/* */

PDA

View Full Version : very strange!

sheikh nazim
05-28-2005, 08:14 PM
:sl:
i would like to ask something to the admin brothers
if they would not mind
did you get the idea of this forum from the www.ummah.com forum because it looks exactly like this one!
its so alike that its almost like you have just copied them.
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm>>>>> :confused:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
05-28-2005, 08:16 PM
Assalamu alaikum

We both use vBulletin, does not mean we copied brother.

Many forums use vBulletin .

Al Maghrib

Understanding Islam

Islamic Talk

and many others

All use vBulletin

The layout of the forum is similar but content is different

Z
05-28-2005, 08:19 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

Haha, brother let me quiz you this, is there such thing as imitating Islam? Think about it.

Oh, and of course there's loads of forums which look exactly like this one. It's the default skin of all boards using vBulletin.

But, this forum is way cooler than that one. (I want some reps now admins! :D )

sheikh nazim
05-28-2005, 09:10 PM
so i see brother you only said this forum is good because you wanted reps>>>>>> thats funny

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Z
05-28-2005, 09:12 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

'Tis sarcasm my friend.

Ra`eesah
05-28-2005, 09:30 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum
i personally think there shouldnt be any copyright in Islam...In general things. I understand if one has a company and is making money from it...but then also they say copy but dont sell for distributions only. Copyrights for Unnecessary things is a synonym for being greedy.Muslims are NOT greedy

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.