/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salat and appointed Imam

vegael2003
07-22-2006, 08:20 AM
I am very confused when I pray Salat behind the appointed Imam then I feel that it (praying Salat) will not be accepted by God because we know that Salat is the essential (Fardh) for everybody for getting satisfaction of God but the appointed Imam is appointed for praying salat in a mosque by the committee of that mosque. So it is the job of that Imam who is appointed for praying Salat.

When we sell our labor, experience, intellectual etc (as a product) to other to exchange by money or food or need help etc and we lead our life by this earning money or food or help etc. That is called job and we do job for our own livelihood. It is done for satisfaction only our salves but we pray Salat for getting satisfaction of God. And the appointed Imam prays the Salat for his own livelihood so he sells the Salat (as a product) to exchange by money or food etc. then he leads his life by that earning money or food etc. So he prays Salat for satisfaction of his own livelihood, he does not pray Salat for getting satisfaction of God. So how can we say "Iktadihatul bihazal imam" and pray Salat behind him. Then I can understand that the appointed Imam prays Salat for his own livelihood so I am confusing when I pray Salat behind the appointed Imam then think that my praying Salat may not be accepting By God.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
vegael2003
07-28-2006, 06:30 AM
May be general muslim people are not interset to discuss on basic Islam. They want to find the enemy of Islam but they don't know who are they. If they can understand that they (masked enemy of Islam) are walking surround them every moment then all muslim flash to see them because Allah says about them in Al-Quran:

[2:8] Then there are those who say, "We believe in GOD and the Last Day," while they are not believers.
[2:9] In trying to deceive GOD and those who believe, they only deceive themselves without perceiving.
[2:10] In their minds there is a disease. Consequently, GOD augments their disease. They have incurred a painful retribution for their lying.
[2:11] When they are told, "Do not commit evil," they say, "But we are righteous."
[2:12] In fact, they are evildoers, but they do not perceive.
[2:13] When they are told, "Believe like the people who believed," they say, "Shall we believe like the fools who believed?" In fact, it is they who are fools, but they do not know.
[2:14] When they meet the believers, they say, "We believe," but when alone with their devils, they say, "We are with you; we were only mocking."

M H Kahn
07-29-2006, 01:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by vegael2003
May be general muslim people are not interset to discuss on basic Islam. They want to find the enemy of Islam but they don't know who are they. If they can understand that they (masked enemy of Islam) are walking surround them every moment then all muslim flash to see them because Allah says about them in Al-Quran:

[2:8] Then there are those who say, "We believe in GOD and the Last Day," while they are not believers.
[2:9] In trying to deceive GOD and those who believe, they only deceive themselves without perceiving.
[2:10] In their minds there is a disease. Consequently, GOD augments their disease. They have incurred a painful retribution for their lying.
[2:11] When they are told, "Do not commit evil," they say, "But we are righteous."
[2:12] In fact, they are evildoers, but they do not perceive.
[2:13] When they are told, "Believe like the people who believed," they say, "Shall we believe like the fools who believed?" In fact, it is they who are fools, but they do not know.
[2:14] When they meet the believers, they say, "We believe," but when alone with their devils, they say, "We are with you; we were only mocking."
:sl:
Brother, these verses are about disbelievers who feigned to be believers. But some of the verses apply even today to most of the Imams and Madrasha Teachers of your country, who say they are not only believers but scholars too, as well as the rest of your subcontinent. Some examples are:

* Allah says all the prophets were chosen from among the humans to give good news to the people and warn them about the hereafter. But your most scholars say Muhammed (pbuh) was not a human; they say, nullifying the Allah's declaration, that Muhammed (pbuh) was specially created by Allah before all creations and the rest of the creations were created for his sake.

* Allah says all worship is for Him alone and we should seek help from Him alone. He further says that He does not depend on any of His creations. But most of your scholars say you have to seek help and forgiveness from Allah for the sake of Muhammed (pbuh) and other good people signifying that Allah deopends on His creations and nullifying the Quranic declaration that Allah does not depend on His creations.

* When you are ill or in toruble, you have to seek refuge with Allah calling Him by your heart and lips. But there are scholars who tell you to tie amulets (taweez) with your body signifying that Allah's help depends on the taweez and nullifying the divine declaration that Allah is all-powerful over all things.

When you refer the verses of the Quran, which has been given to the mankind by Allah through Muhammed (pbuh), they call you fool and thus deceive themselves as well as the whole people who follow them.

M H Kahn
07-29-2006, 01:42 PM
As regards payment to Imams, they are to stay in a place fulltime to lead congregatioal prayers. Do you think that they should give their time free of any payment and themselves and their families live by inhaling air only?
If so, you should give an apologia for your view.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
vegael2003
07-30-2006, 06:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M H Kahn
Brother, these verses are about disbelievers who feigned to be believers. But some of the verses apply even today to most of the Imams and Madrasha Teachers of your country, who say they are not only believers but scholars too, as well as the rest of your subcontinent. Some examples are:

* Allah says all the prophets were chosen from among the humans to give good news to the people and warn them about the hereafter. But your most scholars say Muhammed (pbuh) was not a human; they say, nullifying the Allah's declaration, that Muhammed (pbuh) was specially created by Allah before all creations and the rest of the creations were created for his sake.

* Allah says all worship is for Him alone and we should seek help from Him alone. He further says that He does not depend on any of His creations. But most of your scholars say you have to seek help and forgiveness from Allah for the sake of Muhammed (pbuh) and other good people signifying that Allah deopends on His creations and nullifying the Quranic declaration that Allah does not depend on His creations.

* When you are ill or in toruble, you have to seek refuge with Allah calling Him by your heart and lips. But there are scholars who tell you to tie amulets (taweez) with your body signifying that Allah's help depends on the taweez and nullifying the divine declaration that Allah is all-powerful over all things.

When you refer the verses of the Quran, which has been given to the mankind by Allah through Muhammed (pbuh), they call you fool and thus deceive themselves as well as the whole people who follow them.

Almost general Muslim people don't want to learn basic Islam themselves, they are habited or depended on Maul Ana or Imam (who prays Salat in the mosque) or some few scholar (but most of scholar are very busy to format Islamic NGO and collect Zakat for charity but then after I don't know). It is mentionable that who becomes Maul Ana or Imam? Most of them, those people whose don't carry good result on their secondary or intermediate label because all intelligent students want to learn Doctorate (MBBS), Engineering, Applied Science, MBA etc and Maul Ana or Imam reads in alia-madrasa or kaomi-madrasa. Most of the student of alia-madrasa whose pass the examination to make a copy all subject. So how expect the general Muslim people to learn about basic Islam from them. While Al-Quran is the greatest holy book in the world. I boldly want to say that the general Muslim people can't learn basic knowledge from them rather it is absolutely right that they were totally responsible to divide into the Muslim people with different Majhhab or Kawam or Nation etc and are doing continue till now. I am very proud when I think that I born in a Muslim family but I shame then all disbeliever or their agent in the Muslim (masked enemy of Islam) tell us together Islamic Terrorist. I have a question who becomes them terrorist who are responsible for those people whose are bombarding whole the world without knowledge of Jihad. If I ask you that who is the main enemy of Islam then what will be your answer?

vegael2003
07-30-2006, 06:22 PM
As regards payment to Imams, they are to stay in a place fulltime to lead congregatioal prayers. Do you think that they should give their time free of any payment and themselves and their families live by inhaling air only?
If so, you should give an apologia for your view.

Brother

I had a question there, Islam is permits the appointed Imam or not?

M H Kahn
07-30-2006, 07:07 PM
Brother
I had a question there, Islam is permits the appointed Imam or not?
As you cannot do without an appointed Imam, you have to pay him for his time he spends for you, not for leading the prayers. His earning is halal. This is scholars' opinion and mine too. Allah does not burden a soul beyond his capacity.

vegael2003
07-30-2006, 07:14 PM
As you cannot do without an appointed Imam, you have to pay him for his time he spends for you, not for leading the prayers. His earning is halal. This is scholars' opinion and mine too. Allah does not burden a soul beyond his capacity.

Please refer me to that scholar

S_87
07-31-2006, 12:09 PM

if theres no appointed imam i want to know how everything will work. the imam is just not the person who leads the prayers he is also a person who can advise the community and represent them.

vegael2003
07-31-2006, 12:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

if theres no appointed imam i want to know how everything will work. the imam is just not the person who leads the prayers he is also a person who can advise the community and represent them.

May be it will be in planet mars but in our country Imam is appointed by the mosque committee. He never guide the mosque committee. He prays only salat five time in a day. Their qualification is highest Kawami Madrasa pass

M H Kahn
07-31-2006, 12:42 PM
If you can do wothout an appointed Imam, you have the liberty to do so. But if you want a man to do it for you, you have to pay him for his time.

M H Kahn
07-31-2006, 01:08 PM
May be it will be in planet mars but in our country Imam is appointed by the mosque committee. He never guide the mosque committee. He prays only salat five time in a day. Their qualification is highest Kawami Madrasa pass
Brother, you have to work for changing the scenario from the undesired one to the desired one as much as you can. You have to learn the true deen yourself and preach it among the people.

As your most Imams are not true Muslims in the sense they prefer to follow the misguided scholars and fake hadiths instead of the Quran and the prophet (pbuh), so are not true your all committees to Islam.

You have to play your role. Mere negative criticism within yourself will bring no good. You have first to rectify yourself and continue telling others to rectify their faith and deeds. It is obligatory for a believer to ask for the good and forbid the bad.

vegael2003
07-31-2006, 01:23 PM
If you can do wothout an appointed Imam, you have the liberty to do so. But if you want a man to do it for you, you have to pay him for his time.

May be you could not understand my main post.

S_87
07-31-2006, 01:34 PM

well here in planet mars :rolleyes: thats the same way it goes. the imam is appointed, he leads the 5 main prayers, he leads the janazah prayers, taraweeh sometimes the qiyam prayers etc. and guides the community. in some he is listened to in other cases he is told to shut up or is fired.
other jobs for the imam is teaching and being an active part of madrassa, and madrassas are generally with masjids.
i dunno what a khawami madrassa pass is but the imams appointed generally must be Hafizs and qualified in islamic studies one way or another

vegael2003
07-31-2006, 01:53 PM
Brother, you have to work for changing the scenario from the undesired one to the desired one as much as you can. You have to learn the true deen yourself and preach it among the people.

As your most Imams are not true Muslims in the sense they prefer to follow the misguided scholars and fake hadiths instead of the Quran and the prophet (pbuh), so are not true your all committees to Islam.

You have to play your role. Mere negative criticism within yourself will bring no good. You have first to rectify yourself and continue telling others to rectify their faith and deeds. It is obligatory for a believer to ask for the good and forbid the bad.

Why you tell it criticism, I try to get the opinion from other and why you try to turn by-pass it, If you have opinion then can express it, what I shall do or not, it is matter of mine. If you have no opinion then you can stop now, wait for others opinion.

M H Kahn
07-31-2006, 02:12 PM
Cool! It was no more than a humble opinion.

M H Kahn
07-31-2006, 02:13 PM
i dunno what a khawami madrassa pass
He means madrashas controlled by a non-govt Education Board financed by voluntary donations.

vegael2003
07-31-2006, 02:17 PM
Cool! It was no more than a humble opinion.

I think you need more study on Al-Quran and Sunnah

vegael2003
07-31-2006, 02:23 PM
He means madrashas controlled by a non-govt Education Board financed by voluntary donations.

Yes, all kawami madrases are controlled by a non-govt Education Board in our country and these are run by donation.

vegael2003
07-31-2006, 02:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

well here in planet mars :rolleyes: thats the same way it goes. the imam is appointed, he leads the 5 main prayers, he leads the janazah prayers, taraweeh sometimes the qiyam prayers etc. and guides the community. in some he is listened to in other cases he is told to shut up or is fired.
other jobs for the imam is teaching and being an active part of madrassa, and madrassas are generally with masjids.
i dunno what a khawami madrassa pass is but the imams appointed generally must be Hafizs and qualified in islamic studies one way or another

There is two type of madrasa, one of Alia madrasa and another Kawami. Both are non-govt, these are run by donation and tuition fee of student. Govt. participates few amounts in Alia madrasa. The quality of education in madrasa is very poor. There is no scholar teacher. Most of student are dull, those students whose don't carry good result on their secondary or intermediate label because all intelligent students want to learn Doctorate (MBBS), Engineering, Applied Science, MBA etc and Maul Ana or Imam reads in alia-madrasa or kaomi-madrasa. Most of the student of alia-madrasa whose pass the examination to make a copy all subject. So you can't expect good thinking from them. They can't compete with general student at facing interview for good a job.

vegael2003
09-12-2006, 08:25 PM
Is there no any scholar here?

S_87
09-14-2006, 03:11 PM

as stated in forum rules

This is not a Fiqh discussion board. Prolonged threads arguing over Fatwas and the details of Islamic law will be closed. Avoid asking questions that require a Scholar or Shaykh, as there is no one on the board qualified to answer your questions. Please use other knowledgeable means such as a scholar, Imam or knowledgeable person in your area or provide sources.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.