sonz
07-19-2006, 09:01 PM
http://fromisraeltolebanon.info/

warning: viewer discredition strongly advised. not for the faint hearted

masalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mysterious
07-19-2006, 09:05 PM
oh my god!! those are little kids ...!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
07-19-2006, 09:15 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajiun

Hijaabi22
07-19-2006, 09:16 PM
[S]wats in the vid? im scared 2open link :[/S]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
07-19-2006, 09:20 PM
^ its pictures of the beirut massacre "MASSACRE :anger: :anger:"

Keltoi
07-19-2006, 09:22 PM
Wanna see some pictures of Israelis children blown apart by suicide bombers using nailbombs? If only some people in this forum were as worried about all innocent death, then maybe we could end the cycle of violence.

Mawaddah
07-19-2006, 09:22 PM
No way I can open the link then :(
Those types of things make me cry for hours..............
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raaji3oon.......
:(

Woodrow
07-19-2006, 09:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz
http://fromisraeltolebanon.info/

warning: viewer discredition strongly advised. not for the faint hearted

masalama
This is a closer dipiction of what war is really like. Too many people have an idealistic concept of war. War is seldom honorable or justified. What human cause could be of enough value to justify this?

Allah-creation
07-19-2006, 09:58 PM
I hate kufars who will never feel sad when muslims die, truely the satan is in thier heart way deep. Israelis are the ones who started killing innocent arabs. What do u expect the arabs to do, not fight back? and when the Arabs fight back they are automaticaly called terrorist.
And for the killing of innocent isrealis its the Zionest fault, for making it happen.They are the ones who are bombing and murdering Palestines day and night. Its not like the arabs are killing jews for a stupid reason if you know what i mean. Think about it if someone killed ur mother father and most of your familly members and your living condition and environment are like **** because of them. The only thing you can do is fight back or suicide your self for your country freedom.

Allah-creation
07-19-2006, 10:05 PM
And dont dare tell me that Palestinies don't want peace. Everyone wants peace, it is the Israel who don't want peace. Did the Palestinies ever attack the jews before the Israel invasion? offcourse not. The Palestinies only started to attack Israel when Israel started the invasion and mass killing of Palestinies. The palestinies welcomed the jews when they first arrived and had no intenstions of violence. Muslims should not ask for peace, rather force it. Because we are the only true peace makers. Indeed Islam peace and justice is unlimmited.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.