/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim vs non-muslims?Who are the terrorist?

umm_amina04
07-19-2006, 01:13 PM
:sl: Everday all over the world muslims are the heat of every conversation, in Palestine our brothers and sisters in Islam are in constant hardship fighting the best way they know how against the un-merciful Jewish soldiers. Who takes a stand against this act of terrorism against these muslims, as the homes and streets are used as a constant battlefield. To date the Americans still fighting strong to defeat terroism! Who are the real terrorists? Who are the one invading othe people's countries? Who put other civillians at risk of being harmed and raping our muslim women and children? and most of all who planned 9/11 then shifting the blame on the muslim causing the muslims all over the world to retaliate and for them to stand back and say see what the muslims are doing? look at how they are acting?:cry: IT'S THE AMERICAN GOVERMENT.

After 5 1/2 years since the opening of guantanamo bay the American courts have finally found the prison and it's proceedings to be ILLEAGAL? Do you see the media labelling the American goverment as terrorists? The answer your looking for is no you don't why? because the media is controlled by the Jewish and the Americans are their allies. And the lastest bombings on Lebanon enforced by Israel and their army. You decide who are the real terrorist? :cry:

:w: :sister: umm amina:cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umar001
07-19-2006, 01:17 PM
Respected Sister Asalam Aleykum

May I ask what the point is behind this post. I am not saying it is not useful, I am just asking out of curiosity.

Salam Aleykum

umm_amina04
07-19-2006, 01:26 PM
:sl: The point of this post is for people whether muslim or non-muslim to cast their own judgement at their own descretion. Maybe I should have put this post in another under general chat or something (sorry) for any inconvenience this post has caused.
:w: :rollseyes

Umar001
07-19-2006, 01:31 PM
Salam aleykum

format_quote Originally Posted by umm_amina04
:sl: The point of this post is for people whether muslim or non-muslim to cast their own judgement at their own descretion. Maybe I should have put this post in another under general chat or something (sorry) for any inconvenience this post has caused.
:w: :rollseyes

No its ok, maybe general chat, but I think its ok, please do not get the wrong picture that I think this post was a waste of time or anything as such, I was just wondering what your thoughts were that is all, I think this will insha'Allah, instigate a beautiful, insha'Allah civil discussion.

Also, if you like to think about things like this, I would reccomend a Khalid Yasin dvd named, Islam vs Terrorism, in which he states acts done by the 'west' as so to speak, from historical events and adds up the casualties and then compares them with that of acts done under Islam.

189 million or something compared to something else.

It is very interesting talk, he goes into the definition of the word Terrorism and encourages the crowed to think for themselves if acts such as the slavery triangle was a terrorist act.

Insha'Allah, I hope you have a nice discussion,

Salam Aleykum Eesa

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
umm_amina04
07-21-2006, 05:03 AM
:sl: :brother: Yes, Jazak-allahu khairan for your post and I didn't take your post the wrong way it's just that i'm still fairly new to the forum and everything, I ave viewed many of Skeikh Khalid Yasin's Dvd's and videos and find him to be very inspiring. Insha-allah if you'd like to post your thought's on this topic then you are welcomed to do so, I think that each and every individual has a right to their own opinions and this is mine.
:w: :sister: in Islam umm amina

Abdul-Raouf
07-21-2006, 04:28 PM
The American Government Is The Widest Terrorists Organisation.... They Will Not Peep Into Israel Although It Has Nuclear Warheads... But Peep Into Iraq Which Doesnt Have Any.............

Keltoi
07-21-2006, 04:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muzammil
The American Government Is The Widest Terrorists Organisation.... They Will Not Peep Into Israel Although It Has Nuclear Warheads... But Peep Into Iraq Which Doesnt Have Any.............
That is because there is no threat of Israel selling nuclear weapons to tyrannical regimes or terrorists.

Abdul-Raouf
07-21-2006, 05:03 PM
It Wont Sell But It Itself Will Use

Abdul-Raouf
07-21-2006, 05:05 PM
If America Is Afraid Of North Korea, Then Y Cant It Be Afraid Of Israel.....

wilberhum
07-21-2006, 05:05 PM
It Wont Sell But It Itself Will Use
Maybe, but they haven't yet.

Keltoi
07-21-2006, 05:06 PM
If America Is Afraid Of North Korea, Then Y Cant It Be Afraid Of Israel.....
Because Israel is an ally and doesn't sell and buy missile technology from Iran.

umm_amina04
07-25-2006, 04:41 PM
:sl: America contradicts itself over and over again, this has been sighted by prosperous journalists as Tony Blair has contradicted himself, recently when he met with the prime minister of Iraq.

America feels the need to want to control the whole entire world, and including the wide-spread population. Because America has had many unforseen tragedies being a control-freak government representing the counrty has been the end result.

Therefore in today's society the muslim population is increasing dramatically and more and more people are turning to Islam as their new foundation of faith. If you look at the way the American's and the Israelies operate and look at the significants aspects of their values then they are not much different than eachother, in a sense the Jewish wish to steal and control Palestine, as well as Lebanon to date, The americans wish to not only control the muslim population but the entire world.

Israel keeps telling the media that they only are targeting the areas in which Hezbollah are operating in, when in actual fact they are punishing the whole of Lebanon and therefore subjecting and facilitating the killings of many innocent families and most of them being women and children and old people.

May Allah give them peace and protect them insha-allah and give the martrs the highest stage in Jannah Ameen.:cry:
:w: :sister:

Geronimo
07-25-2006, 04:46 PM
Because America has had many unforseen tragedies being a control-freak government representing the counrty has been the end result
Yeah Germany, France, South Korea, Japan, Purto Rico and others are in such disarray:rollseyes

root
07-25-2006, 04:50 PM
The point of this post is for people whether muslim or non-muslim to cast their own judgement at their own descretion.
In that case I think your post is crap.

HeiGou
07-25-2006, 04:56 PM
America feels the need to want to control the whole entire world, and including the wide-spread population. Because America has had many unforseen tragedies being a control-freak government representing the counrty has been the end result.
Actually as Superpowers, and most governments, go the US shows little need or desire to control the whole world nor is it a particularly control-freak-ish government. No other superpower has given other countries so much power to do what they want. No other country, or few of them anyway, are so liberal at home. The American government does not forbid satellite dishes. It does not mandate how women should dress.

Therefore in today's society the muslim population is increasing dramatically and more and more people are turning to Islam as their new foundation of faith.
Actually that is not true. Populations that are Muslim are increasing because they are poor and hence have high birth rates. Conversion is not significant outside Africa and most of those Muslims are Muslim in name only.

Israel keeps telling the media that they only are targeting the areas in which Hezbollah are operating in, when in actual fact they are punishing the whole of Lebanon and therefore subjecting and facilitating the killings of many innocent families and most of them being women and children and old people.
Sure. Just as Hezbollah is doing.

Syed Nizam
07-25-2006, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
That is because there is no threat of Israel selling nuclear weapons to tyrannical regimes or terrorists.
With due respect Keltoi, is this a valid argument or license to acquire nuclear weapons as it is deemed fit by the US and its allies? If this is true, than perhaps both India and Pakistan should not be allowed to possess nuclear weapons in the first place? Or perhaps, egypt and turkeye should be allowed to possess nuclear weapons? I do feel ur analogy is a little bit absurd IMHO. Or maybe again, ur just being cynical.

Then again, there is a problem with ur analogy here with the terms of `tyrannical regimes' and `terrorists'. Actually, who have the right to decide who should be labelled as both? And then again, on what criteria or merits? Care to explain...?

Syed Nizam
07-25-2006, 05:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
Actually as Superpowers, and most governments, go the US shows little need or desire to control the whole world nor is it a particularly control-freak-ish government. No other superpower has given other countries so much power to do what they want. No other country, or few of them anyway, are so liberal at home. The American government does not forbid satellite dishes. It does not mandate how women should dress.
HeiGou, i'm not going to argue with u on the superpower part or the US controlling the affairs of other government. But, i do want to highlight on the whole Palestinian episode where the palestinian people vote overwhelmingly in favors of Hamas. Instead of respecting the choice that have been made by the Palestinian people, the US straightly rejected Hamas based on the allegations of it being a terrorists organisation. Is this supposed to be the model of `Democracy' as have been championed by the US (and other western countries too)? Acccept them when they serve ur purpose and rejected them when it does not confirm to ur very own internal policy?

Actually that is not true. Populations that are Muslim are increasing because they are poor and hence have high birth rates. Conversion is not significant outside Africa and most of those Muslims are Muslim in name only.
Well, u might be right and u might be not. As far as the conversion stories goes, there is an addition and omission in other parts of the world and it does not necessarily confines only to Islam. Again, ur conclusion of being poor is the reason for having a higher birth rates for muslim seems to be a little bit biased. Unless some statistics are included, i dont think that opinion of urs is valid. If u think that conversion into islam is not significant outside Africa, then think again. There are various reports of conversion into Islam in Europe, especially among woman. But then again, I'm not going to ponder in this part. Sufficient for me to say that Islam is from Allah, and it's up to Allah to grant `hidayah' to whoever that He is pleased with. Ameen.

Sure. Just as Hezbollah is doing.
For this one, i have to agree with u. As much as i despise the nation of Israel and the Zionists movement behind it, i do agree that the normal Israeli's civilians (womans, childrens and the elderly) shouldn't be made an easy target for executions. As much as i despise the methods used by the Israeli's armies and snipers in Palestine and Lebanon, i do think that it is still forbidden in Islam to kill civilians in any wars fought in the name of God. There is no such things as `The Ends Justifies The Means' in Islam.

Peace...

IbnAbdulHakim
07-25-2006, 05:36 PM
the american government... afghanistan was first massacred then Iraq, now lebonen is also getting attacked, Allah knows whats next, Muslims all over are gettin arretested, mistreated, imprisoned, unjustly treated, guantanamo bay is still open as far as i know. condolisa rice wants to make a "new" middle east, she wants to turn it into another west thats what she wants :anger: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! :grumbling

I WILL DIE BEFORE THAT HAPPENS INSHAALLAH!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.