/* */

PDA

View Full Version : French MP: France must act: war on Israel!

sonz
07-20-2006, 11:14 AM
France must act: war on Israel!

If I was to tell you that another French public figure is calling for 'action' against the Joos Israel, you would probably shrug and mumble "right, just another of those anti-globalization morons, or one of those preposterous National Front fossils, or one of those losers belonging to one of the 1656 Communist flavor you have over there..."

Every other day, you would be right – and to be honest, these types are opening their big full mouths on their big empty brains over that topic so frequently nowadays that I can't even be bothered to report about it anymore.

But this time, Ladies and Gentlemen I give you Jacques Myard, a full blown member of the French Parliament, elected by the people (from the Paris suburb of les Yvelines) to his very own seat at the Assemblée Nationale, publishing on his website a communiqué where he calls for France to undertake military action against Israel.

Under " Guerre au Liban – Israël a-t-il perdu la raison ? " ('War in Lebanon – Has Israel lost her mind ?'), the link "Lire la suite" opens a popup with the following full text communiqué:

War in Lebanon – Has Israel lost her mind ? July 18th, 2006
Multiple direct testimonials from Lebanon are coming from French people residing in South Lebanon, and particularly Tyr, according to which the Israeli army is shooting at first sight on everything that moves, and notably on civilians.

These French saw a helicopter kill a whole family, including the children, by shooting at their minivan on sight and from a few meters afar, as they were fleeing the conflict zone. The church at Rachaya is said to have been destroyed while it was packed with refugees.

According to the same testimonials, the Israeli army would be using fragmentation bombs, and "vacuum packed" bombs that result in destruction by implosion. The bodies then look like totally dislocated puppets, like rag dolls.

That we shall let Israel act in such way is inadmissible. The French government must take every measure, including militarily, in accordance with international laws that allow it, to protect her nationals and put an end on these outrageous attacks against civilians.

On the same occasion, only an international intervention force that would disarm all militias according to resolution 1559 of the Security Council could stabilize the region.

France must act. She can't simply make do with convincing her allies whose faint-heartedness with respect to this conflict is well known.

Translation and emphasis mine. Just a few quick remarks:

1. Mr. Myard is not some loony craving for attention from any of the far fringe of the French political spectrum, in the nascent run-up to the next presidential elections. He is a French member of the Parliament ("Député" at the "Assemblée Nationale") on the UMP list – France's and Chirac's (and his younger clone-in-chief Sarkozy) allegedly right-wing party. Myard is as mainstream as it gets, and as a MP, he additionally writes, proposes and votes French laws.

2. He claims to have "multiple direct testimonials" from (unnamed) French (of undetermined whereabouts) in South Lebanon, who witnessed the IDF in shooting frenzy, slaughtering "everything that moves" with all kinds of weaponry, including rag dolls producing vacuum packed explosive devices (hey, don't ask me, so far I've only made it to the various black and smokeless propelled weaponry that make dolls with holes when you can aim properly.)

While that's probably enough 'details' for his captive French audience, and the Anti-Semite Moonbat Patrol at large, it's a bit short for the rest of the world and yours truly, who are sane enough to still live on the Reality Plan. So if Mr. Myard has "multiple direct testimonials", then he should provide the world with the names and whereabouts of his witnesses, alongside their detailed deposition. These witnesses shall then be debriefed and questioned - publicly of course - and their claims shall be verified on the ground. After all, if South Lebanon is seeing a rapid increase of its population of live size vacuum imploded rag dolls, it should be fairly easy to establish.

Anything less than that, and Jack-O "This Means War!" Myard shall shut his clapper. Yes, now.

3. Probably the most puzzling bit of Jacques Myard-monger's call to arms is his reference to France's 'allies' (and their faint-heartedness with respect to the bloodthirsty Joos Israelis). In a superb manly outburst of martial unilateralism that's sure to make Bush the You-essss Warlord wince with great envy, Myard rests his case for French war on Israel with the acknowledgement that "France must act (arguably alone since...) She can't simply make do with convincing her allies whose faint-heartedness with respect to this conflict is well known."

See, that's where Myard loses me: who would these faint-hearted allies be, pray?

If by that he means 'les Anglo-Saxons', then somebody ought to take this man's head out of this man's ass (even if, by extraordinaire, both belong to the same person) so he can realize that Brits and Yanks have lost their fondness for La Fwance some time ago, and don't really fill like playing with the same tee-shirts anymore. I would go back – at least – as far as WWII, where I would argue that to the Allied, France was at first a dead weight and an embarrassment all the way thereafter. But even without digging out the old family history, one only has to look back a few years to understand that France is nobody's ally on the other sides of her West coast. After all, the French put more than enough efforts to that effect - proof that the French people is still capable of some achievement, notably in the treason sector, despite all the local loom and gloom and cries of decline.

On the other hand, if the allies Myard is admonishing happen to be the beneficiaries of the "Politique Arabe de la France" ('the Arab policy of France') devised by de Gaulle and developed by his ilk Chirac (including, but not limited to, the recently downgraded Iraqi Saddamites), then Myard is a bit unfair here: France's pan-Arabian knights are not simply faint-hearted, they just had enough repeated crushing defeats inflicted by Israel to have absolutely no claims to relevance in this conflict.

It's not that they wouldn't want to, just that they are a bunch of impotent losers, and they know it quite well by now, thank you.

4. Finally, even though it irresistibly brings to mind the famous taunt "you and what army?", I almost wish France would follow Myard's advice and go to war with Israel. Since Israel is taking care of the Syrian and Iranian problems-by-proxies, then maybe they could go just the extra mile and help the world get rid of France's last delusions of grandeur. Pretty please?
And next, because if France was to go after the Jews yet again, that would finally give me a legitimate political and moral ground to launch armed resistance, and start blowing up bridges, railways, help Jewish refugees and downed Allied aircrews out of the country, all that good stuff.
So come on Myard. Go to war and make my day.

(And by the way, lest we forget, Mr. Myard is not the first French representative to wish for warfare against Israel. Remember our good friend MEP Paul-Marie Coûteaux, and his 2001 lecture at the European Parliament where he proposed that 'we' (ed. 'Europe') shall provide the Arabs with nukes, so that Israel would keep a low(er) profile?)

http://www.thedissidentfrogman.com/dacha/001593.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sevgi
07-20-2006, 11:28 AM
ok...u want france to go to war with israel....then ur willing to watch other countries slowly tagg along to help one another untill be turn our heads and "wow...were experiencing world war three...im running for cover when only yesterday i was sitting infront of my pc..."

mate...the only answer to this crap is for israel and hezbollah to either kill eachother without affecting civillians(impossible) or for them to just stop military action and try doing something more moral...like ghandi...or better yet, like van gough,,,why doesnt everyone just chop off their own body parts when they get pissed off...

root
07-20-2006, 11:29 AM
Ah France,

I can see why you would want to post this. But please tell me, France recognises the "Armenian Genocide" As genocide. The first Genocide of the 20th Century commited by Muslims.

The killer question is when it comes to the France recognising Muslims being responsible for the first 20th century Genocide attrocities, do you agree or are you just quite happy to "Pick n Choose" muslim support from western countries?

http://www.unitedhumanrights.org/Gen...n_genocide.htm

sevgi
07-20-2006, 11:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by root
Ah France,

I can see why you would want to post this. But please tell me, France recognises the "Armenian Genocide" As genocide. The first Genocide of the 20th Century commited by Muslims.

The killer question is when it comes to the France recognising Muslims being responsible for the first 20th century Genocide attrocities, do you agree or are you just quite happy to "Pick n Choose" muslim support from western countries?

i dnt think its a matter of us muslims here sitting n picking n choosing support from whoever or wateva...its not our place to do so...at the end of the day if france wants to help syria or lebanon or the US or israel, its their choice...the muslim countries dnt pik and choose...its their place to "accept or reject" we cant help it if france is smart enough to want to help syria...

oh...and get over yesterday...its obvious that France has...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sevgi
07-20-2006, 11:59 AM
oh yeah n by the way..for the past three years there has been extensive study on the armenian genocide and guess wat...the world is beginning to see that all that was bull crap also..., ie, not the muslims...they need to go n learn the meaning of the word genocide first...i advise that u read up on current historical findings...i'd give u links, bt they arent in english...

j4763
07-20-2006, 12:12 PM
The French, help win a war... The haven't got a very good recent history of that! :X

root
07-20-2006, 12:53 PM
oh yeah n by the way..for the past three years there has been extensive study on the armenian genocide and guess wat...the world is beginning to see that all that was bull crap also...,
Guess France don't think so and in your own words: Note too a lack of any references on your part.

its their place to "accept or reject" we cant help it if france is smart enough

Silver
07-20-2006, 12:53 PM
You know what?While all western countries are supporting Israel eventhough they aren't really defending themselves but killing innocent civilians.(If you want proof I can show you a lot of pictures.I have witnessed a lot of these killings and so many people were burned alive)
In Lebanon,we are so grateful to the french.They were always on our side no matter what.And while a lot of people including arabs pretend to be on our side and don't do anything to help,the french are actually sending us food and medication.So we are very grateful to them and especially to their president Jacques Chirac who was a close friend of our former PM Rafik Hariri.

sonz
07-20-2006, 12:55 PM
Ah France,

hey root

everyone knows that that the armenian genocide is a fairytale

http://www.tallarmeniantale.com/

www.geocities.com/t_volunteer/armenian/alt.htm

Perpetuating the Genocide Myth
http://www.ataa.org/ataa/ref/atrocit...genocide_.html

Armenian Forgeries and Falsifications
http://www.ataa.org/ataa/ref/arm2_fcta.html

it talks about armenian terrorism and lies
http://www.karabakh.gen.az/

anyways back to the topic. i am not happy about anything root. i only post news articles that r controversial and whats wrong with france helping lebanon. do u think israel had the right to massacre these innocent people.

masalama

root
07-20-2006, 01:03 PM
hey root

hhmmm, France don't think it's a fairy-tale

Countries officially recognizing the Armenian genocide include Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, The Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Uruguay, Vatican City and Venezuela.

Silver
07-20-2006, 01:13 PM
The armenian genocide is not a fairytale.There are a lot of armenian people in lebanon,these are the descendants of the few who did escape these genocides.The ottomans weren't the nicest people you know,they've done horrible things in lebanon and I think that they did kill the armenians.There are pictures of the armenians fleeing in the history books in lebanon and so many of the murdered armenians were burried here.

sonz
07-20-2006, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lara
The armenian genocide is not a fairytale.There are a lot of armenian people in lebanon,these are the descendants of the few who did escape these genocides.The ottomans weren't the nicest people you know,they've done horrible things in lebanon and I think that they did kill the armenians.There are pictures of the armenians fleeing in the history books in lebanon and so many of the murdered armenians were burried here.
why dont u read the links and fabrications before u reply. do some research

hhmmm, France don't think it's a fairy-tale

Countries officially recognizing the Armenian genocide include Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, The Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Uruguay, Vatican City and Venezuela.

israel (u would think israel would be sympathetic for them lol) , USA, norway, United nations, EU and dozens other do not recognize the genocide.

oh ya. one thing. how come U dont recognize the 1,000,000 genocide by ARMENIAN TERRORISTS?

From eastern Anatolie (1914-1922) to Azerbaijan (1988-1994), Massive slaughetrs perpetrated by Armenians caused more than one milion deads.

http://www.armenianreality.com/

hey root the only reason why france recognized is cuz of armenian propaganda. the muslim turks dont have to use propaganda to show to the truth but Justin McCarthy said they should use to counteract the armenian propaganda.

by Justin McCarthy:

'Turkey should use propaganda against Armenian allegations'

Professor Justin McCarthy from the U.S Louisville University said on Monday that Turks had not committed genocide against the Armenians and Turkey should use comprehensive propaganda to counter the Armenian allegations.

Speaking at a conference organized by the Rotary 2420th District Governorship at Cemal Resit Rey Concert Salon in Istanbul, McCarthy said the French parliament's approval of the Armenian genocide allegations and initiatives in the American Congress to get the claims accepted were wrong.

Stressing that the Armenians' accusations that Turkey had committed genocide were illogical, McCarthy said Turkey was one of the most important countries in the world and a model country in its region.

He also emphasized that the resolution taken by several countries' parliaments concerning the Armenian genocide claims were politically motivated.

Drawing attention to the fact that the Christian missionary and British Propaganda Office played very important roles in spreading these allegations during World War I, McCarthy said similar propaganda was continuing today.

"In order to prevent this incorrect propaganda Turkey should open the Ottoman archives," he said.

He also noted that brochures, handouts and books should be prepared that explain that Turkey did not commit genocide against any nation and also the Ottomans' religious tolerance with other nations during its rule.

"Although there are 2,000 brochures with the Armenian's claims, in the American teachers' hands they can teach two million children, while there are no documents or brochures concerning Turkey's view," he said.

Emphasizing that not only should the state's propaganda be influential and convincing, McCarthy said other civil organizations should take part in the promotional work.

HeiGou
07-20-2006, 02:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz
"In order to prevent this incorrect propaganda Turkey should open the Ottoman archives," he said.
Yes. So it seems you think that the Turks did not do it, but I notice that the proof - held within the Ottoman Archives - is still kept from the public. Can anyone think of an innocent reason why Scholars should be denied access to these archives? They are getting on for 100 years old. Any secrets they contain will be long past danger. It is unlikely that anyone named will even be alive. So why does the Turkish government keep them secret - if, of course, they do not prove that the Turkish government systematically murdered Armenians?

As a general rule I think people who hide things have something to hide.

sonz
07-20-2006, 03:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
Yes. So it seems you think that the Turks did not do it, but I notice that the proof - held within the Ottoman Archives - is still kept from the public. Can anyone think of an innocent reason why Scholars should be denied access to these archives? They are getting on for 100 years old. Any secrets they contain will be long past danger. It is unlikely that anyone named will even be alive. So why does the Turkish government keep them secret - if, of course, they do not prove that the Turkish government systematically murdered Armenians?

As a general rule I think people who hide things have something to hide.
they are open but the armenian propaganidst keep coming up with excuses.

the real question is, why arent the archives of the Republic of Armenia in Yerevan and Armenian nationalist archives held at the Zoryan Institute in Boston not accessible???

"Ottoman Archives are Fully open”
http://www.tallarmeniantale.com/otto-archives.htm

root
07-20-2006, 03:15 PM
Sonz - hey root the only reason why france recognized is cuz of armenian propaganda. the muslim turks dont have to use propaganda to show to the truth but Justin McCarthy said they should use to counteract the armenian propaganda.
That point is so weak it could not hold a feather,

Counter-claim:

The only reason France is calling to act on Israel is because of Muslim propoganda!

the muslim turks dont have to use propaganda to show to the truth
Nor do they use their archives!

sonz
07-20-2006, 06:12 PM

i have just showed u the link that the archives are accessible by all scholars. read the link.

now ur silent about the armenian genocide after ive provided the links

and also, why ru silent about the massive slaughters with the toll of 1 million popele commited by the armenian terrorists or do u only believe in propaganda against muslims.

catmando
07-21-2006, 12:20 AM
How much support does M. Myard have in the Parliament?? Not much methinks.

imaad_udeen
07-21-2006, 12:35 AM
France was the most prolific of the Crusaders during the initial Crusades and held Muslims under bondage when they set up colonies in the middle east.

France is no friend of Islam.

sevgi
07-21-2006, 05:28 AM
That point is so weak it could not hold a feather,

Counter-claim:

The only reason France is calling to act on Israel is because of Muslim propoganda!

hate to spoil ur fun but i dnt think u r doing enough reading...the people are saying to u..."the ottomon archives are fully open..." they are being used..wake up! look around u!!!watch some news!!! there was recently a symposiom called "the true historical facts in the turk-armenian relations" in turkey's istanbul teknik universitesi...it will cntinue in decmeber...if u could hav seen the ottoman archives used, u wud be laughing at urself..and most of the evidences retrieved against the armenians was from the french archives, shocking?...
armenian historians and researchers and false claimers were invited to this symposium...did they come? no...for three years turkey has been inviting them to come n discuss and clear this bull crap once n for all...did they come? do they come? no...

u need help in ur resaerch skills root,,,the world is getting smarter(in some areas) where are u?

mujahedeen2087
07-21-2006, 06:57 AM
the french woud rather make love with thier faces then fight. :D ;D

root
07-21-2006, 01:48 PM
hey root

http://www.tallarmeniantale.com/
OK. Tallermeniantale.com is registered through Domains by Proxy making the source of the domain unreliable, for all we know that site could be by the Turkish Government themselves, I ask myself. Why are they hiding!

Geocities.com with no references what so ever, your taking the Michael or are very desperate to use such a diabolically lacking piece of research.

Perpetuating the Genocide Myth
http://www.ataa.org/ataa/ref/atrocit...genocide_.html

Armenian Forgeries and Falsifications
http://www.ataa.org/ataa/ref/arm2_fcta.html
This domain is owned by the Assembly Of Turkish-American associations, if I want to reaearch the Nazi Genocide I doubt very much I would source it from pro-nazi hosted domains.

it talks about armenian terrorism and lies
http://www.karabakh.gen.az/
This domain is registered in Azerbaijan and again has gone to great length to conceal itself, so it's ownership again cannot be confirmed although it is hosted from the United States of America.

The source I quoted is from The United Human Rights Council and as noted below they are very honest as to who they are with clearly nothing to hide!

Registrant Name:United Human Rights Council United Human Rights Council
Registrant Street1:P.O. Box 8311
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:La Crescenta
Registrant State/Province:California
Registrant Postal Code:91224
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.8185551313
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:uhrc@unitedhumanrights.org

sonz
07-21-2006, 04:51 PM
OK. Tallermeniantale.com is registered through Domains by Proxy making the source of the domain unreliable, for all we know that site could be by the Turkish Government themselves, I ask myself. Why are they hiding!
root

what has domain info got to do with ANYTHING? what happend to the FACTS. if u judge information cuz of domain info then ur seriously deluded. the site has pictures, documents, factual analyses of the archives, reports from scholars who have studied it but u reject it cuz the domain is "unknown".

This domain is owned by the Assembly Of Turkish-American associations, if I want to reaearch the Nazi Genocide I doubt very much I would source it from pro-nazi hosted domains.
root, so u only accept information from the socalled victims but does not wish to hear the other. the Turkish-American Association are known for their honesty and research. their the biggest turkish assocation in the US. or were u raised to only hear one side of the story???

This domain is registered in Azerbaijan and again has gone to great length to conceal itself, so it's ownership again cannot be confirmed although it is hosted from the United States of America.
root, this shows u havent checked the site at all cuz if u did. u would have noticed the ABOUT US page

Media in karabakh.gen.az

New Website on Nagorno Karabakh Conflict
BakuTODAY 05/02/2005 17:42.
A new website on the Nagorno Karabakh conflict (www.karabakh.gen.az) has been set up.
Jahid Ismayiloghlu, Editor-in-Chief of the website, says that the site, released in honor of Azerbaijan’s National Hero Chingiz Mustafayev, provides opinions of different experts, as well as information, articles and books about the conflict. >>>

Erməni qəsbkarlığına dair həqiqətlər internetdə www.karabakh.gen.az
Almaz ÜLVİ, “Xalq qəzeti”
Dünyada baş verən proseslər onu göstərir ki, dünya artıq gerçəkləri görmək və doğruya qiymət verməyə başlamışdır. Əlbəttə ki, haqsızlıqların baş aldığı da bir həqiqətdir. >>>

New website on Upper Garabagh conflict
AzerNEWS, AssAIRADA IA.
A new website on the Upper Garabagh conflict (www.karabakh.gen.az) has been set up. Jahid Ismayiloghlu, Editor-in-Chief of the website, says that the site, released in honour of Azerbaijan's National Hero Chingiz Mustafayev, provides opinions from different experts, as well as information, articles and books about the conflict. >>>

http://www.karabakh.gen.az/annoucement.php?aid=5&cid=0

The source I quoted is from The United Human Rights Council and as noted below they are very honest as to who they are with clearly nothing to hide!

did u take a look at ur "source". no quotes from historians no quotes from scholars but a very brief text and then u tell me my sources have no research. ur hatred for muslims makes u accept everything that is against muslims.

if u look at their "campaign" it says

The UHRC will work to educate the people worldwide of the human rights violations this government commits and, through boycotts and grassroots mobilization; will encourage businesses and consumers to stop buying and selling products made in Turkey. As exports from Turkey decreases so does tax revenues the government generates, which will slowly eliminate its efforts of denial. "

look at this bias and hate against the turkish goverment cuz they assume that they commited this so-called genocide.they say they want to educate the mass but there is no research in any of their pages and then u tell me that they are honest while they have a politicial agenda.

more sites about this propaganda

http://www.azerigenocide.org/
http://www.ermenisorunu.gen.tr/english/

and answer the question

why ru silent about the massive slaughters with the toll of 1 million popele commited by the armenian terrorists or do u only believe in propaganda against muslims.

http://www.armenianreality.com/

masalama

root
07-21-2006, 06:54 PM
what has domain info got to do with ANYTHING? what happend to the FACTS. if u judge information cuz of domain info then ur seriously deluded. the site has pictures, documents, factual analyses of the archives, reports from scholars who have studied it but u reject it cuz the domain is "unknown".
Seriously and with a straight face please tell me if you would accept "facts" about the holocaust from a pro German SS organisation! Please consider very carefully before you answer that. yes or no would be cool.

root, so u only accept information from the socalled victims but does not wish to hear the other. the Turkish-American Association are known for their honesty and research. their the biggest turkish assocation in the US. or were u raised to only hear one side of the story???
I like a nuetral source. For information on Koran scientific miracles I don't go to Islamic sites (obvious reason) as they tend to be bias towards and I don't go to Christian sites (as they are often biased against).

In your Bloded statement - Please, come on. Don't take the MICHAEL.......

A new website on the Upper Garabagh conflict (www.karabakh.gen.az) has been set up. Jahid Ismayiloghlu, Editor-in-Chief of the website, says that the site, released in honour of Azerbaijan's National Hero Chingiz Mustafayev, provides opinions from different experts, as well as information, articles and books about the conflict
The Editor-In-Chief ain't bankrolling it is he, I see even you could not gain the information as to who financed the site and who actually owns it!

The Quran must be the word of God because the Quran tells me this and an Islamic website owned by an Islamic group verify this! Can you see the point I am making, or you just gonna try more denials............

did u take a look at ur "source". no quotes from historians no quotes from scholars but a very brief text and then u tell me my sources have no research.
Actually, I am simply saying that your source is biased and by persons unknown who could be pro-cover up. AKA UNRELIABLE

ur hatred for muslims makes u accept everything that is against muslims.
No need to offend me, I served in Bosnia for the UN within the British Royal Army Medical Corps getting up close and personal with the Muslims and shared their pain and grief closely with them and I havea tasted of what genocide is. I spent a long time in Pakistan too where I have lived a very close and personal life with Muslims I hold in very high regard Don't judge me as having any hatred for Muslim's. HOW DARE U SIR,

why ru silent about the massive slaughters with the toll of 1 million popele commited by the armenian terrorists or do u only believe in propaganda against muslims.
Everyone is biased to a POV (that's why u only ever post PRO MUSLIM articles, U me and everyone here. But being biased is not being in DENIAL.............. Genocide occured in Armenia, Kosovo, Europe (Nazi Genocide) Rwanda, Darfur. And I am sure many othe places.

Ultimately, I am passed the point of caring if your one of those "Bury your head in the sand" type of guys............

sonz
07-22-2006, 12:42 PM
Seriously and with a straight face please tell me if you would accept "facts" about the holocaust from a pro German SS organisation! Please consider very carefully before you answer that. yes or no would be cool.
root

ur comparing a controversial genocide against an ESTABLISHED HOLOCAUST THAT THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS. can u tell ME WITH A STRAIGHT FACE that everybody thinks this socalled genocide happend. the majority of all countries reject it including US. do you know what the word controversy means??? holocaust is NOT a controversy, this socalled armenian genocide IS a controversy

I like a nuetral source.
and unitedhumanrights.org is a neutral source??? lol. whats a source 2 u anyway, anything that has plain text but no research from scholars???

Everyone is biased to a POV (that's why u only ever post PRO MUSLIM articles, U me and everyone here.
me posting islam articles is not biased. i post islam articles cuz this is a muslim forum. what u did is blame muslims for a propaganda and left out the genocide commited by the armenians. that is bias and hatred for muslims.

if u think my sources r biased, go and see the ottoman archives urself and study them, otherwise, dont claim something that is not remotely true.

chk this news article from zaman.com about a year ago which proves the armenian massacres found in french archives.

Armenian revolt

Following is a statement sent by Russian Embassy in Paris to French Foreign Ministry on 14 May 1915:

"According to a telegraph by Sazanov to Iswoybky, a letter pinned on a harbinger's cloth sent by Van's Armenian colony to inform Tbilisi Armenians says: 'About 6,000 were killed in the Eastern Anatolian province Van, The Van and Catak defense still continued, the cannon balls did not cause much damage in Van but urgent help is needed.' This letter is dated 28 April 1915. Russia's Embassies in Paris and London take conveying the above information to the both cabinets as a mission."

Another Seon-signed telegraph from Salonica to French Foreign Ministry on 8 May 1915 says:

"Armenians have revolted in Van. They killed Muslims and civil servants there. They blew up municipal building and seized the city for 16 days. Troops sent from Erzurum following the events took back the city and killed Armenians. 2,500 prominent Armenians were arrested in Istanbul upon these events. Several bombs and documents were found at their homes. It should be admitted that intention of Armenian rebel societies are to kill Enver and Talat Pashas in connection with the Triple Entente and to create panic among the Muslims by plotting assassinations with dynamite."
more on this false genocide
http://www.anarmenianmyth.com/index.htm

just so u know, I AM NOT DEFENDING the turks cuz they are muslim because the turkish goverment between 1912 and 1915 were not muslims but were a secular goverment called the Young Turks. . i am only defending it cuz i know that this propaganda and many scholars have said that and i have seen their analysises and documents.

masalama

root
07-22-2006, 06:35 PM
Where is the smiley for "Yawning"

European Parliament Resolution.

July 18, 1987

"Believes that the tragic events in 1915-1917 involving the Armenians living in the
territory of the Ottoman Empire constitute genocide within the meaning of the
convention on the prevention and the punishment of the crime of genocide adopted
by the UN General Assembly on 9 December 1948."

http://www.csuchico.edu/mjs/center/t...ion%201987.pdf

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.