/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where to get books of Fiqh from classic scholars?

Ghazi
07-19-2006, 11:18 AM
:sl:

Does anyone know where to get books from classic scholars which relate to fiqh, it's seems in today there's alot of politics in islam and this might affect certain rulings so for this reason I'd like to refer back to the scholars of the past. Jazzakallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
madeenahsh
07-19-2006, 12:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

Does anyone know where to get books from classic scholars which relate to fiqh, it's seems in today there's alot of politics in islam and this might affect certain rulings so for this reason I'd like to refer back to the scholars of the past. Jazzakallah.

Asallam alykum warahmatullahi wabarkatuh
try to ask your question to this add : info@understand-islam.net

InshAllaah He is student of knowledge and his sheikh was sheikh uthaymeen Rahimahullaah.

madeenahsh
07-19-2006, 12:27 PM
Asallam alykum warahamtullahi wabarakatuh

these Audio files are also very beneficial to listen too inshAllah

http://www.understand-islam.net/audi...2E+Ibn+Sa%27di

Sis786
07-19-2006, 12:31 PM
Try this ...

Its Yusuf ESTATES site loads of downloads

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
amirah_87
07-19-2006, 12:57 PM
ass salaamu alaykum

Does he mean online??...i got a site but it's in arabic!!....i'll check if they translate it to english!!..inshaAllah

wa alaykum ass salaam :peace:

Salah ad-din
07-19-2006, 05:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

There is a lot of books in prison. Usually the Prison Library. Ask the Imam or at the prison you're at.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.