong is committed againts him, someone asked, o messenger of Allah, i understand how i can help him if a wrong is committed against him, but how can i help him if he is himslef committing a wrong? at that, the prophet(saw) answered, stopping him from committing the wrong is helping him.

unity of muslim ummah:

abu dharr narrated that the prophet(saw) said:

Whoever departs from the united body(of the muslim ummah)-even a hands lengh-has indeed removed the rope of islam from his neck.

Sis786
07-18-2006, 11:13 AM
lol i think that this thread has ended up in what the title is all about.. Anyway i agree i think mostly on the Worlds Affair section some people get personal no need just chill its your opinion you entitled to it express it but be considerate seeing you are on an islamic forum..

Ghazi
07-18-2006, 11:14 AM

Kid
Firstly I'm a man,

secondly

yet all you seem to be after is the Easy way out. By jumping into a field and getting yourself killed.
"By Him in whose Hand is my soul, were it not for some men amongst the believers, who disliked to be left behind me, and for whom I cannot provide any means of conveyance, I would certainly never remain behind any unit setting out for a military expedition in the Path of Allah. By Him in whose Hand is my soul, I would love to be killed in the Path of Allah, then be brought back to life again, then killed, then be brought back to life then killed, and then be brought back to life then killed" [al-Bukhari from Abu Hurairah] Note: This isn't some Random mujahid saying this it's the prophet(pbuh).

Thirdly

Narrated Abu Huraira Radhi-Allahu anho, the Prophet SallAllahu-alayhi Wasallam said, "By him in whose hands my life is! Were it not for some men amongst the believers who dislike to be left behind me, and whom I cannot provide with means of conveyance, I would certainly never remain behind any Sareeyah (army unit) setting out in Allah's cause. By Him in whose hands my life is! I would love to be Shaheed in Allah's cause and then be resurrected again, and then become Shaheed and then be resurrected again and then become Shaheed and then be resurrected again, and then become Shaheed." (Saheeh Bukhari, English version, p42-3:Vol.4)

Even the prophet of allah wanted what I want and you still have trouble understanding why I crave it.

Vaseline
07-18-2006, 11:18 AM
ok, let's calm down a bit here. If you feel that you are being personally attacked just report it to the admins. Simple. Although I do believe that the opinions others may have should be open to the floor.

SirZubair
07-18-2006, 11:22 AM

I understand this is an islamic forum,and i also understand and agree that i need to work on my Adab.

But,..how long is this "Lets go for Jihad!" --- going to carry on? Some people are treating Jihad like a game ! "Lets do this and we'll get to go to heaven!" they are Looking for an opportunity to go for Jihad at the drop of a pin !

For all those people on the forum who are willing to sit around Tolerating such crap,..Don't say that i didn't warn you when you see some naive 12 year old child blowing himself up outside your door because he has been brainwashed on a forum,because he has been made to believe that "it is our responsibilty to bring down the kuffr government!"

It is already happening,but right now it is Adults doing it. Sooner or later it will be children,..could even be YOUR Children.

If you are looking foward to seeing it happen (and i know some people are actually looking foward to it),then i pray to Allah swt that he guides you.

And if you don't want to see that day come,if you don't want your loved ones die on their way to work,or while they are outdoors taking your children to school,..Join me,PM the Mod's and ask them to do something about it.

I PM'd them afew months ago,my voice fell on deaf ears.

For those who think i am a fool and that i am wasting my time,i respect your honesty. Just keep one thing in mind,..Alot of people complain "TV is bad,..it is addictive...it brainwashs people..",..So does the internet.

I am One person,there is only so much i can do.

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-18-2006, 11:31 AM
Ok... this thread is probably going to get closed... but anyway.

Sir Zubair, fear Allah. islam-truth is your brother in Islam. Debate your opinion in honour, please.

"He who is deprived of gentleness is deprived of good."- Muslim

:wasalamex

Ghazi
07-18-2006, 11:33 AM

Ok bro lets make an oath between us to not to speak of this issue cause it's pointless.

Woodrow
07-18-2006, 11:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz
salama

can modz who r in charge of general chat plz close this topic. its gone way out of hand

masalama
I second the motion on that.

This thread has become a battle not a debate.

It is fine to disagree, but for disagreement to be valid and acceptable it must be done with mutual respect and without personal attacks. Maybe we all can't have the same opinions, but we can agree to disagree with mutual respect.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.