/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Suicide Bombing/Murder etc..

seeker_of_ilm
07-18-2006, 03:34 PM
:sl:

Say a muslim was caught up in a suicide bombing...and died...or got murdered....what happens to them?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
07-18-2006, 03:37 PM

They'd be murder victims.

seeker_of_ilm
07-18-2006, 03:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

They'd be murder victims.

yeah...I mean does anything different happen in the afterlife to murder victims?

Samee
07-18-2006, 03:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeker_of_ilm

Say a muslim was caught up in a suicide bombing...and died...or got murdered....what happens to them?

Well then death would encompass them like it would for any other human being. They'd meet their lord with their deeds following closely behind them.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghazi
07-18-2006, 03:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeker_of_ilm

yeah...I mean does anything different happen in the afterlife to murder victims?

Not that I know of bro.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.