/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Grand Jazakallah to the Forum/administrators/mods.

limitless
07-22-2006, 06:31 PM
:sl:

I would like to thank the administrators, mods and this forum itself for being so rich in Islam and the teachings of it. It is an honour to be part of such a great family, especial for the kind of brother I used to be in the past and somewhat I am currently. I have and conitune to learn greatly from this forum and other resources, but especially this forum. I have gotten some of my curosity and concerns by asking, reading posts. I am very thankful to the owner and provider of this forum. The amount of money they pay for the dedicated servers, which I am aware how expensive it is, I would love to donate but currently I am going to send my mom on a sort of vacation and other household essiential that needs more attention. This is one of the best forums and sites that I have ever visited so often and being a member is just amazing. Theres sorrows, happiness, and evoking our anger impuslivly, but with the help of Allah we try to maintain it.

At first, this forum seemed very boring and uninteresting to me. I remeber before I joined this forum, I read an long debate on islam vs. Christianity something like that, where administrator and mods kept stating proof of muslims in science, math and religion, also the prohpets. I was insipired by that debate, after that I joined this forum, I developed a focuse on this forum as if it was a class to me. After joining this forum, I began to read salat, the Fajir one. In Ontario, Canada, the time used to be 3:45am, and now it is 4:10am, I woke up and read the salat, to which no one in my house read it, only me, a guy who barely knew what is Islam, barely had any knowledge, commited so many sins, mostly, fitnahs. My mom was in complete surprised, and then she was insipired as well, and I do congragulate her effort because she does way too many activities for house and others etc. I give all my thanks to this forum, administrators and mods for creating such a wonderful place on internet, and maintaing it effectively. I was insipired to read salats and to become a better brother in islam, and it is all thanks to this forum.

May Allah reward the administrators, mods, and all (muslim) members of this forum in this world and hereafter. Ease your pain and suffering, keep you away from sin, and give you all (muslims) health and tranqulity.

Once again, a big Subnallah to Administrators, mods, who pays for server cost and the forum.

p.s.: someone edit the topic, I made a spelling error, sorry.

:brother: :)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
07-22-2006, 06:50 PM
aww bless brother so touching :wub:
may God reward us all (amin), you have got a very little heart:)
even though this is for the mods but then again i would like to thank all the mods at time i can be a pain and yeah maybe brother Zak doesn't like me but we are all brothers and sisters and once again i would highly say thanks to brother Far7han for this site and also to gather all different kinda races together, we are born from different backgrounds but once again if you think about it we are all humans whom are learning life is a test, thank you everyone and a very thanks to sis Niala for being with me :wub: and the other sisters.

Hijaabi22
07-23-2006, 08:10 PM
AMEEEEEEEEEEN And WELL SAID BRO!! I agree with every single word U said this site is absolutely WICKED! Well done 2 all involved! :rock: :rock:

format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
a very thanks to sis Naila for being with me :wub: and the other sisters.
awww sis u da best :rock: !

format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
brother Zak doesn't like me
Bro Zakariya (dat ya name???) lol U gta prob;em wid ma sis huh huh huh? lol

Ameeratul Layl
07-23-2006, 08:19 PM
:salaam:

The mods and admins have done an :awesome: job with this forum, mashAllah. bravo:I must say, this has always been the first forum I have used and the only one too. I do not have an account with any other forum.

I shan't go on and on otherwise I may go offtopic.:crickey: We don't want that.

:wasalamex

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-23-2006, 08:26 PM
ameeeeeeeeennn broooo, wateva u said woz perfectli rytttt..

b4 i cme on2 dis forum ting, i didnt used 2 pray n i had hardly any knowledge about Islam (no jokee!) but nw alhamdulilah.. its bin wkd.. :D tnk u everyone on dis forum :)

Woodrow
07-23-2006, 09:24 PM
I would also like to add my Thank Yous to the starters of this forum. It is definetly the best Muslim forum I have found. It is open to honest discussion, full of knowledge and wisdom, a true sharing of what it means to be a Muslim. I have found it to be an excellent growth tool for myself.

Jazakallah Khairan

Halima
07-24-2006, 07:15 PM

I would like to say thank you in return for contributing alot to this forum. In essence to all of this, members put their time and dedication to understand and learn many, many different things So once again, thank you May Allah azawajal guide you. :D

- Qatada -
07-24-2006, 07:29 PM
:wasalamex

yup.. jazak Allaah khayr mods, adminz and membaz! i think its hard to stay on the straight path unless you got other people who are on the same mission as u.. so being on this forum has made it alot easier alhamdulillah, because all the muslim brothers and sisters here have Allaah azawajal on their minds, which makes it easier to stay firmer on the path of islam.. insha'Allaahu ta'aala.

The Messenger of Allaah Almighty (sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam) said:

“The example of a good companion and a bad one is the bearer of musk and the worker on the bellows. A bearer of musk would give you some, you might buy some from him, or you might enjoy the fragrance of his musk. The worker on the bellows, on the other hand, might spoil your clothes with sparks from his bellows, or you get a bad smell from him.” (Reported by Al-Bukhari and Muslim, this version being Muslim’s)

:salamext:

Rabi'ya
07-25-2006, 01:47 PM

Without the members this site would be nuthing!! jazakAllah kheir to all of you as well!!

Rabi'ya:rose:

PS - I love these thank you threads :D

Nawal89
07-25-2006, 01:56 PM
I must agree this forum is the best. I've signed up on other forums but i still keep on coming back here. I've learned a lot from thsi forum alhamdulillah. Mods keep up the good work :)

Malaikah
07-28-2006, 11:21 AM

yep, all other forums are boring compared to LI!! :D

amirah_87
07-28-2006, 06:41 PM
ass salaamu alaykum,

must agree this forum is the best. I've signed up on other forums but i still keep on coming back here. I've learned a lot from thsi forum alhamdulillah. Mods keep up the good work
The same goes for me, jazaakumulAallahu khayr to the mods/admins/super mods....:thumbs_up

umm-sulaim
07-28-2006, 07:28 PM
I thank the mods too and sis mawaddah for introducing me to this lovely forum, its one of the only places on line i can revise and discuss issues that are worthwhile, i've learnt a lot from this forum too...
mashaAllah may Allah reward you're efforts..

Sohrab
07-28-2006, 07:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I would also like to add my Thank Yous to the starters of this forum. It is definetly the best Muslim forum I have found. It is open to honest discussion, full of knowledge and wisdom, a true sharing of what it means to be a Muslim. I have found it to be an excellent growth tool for myself.

Jazakallah Khairan
Can't agree with it more...Excellent job everyone :brother: :sister:

Mujahidah4Allah
07-28-2006, 07:40 PM

Alhamdulillah bro good to hear :) inshallah we all benefit..

ma'salamah

cleo
07-29-2006, 02:20 AM
I agree, it is a site of excellence, truthful, and sharing... Thank you.

syilla
08-01-2006, 02:44 AM
Thank you so much for making this forum fun and addicted (rolled eyes)...jk

thank you for taking a good care of us too...

*i was wondering... if i don't have any paypals...is there any other way for me to contribute.

syilla
08-01-2006, 08:28 PM
i have but there's no answer:offended:

*noor
09-23-2006, 03:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
Thank you so much for making this forum fun and addicted (rolled eyes)...jk

thank you for taking a good care of us too...

*i was wondering... if i don't have any paypals...is there any other way for me to contribute.

I asked a similar question about contributing in a way other than credit and kadafi said that it would be possible if I lived in the UK but I don't and you live in Malaysia so I assume that you cannot either. Sister its all about the intentions so don't feel bad. :)

Yanal
02-26-2007, 02:01 AM
great website man i luv it my frined told me about it i am so lucky to have a friend that told me a crazy website if you have any compliments or any sugestions for the website makers

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.