/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Msgs of Salaam [Peace] to all! Been sickKkK!

x Maz x
07-21-2006, 12:14 PM
AssalamuAlaykum [Peace be upon you],
Bismillah, Hope this reaches ya’ll in the highest level of health & Iman [Faith] InshAllah [God-willing],

Just a message, final message InshAllah, Well let me start of with apologies, Yeh yeh ya’ll going to be thinking “Oh shaddap women, go pout in the corner” But nah nah gotta be said InshAllah. So basically forgive me for anything offensive/sarcastic/out of order/blah blah blah that I’ve said to any of you, Never had the intention but I seek Allah’s forgivness if I have, & if you got a grudge with me, then well ahem your just sad :p Nah sowi sowi sowi …Have it in your heart to forgive me InshAllah cause like if you don’t then I’m going to kill myself…

Gotta big up some peeps cause these things just gotta be told, get me like?

Nuff luv & respect going out to the reverts on board; Fishman, Islamgyal, IsaAbdullah Allah reward you & keep you on Siratul Mustakeem InshAllah!

Brother czgibson & Shista Glo & Mara, These are the most respectful Non-Muslims on this forum that I’ve met, You’ve always maintained patience & respect whilst posting, I hope you continue doing so & continue contributing.
HeiGou, See you should feel special you in my list :p…I think I put you here out of kilt *eyes rolly*..No, The reason why I respect you is cause you dotn change your views

Daffodil, Sista’s got bare knowledge & Hope you have a long life with your likl baby, [Pssst Name her Mariya if it’s a girly :p!]

*charisma*, done a disappearing act, nevertheless wickedest sis in Islam & taught me bare! Philistine Zindabad & Islam Zindabaaaddddddddddd… Leme here ya’ll shout Taaaaaaaakbiiiiir Allahu Akbar :p:p…>> raah someone’s going to think I’m shouting for Jihad :X…

Muezzin & aamirsaab, Depend on these breders for comedy in almost every post, MashAllah @ Muezzin he’s just a crack head & Aamir bhai following in his footsteps ;) lol…But the latter companion can be serious whereas Muezzin struggles…traumatizing putting up with him, not to worry he’ll learn Aamir just hang in there :p:p:D…

Chacha , most peeps cant really understand half of his posts simply cause he cant get wit grips that some people dun understand his lingo, Make du’aa for him, he was dropped on his head as a kid :p:p:p… Me only messin, he a jowka man, totally off-key buh he’s one of de safest breh’s on dis forum so respect man, keep been yo’ “shareef” self :p:p!...Keep de faith Bruv!

Rou, mashAllah very open-minded character and isnt afraid to speak his mind! Gwan continue with your work on the world affairs section, all dedicated to you ;)

Abd’Majid , your growing in knowledge of the deen MashAllah!...Thanks for your input akhi MashAllah MashAllah!

Baby TJ & H4RUN…Ma Luton homies Brap Brap!...Big up sis TJ for erything [Been sick on Haqa & Li Alhamdilullah ma baby gyal], but Haroon breder u just getin credz cause u in LU4:p…Nah MashAllah @ both of ya [ahem minus the latter :p]

Islam-truth aka Mujahid wanabe :p…Nah this man got such a passion 2 fight fi sabilillah & akhi InshAllah you fulfill ur dreams!

SirZubair, Very down-to-Earth; a blessing somewhat & most definitely one of the most sarcastic breders on board, Leave the sarcasm to me sunshine:p

All the shista mods in the Sister’s section All doing a wicked job, Sisters regardless of how many bruvas moderators on board you better than them in every aspect! :p [Labibah/Ra’biyah/Umm ilyaas/Halima/Silver,Gold, Bronze Pearl :p!!]
Yo I aint being sexist btw by mentioning mostly the breders, I gave me salaams to the gyals through other means get me like ;) and ma girlies know how special they are to moi so ha!

C'mon Aalimah/SoldiereSS/Nafy/*noor/MuSlIm 4 lIfE/Amirah_87/Mawaddah/Umm_Shaheed/Nazia/Nafisah, Ya'll should know that meant about you ^^ Bare luv Mwaaaaaaaaah
Who needs spell-check when you have this zAK!? Erm also fanks for giving me a warn and only removing it till I asked you :p, o yehhh and dat time you trashed my dreams of becoming an admin *sighs*…the list endless with you aint it lol …Nah respect for all you Breder mods Big UpPpP!
MashAllah blatently Breda Ansar But man gets too much credit as it is :p…Taught me soo much about refuting arguments but not only that but also how to observe the correct manners whilst doing so… for that BarakAllahu feekhum akhi!
Kadafi, without you and the head admins this site would be non-existent so words can’t say enough, your reward InshAllah be Jannah for all your dawah with the pious Servants of Allah!

Man I cant think of anyone else from the top of my head, But I want to thank ya’ll, you been wicked, MashAllah @ Mods continue doing a good job & users continue with your sick posts InshAllah, Most definitely one of the best forums I’ve visited, And all-in-all want to send my messages of salaam to each & every one of you. May Allah ease all your calamities and make the trials of this world and aakhirah easier. I hope ya’ll have long prosperous lives!! Ameen

JazakAllah for everything, all the dawah…tis stored in my puny lil brain Alhamdilullah!

Uzkurni fi du’aa ikum wal muslimeena wal muslimaat
Love ya’ll fi sabilillah
Yo’ sis in Islam Mazzzzzzzz!
Wa’AlaykumAsalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam [Peace be unto you also]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
07-21-2006, 12:18 PM
:sl: LOL luv u 2 sis keep smilin' :w:

Ghazi
07-21-2006, 01:05 PM
:sl:

You leaving sis why?

Hijaabi22
07-21-2006, 02:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x Maz x
C'mon Aalimah/SoldiereSS/Nafy/*noor/MuSlIm 4 lIfE/Amirah_87/Mawaddah/Umm_Shaheed/Nazia/Nafisah, Ya'll should know that meant about you ^^ Bare luv Mwaaaaaaaaah

U GOIN SUMWER SIS?
Aaaaaaaaaaaw siiiiiiiiiiiiiiis Luv u 2 maaaaaaaaaaaan goes widout saaaaaaaaayin! And U jus proved 2 me how much u lurrrrrrrv me cos u wrote dat^ in PINNNNNNNNNK lol take care ma siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis xxxxxxxxxx

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Daffodil
07-21-2006, 03:48 PM
I thought u already left cuz ur mum cut off the internet as u were spending too much time on there.

Jizakallah khair for my mention however where did the part that i have so much knowledge come from, i have no knowledge. And ameen to the duas.

Take care, Forgive me if ive ever upset u.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-21-2006, 09:15 PM
Abd’Majid , your growing in knowledge of the deen MashAllah!...Thanks for your input akhi MashAllah MashAllah!

[Peace be unto you also]
i was hoping for another 4 mashAllahs :p.

so ur internets gettin cut off huh, well we all gotta die one day, keep it islamic, rememba sunnah all the way :thumbs_up

:salamext:

Kittygyal
07-22-2006, 07:29 PM
thank you sis and AMIN and anyway hope you come back :)
*sorry for the late reply*

Hijaabi22
07-23-2006, 08:06 PM
i miss sis x maz x :(

Kittygyal
07-23-2006, 08:12 PM
me too!! :(

SirZubair
08-16-2006, 08:12 PM
SirZubair, Very down-to-Earth; a blessing somewhat & most definitely one of the most sarcastic breders on board, Leave the sarcasm to me sunshine:p
Me? Sarcastic? I think you're mistaking me for someone else :p

Well,.. i blame DishDash, his sarcasm has rubbed off onto me.... :D

(So for those people who have been wanting to Bash me, Bash DishDash instead.. ;) )

Take care of yourself Sis :) You'll be missed.

Wa'salaam

-Zubair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.