View Full Version : Turkey Signals It's Prepared to Enter Iraq

snakelegs
07-19-2006, 06:22 AM
these are just the first 2 paragraphs of the article, which is at
http://www.forbes.com/home/feeds/ap/...ap2887214.html

Associated Press
Turkey Signals It's Prepared to Enter Iraq
By LOUIS MEIXLER , 07.18.2006, 02:25 PM

Turkish officials signaled Tuesday they are prepared to send the army into northern Iraq if U.S. and Iraqi forces do not take steps to combat Turkish Kurdish guerrillas there - a move that could put Turkey on a collision course with the United States.

Turkey is facing increasing domestic pressure to act after 15 soldiers, police and guards were killed fighting the guerrillas in southeastern Turkey in the past week.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Joe98
07-19-2006, 06:32 AM
So, the terrorists in Northern Iraq are crossing the border to attack Turkey.

Sounds just like Palestine - Israel to me!

Zulkiflim
07-19-2006, 06:56 AM
Salaam,

Yep th Kurd are supported by the US ..

So in short the Kurd are sunnis and the US are creating another problem.,

BEfore the war the allied themslves with the Kurd to get internal civil war,and after they have no choice to to support it to further.,

Why wont any musim leader realise,being supported by kafirs are useless for they support only themselves..

We have to stand by ourselves..

But it is all happeing as is prophecied...
And the triumph is always Islam..

do not be wnner when you ahve to break Islamic laws..

north_malaysian
07-19-2006, 07:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
these are just the first 2 paragraphs of the article, which is at
http://www.forbes.com/home/feeds/ap/...ap2887214.html

Associated Press
Turkey Signals It's Prepared to Enter Iraq
By LOUIS MEIXLER , 07.18.2006, 02:25 PM

Turkish officials signaled Tuesday they are prepared to send the army into northern Iraq if U.S. and Iraqi forces do not take steps to combat Turkish Kurdish guerrillas there - a move that could put Turkey on a collision course with the United States.

Turkey is facing increasing domestic pressure to act after 15 soldiers, police and guards were killed fighting the guerrillas in southeastern Turkey in the past week.
According to Israel and Bush - TURKEY HAS THE RIGHT TO DO SO...... :uuh:

So Turkey should start attacking Baghdad, Mawsil, Kirkuk, Basra and ONLY Kurdish rebels can defend it, Iraqi and Multinational army just stand there and be plain stupid even when Turkish missiles hit them.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AvarAllahNoor
07-19-2006, 08:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zulkiflim

But it is all happeing as is prophecied...

And the triumph is always Islam..
Where is this prophecy?

imaad_udeen
07-19-2006, 09:14 AM
Turkey would be making a huge mistake if it enters Iraq in force.

afriend
07-19-2006, 09:18 AM
*Edit

*will reconsider my choice of wordings.....

sevgi
07-19-2006, 09:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Turkey are just dumb, I hope they get their buts kicked.....That'll teach them to follow on Turuk's legacies....
the kurds hav been puttn turks through hell for years and for the past week they have martyred over 15 Turkish soldiers for the sake of calling Turkiye apon them...with no reasoning Our Turkish muslim brothers have been killed...

afriend
07-19-2006, 09:39 AM
:eek:

I think that may have come out all wrong......If you think I was refering to it's people....You are HUGELY MISTAKEN!! I was talking about the TAGHUT government that are in control there......Those who anger Allah will have difficulty.....May I remind you that I detest the government for keeping the old legacies of Turuk alive......Which includes bannishing all trace of Islam from the country.......

Once again...I appologise dearly if you have misunderstood :(

sevgi
07-19-2006, 09:44 AM
i like ice cream...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.