/* */

PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION TIME.....the black spot in our heart!

Helena
07-20-2006, 09:29 AM
:sl:

In our prophet(saw) time, it was during the stay with halimah, the two men, in reality two angels approached the prophet(saw) and cleansed his heart. Allah(swt) had purified the heart of Muhammad(saw) for his the greater than any human beings ever born and the seal of the prophets.

The qur'an says:

"Have we not opened your breast for you? and removed from you your burden which weighed down your back? And raised high you fame. So verily, with hardship there is relief. verily with hardship there is relief. so when you have finished, stand up for Allah's worship, And to your Lord turn your invocatins. (Ash-sharh 94: v 1-8)

so my question is, as there is a black spot in our heart...does that mean each sin we commit..does the blackness increase?

Hope someone can get back to me inshalah!:)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
07-20-2006, 09:32 AM
i think there is a hadith about that, instead of blackness it uses the term 'rust'. I cant remember tho allahu alam so dont quote me on that.

but there is a hadith (in bukhari and the 2nd or 3rd one in nawawi's 40 hadith) "there is a piece in the body if it is well the body is well, and if it is in bad shape, th ebody will be in bade shap, it is the heart" (it's the last sentence in the hadith).

Helena
07-20-2006, 09:34 AM
shukran bro..for clearing it out..so its each sin that we commit, rite?

Anonymous.92
07-20-2006, 09:51 AM
Yeah each sin we commit the blackness increases.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
07-20-2006, 11:39 AM
subanallah......jus imagine....how islam is beautiful...

sevgi
07-20-2006, 11:42 AM
i believe that our heart is like a mirror and we all reflect some of Allah (swt) beautiful attributes...as we commit sins, black spots come onto our hearts, reducing our hearts reflective power...as this occurs...sinners become worse sinners if they dnt repent...

------
07-20-2006, 11:50 AM
Erm can sum1 provide a hadith reference for this please....Jazakallah Khairun,

MuslimahBlue
07-22-2006, 08:05 PM
The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “When a servant of Allah commits a sin a black spot is planted in his heart. If he gives up that sin and asks Almighty Allah for forgiveness, his heart gets purified. But if he returns to sinning, the black spot widens until it causes the heart to rust altogether.” (At-Tirmidhi)

IbnAbdulHakim
07-22-2006, 09:15 PM
mashAllah good question:

this answer will suffice inshaAllah

Sahih Muslim

Book 001, Number 0267:
It is narrated on the authority of Hudhaifa: We were sitting in the company of Umar and he said: Who amongst you has heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) talking about the turmoil? Some people said: It is we who heard it. Upon this be remarked: Perhaps by turmoil you presume the unrest of man in regard to his household or neighbour, they replied: Yes. He ('Umar) observed: Such (an unrest) would be done away with by prayer, fasting and charity. But who amongst you has heard from the Apostle (may peace be upon him) describing that turmoil which would come like the wave of the ocean. Hudhaifa said: The people hushed into silence, I replied: It is I. He ('Umar) said: Ye, well, your father was also very pious. Hudhaifa said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be, upon him ) observing: Temptations will be presented to men's hearts as reed mat is woven stick by stick and any heart which is impregnated by them will have a black mark put into it, but any heart which rejects them will have a white mark put in it. The result is that there will become two types of hearts: one white like a white stone which will not be harmed by any turmoil or temptation, so long as the heavens and the earth endure; and the other black and dust-coloured like a vessel which is upset, not recognizing what is good or rejecting what is abominable, but being impregnated with passion. Hudhaifa said: I narrated to him ('Umar): There is between you and that (turmoil) a closed door, but there is every likelihood of its being broken. 'Umar said: Would it be broken? You have, been rendered fatherless. Had it been opened, it would have been perhaps closed also. I said: No, it would be broken, and I narrated to him: Verily that door implies a person who would be killed or die. There is no mistake in this hadith. Abu Khalid narrated: I said to Sa'd, O Abu Malik, what do you mean by the term" Aswad Murbadda"? He replied: High degree of whiteness in blackness. I said: What is meant by" Alkoozu Mujakhiyyan"? He replied: A vessel turned upside down.

lolwatever
07-23-2006, 12:56 AM
oh cool jazak allah khayr :)

Helena
07-23-2006, 12:22 PM
shukran bro....abd majid...oh wait....its majed......nah its def now mazed....lol......:rollseyes

jazakilakhairan for showing some evidence....:)

bronumba1
07-23-2006, 12:38 PM
the answer to your question:

The Seven Organs by which the son of Adam commits a sin whether it is a minor or major sin.

For more information regarding how to purify oneself from the Spritual dieases of the Heart (Click Here)

Helena
07-23-2006, 12:51 PM
WOAH....

shukran..mashalah well detailed, step by step it explains everything....

reps on its way inshalah....:)

very useful info indeed, will be shared wid other ppl....must print it out!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.