/* */

PDA

View Full Version : new site

Kittygyal
07-22-2006, 07:32 PM
now am so sorry mods but i can't find the right thread for this to post so if it's worng please just move it not delete it please.

as you know "someone" told me to post this http://www.themuslimcommunity.com/fo...ex.php?act=idx
this is a very islamic site i would highly appreciate if you people come and join i am there too and learnt alot. (just a request tho)

*mods am so sorry for this if it's in the worng section like i said please move it then ok :cry: *

thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
07-22-2006, 07:35 PM
:sl: sis

seems ur a supervisor there? is this your site?

Youve got a few members at present. InshAllah itll become busy too :)

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Kittygyal
07-22-2006, 07:39 PM
nononono it's not my site wish it was tho :wub:, brother Habib is the admin but it's not exactly his site there another lad called brother Thala whom is the admin. well yes am the supervisor because as i post alot ;D

we have 412 members but as this site is not very old it's just a little enviroment but we have people joining like everyday (but not every every day but ofen)

anyway will be nice to have people joining :)

Rabi'ya
07-22-2006, 07:42 PM
inshAllah sis.....

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
07-23-2006, 05:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
strange rule...
wid tht... u must be a "supervisor" here too :brother:

heh?! not really it's ok cause i don't post stuff that are not relevant i "post" things that are helpful to other members! but as here i post things mods don't like them so anyway forget that it's all good mods are mods so all good :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.