/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need advice

sevgi
07-19-2006, 11:04 AM
salam...

ive been hearing a lot of different things about the things which break ones abolution..people at uni tell me one thing, my friends at home say something else...

my questions are:
1.is ones abolution nullified when one speaks while performing it?
2.is ones abolution nullified when blood exits the body? or how much blood needs to exit the body for the abolution to break?

thanks....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
07-19-2006, 11:08 AM
:sl:

Number 1 I am not sure.....but number 2 is when any blood exits the body the wudu is broken....I'll find a hadith....Hold up...

:w:

x Maz x
07-19-2006, 11:09 AM
AssalamuAlaykum,
Bismillah, Hope this reaches ya in the highest state of health & Iman InshAllah,

Fresh wudhu is needed after:
a. Natural discharges : excreta, wind and the like.
b. Flow of blood or pus and the like from any part of the body.
c. Full mouth vomiting.
d. Falling asleep.
As for speaking, No, from the information I have come accross nay. If this was the case, then it would be broken at the end when one has to recite the second Kalimah right?

Allahu Alim [Allah All-Mighty knows best]

Wa'AlaykumAsalaam
Fi amanAllah x

lolwatever
07-19-2006, 11:11 AM
u definately can speak during wudu, there's nothing to say u hav to be quiet.. it's a tradition rather than sunnah..

as for the second, i know that if u release alot of blood u need to repeat... buti dont know about little tiny thing.. allahu a'3lam.. like if i get poked by a pin or something

salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
07-19-2006, 11:11 AM
Does bleeding of small amount of blood or contents of an injury with diameter of 1-2 mm break wudu?

In principle, if blood flows to any part of the body which is compulsory to wash in Wudhu or Ghusl, then that invalidates Wudhu.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai
Source

sevgi
07-19-2006, 11:26 AM
thank u bros and sis's...i'll also ask an alim...and as u guys specified...Allah knows best...

Nidita
07-19-2006, 04:59 PM
:sl:

Did anyone is know that, what is the perfect meaning of ' wahaba '(if u don't know......, this is a arabic word.

JazakhAllahukhaeran !

IbnAbdulHakim
07-19-2006, 05:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
salam...

ive been hearing a lot of different things about the things which break ones abolution..people at uni tell me one thing, my friends at home say something else...

my questions are:
1.is ones abolution nullified when one speaks while performing it?
2.is ones abolution nullified when blood exits the body? or how much blood needs to exit the body for the abolution to break?

thanks....
to my knowledge:
1. It becomes makhrooh, so inshaAllah avoid speaking while performing whudhu
2. According to abu Haneefa yes its nullified when the blood begins to "move", if the blood is just existent well its not really broken.
According to Shafi'i blood doesnt break ablution but touching a women wiv lust does :confused:

according to the sunnah i know of, there are 7 things which break ablution,

but i kinda forgot what they were :embarrass

IbnAbdulHakim
07-19-2006, 05:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
jazakAllah khair :thumbs_up, thats definitly one to print out!!

sevgi
07-20-2006, 06:00 AM
thanks guys...much appreciated...

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.