/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prayer timings

Ssss_muslimah
07-24-2006, 04:17 PM
:sl: brothers and sisters
I would be tarvelling abroad soon and would be stopping over in London on the way, can someone please inform me of the London prayer timings asap?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salah ad-din
07-24-2006, 05:07 PM
http://prayer.al-islam.com/

ABWAN
07-26-2006, 07:02 AM
Also this: http://islamicfinder.org/cityPrayer....united_kingdom

Ssss_muslimah
07-26-2006, 07:27 AM
:sl:
JazakAllah brothers

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
searchingsoul
07-27-2006, 05:12 AM
My husband says muslims can combine the five prayers into three. Is this true? He's typically lazy and doesn't adhere to a lot of the normal Islamic guidelines. I just wanted to clarify.

thc
07-27-2006, 02:11 PM
Asalamu alaikum warahmtullhi wabraktuhu,

generally you cannot but in some cases it is allowed but they are rare cases for the majority.

Ssss_muslimah
07-27-2006, 02:25 PM
Actually u r allowed to combine prayers if a calamity befalls, e.g. if men go to the mosque to offer prayers but its raining really heavily that day so that it becomes difficult to come to the mosque then u can combine prayers. I have also read that while travelling u can combine Zuhr with Asr and Maghrib with Isha, but in all these cases u have to have a valid excuse. U cant say that 'oh i have to go shopping or to a party so let me combine Zuhr and Asr'
and Allah knows best.

Ghazi
07-27-2006, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by searchingsoul
My husband says muslims can combine the five prayers into three. Is this true? He's typically lazy and doesn't adhere to a lot of the normal Islamic guidelines. I just wanted to clarify.

Only specific cases such as when travelling, if it's just lazyness then no.

Les_Nubian
07-27-2006, 04:51 PM
Go here: http://muslimaccess.com/prayertimes.htm

And you can find prayer times anywhere you may be in the world!

Good luck! :D

searchingsoul
07-27-2006, 11:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

Only specific cases such as when travelling, if it's just lazyness then no.
Thanks for the info.

Looking4Peace
07-27-2006, 11:25 PM
Lol @ lazy

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.