/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic iTunes Launched!

abdulawwal
07-19-2006, 08:09 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Alhamdulillah, with the grace of Allah, we have launched the 'Muslim World's
first High Quality, Comprehensive Digital Audio Download Site' at www.saifdigital.com

Providing CD quality MP3 tracks that can be played on MP3 players, iPods,
computers, mobile phones or burnt to CD to create your unique albums, the
site aims to provide a high-end service in Islamic audio. TRy out the free tracks available, especially the Surah Fatiha's and Dua's.

New material is regularly added and adverts are currently running on Islam Channel. Visit www.saifdigital.com

{Abu}

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
07-19-2006, 08:23 PM
:sl:

Jazakallah khair akhi....But it looks like we're gonna have to pay for these tracks...cos they're i Tunes.......These tracks can cost upto 75P each :X Why pay for something u can just download for free...exactly the same stuff too :-\

Just my 2 cents.....Great site...If only it were free.....You shouldn't try to make a profit out of the quraan....(I heard the exact year of recording by Shuraim (HA) I've been searching for in like 3 years now....and it looks like u have to pay....I mean....:mad: It's QURAAN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD :mad:)

abdulawwal
07-19-2006, 11:20 PM
Assalamu alaikum Iqram,

U r right... there are loads of audio sites out there. But this site is different for a number of reasons as a lot of effort has gone into the editing and organising of the tracks.

The quality is excellent (just listen to the free Surah Fatiha's on your MP3 player or burn them to an audio CD); the tracks are fully ID tagged (with some of the tracks containing the pics of the shaikhs!); the tracks are all iPod compatible; lectures and nasheeds to be added soon, all legal and with full permission from studios and authors.

This site isn't supposed to be in competition with other audio sites. It just gives another option: either download muffled audio tracks at low bit rate with no tagging for free... or download higher quality stuff for a small price. And it's $0.75 which is around 40p in UK currency!!!

{Abu}

afriend
07-19-2006, 11:23 PM
Nah...Jazakallah khair...I can see the effort put in....But I'd rather get the same thing from other places for free......And give the saved money to charity...more better :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*Umm_Umar*
07-30-2006, 01:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulawwal
Assalamu alaikum

Alhamdulillah, with the grace of Allah, we have launched the 'Muslim World's
first High Quality, Comprehensive Digital Audio Download Site' at www.saifdigital.com

Providing CD quality MP3 tracks that can be played on MP3 players, iPods,
computers, mobile phones or burnt to CD to create your unique albums, the
site aims to provide a high-end service in Islamic audio. TRy out the free tracks available, especially the Surah Fatiha's and Dua's.

New material is regularly added and adverts are currently running on Islam Channel. Visit www.saifdigital.com

{Abu}
Jazaks br. May Allah Reward you for the hardwork that you've put into the site. There's nothing more annoying than bad quality audio, especially when your listening to it with your headphones :heated:... so inshallah will check it out.

Ws

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.