PDA

View Full Version : Heeelllp

Sahabiyaat
07-18-2006, 12:11 PM
:? :? :?

i have a problem with msn messenger
and its got nothing to do with my computer
because when everyone else uses it its fine

but since yesterday, everytime i tried logging in all my contacts have disappeared!

at first i thought someone must have gt my password and deleted all of my contacts so i changed my password and painstakingly added all of my contacts again. but when i logged on the nxt time, there all gne again

so i added one contact logged out and logged in and it was gne ...and i did save all the changes i made, and this only happens to me.

heeellllpppppppppppp :offended:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
07-18-2006, 03:16 PM
:sl:

It's nothing wrong with your account. Windows Live has messed up again. This is happening for everyone using Windows Live, including myself.

Uninstall windows live messenger, and download Msn Messenger 7.5 from here

------
07-20-2006, 10:37 AM
:sl:

LOL ble$$ I knew Windows Live was trouble! That's y I never downloaded it :D

Hope ur comps aite.

:w:

afriend
07-20-2006, 10:43 AM
It was a short period downtime...I got this message sayin: Connection error...So even if I was offline, it wud say that I'm online....and u can't change ur status...But it's ok now....Annoying Live messenger :mad:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
A7med
07-20-2006, 10:47 AM
YEP!!! Fra7an is correct.....

i fully restored my pc just now...... and signed into windows msn live and i was like :omg: :omg:

but i downloaded msn 7.5 and it worked

alhumdulillah

A7med
07-20-2006, 11:22 AM
fully resorted
fully RESTORED!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!