/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Unity

Lost
07-18-2006, 01:43 PM
As-Salaam 'Alaikuum Brothers and Sister

My first question is what has happened... what has happened to us the Umma what has happened to the Servants of God. Where is our strenght where is our unity where is our will. Look at what is happening in the world today brother fighting brother (Shi'a fighting Sunni), men corrupting our faith with their wim. Why have we lost or place in the world were we not once the greatest Empires in the World were we not that which passed knewledge (i speak of how Europeans learned from us) were we not what made the world admire us with our science or arts and all else our zeal.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO UNITY?
someone please answer that for me what is it that happened
I have so much to say but so little time but please someone tell me what has happened to our family why are we so broken why are we though spread afar by land and water so broken

We have lost our ways, we have lost our zeal and we haven lost our selves.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
07-18-2006, 01:50 PM
:sl:

We don't practise islam the way it's supposed to this is our own doing, simple answer come back to islam and things will change.

Geronimo
07-18-2006, 01:53 PM
How many what has happened to the Ummah threads are you guys gonna make?

------
07-18-2006, 01:53 PM
Wow akhee that was really well expressed, Masha'Allah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.