/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are you proud and take pride in being muslim, a believer?

limitless
07-24-2006, 07:33 PM
:sl:

In this century, in this time are you proud of being muslim? Do you take pride in being a muslim?

My respones to the question is that yes I am NOW proud of being muslim and take great pride in being muslim, a true believer. Before I lied, I hesitated, felt so gulit for being muslim, but now I have changed spiritually. I am a believer who feels tranqulity in praying the five salats, reading Qu'ran, and reading the Hidaths. I feel proud to be a muslim because everything in Islam is to benefit our body and soul. We are not evil people, though the evil is innate rather than thought, but Islam gives the strength and encourages us to control, conceal, and maintain it throughout our lives. I am proud to be muslim and not afarid of any Christian authority, Jew to kill me or accuse of me being a true believer and being muslim. I feel pride because of the prohpet, his teachings and how he is a role model to me. I take pride in the most holy and powerful book in the world, The Holy Al Qur'an. My pride in islam is much stronger than my nationality, and my wealth. When a non-muslims said to me "your a muslim?" I replied with pride to that non-muslim, Yes I am a muslim, and I am very proud of being one, I do not care what you heard, read and see on media, I am proud to be a muslim and LOVE IT MORE THAN ANYTHING!

:brother: :D

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-24-2006, 07:36 PM
definitely.. i LOVE bein a muslim.. its so wikid! mashallah :) the unity of every1 is so nice, like u call another muslim brother or sister, even if theyr a total stranger.. its beautiful :)

IbnAbdulHakim
07-24-2006, 07:40 PM
i dont think i could say otherwise even if they threatened to saw my head in half. I dunno, recently i feel a special inclination/loyalty/love towards Allah swt. May it stay this way inshaAllah !!

Wallahi, i will neva bring up my background in a proudfilled way, i dont care at ALL wat anybody is, i only care about the religion, and indeed even though the leaders are corrupt, i love islam in all its perfection!!!

Nawal89
07-24-2006, 07:48 PM
I am proud of being muslimah alhamdulillah. Really pround. When i see the way my family lives (some of them are non muslim) i just go alhamdulillah. If i follow islam properly, becuse it is a perfect religion, i wont ever have to go thru that alhamdulillah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hijaabi22
07-24-2006, 07:56 PM
ALHAMDULILLAH ALHAMDULILLAH, IM A MUSLIM, AND THERES NOTHIN ELSE ID RATHER BEEEE ! Lol I luv dat nasheed and YEA MAAAAAAAN me a PROUD MUSLIM!!

limitless
07-24-2006, 08:05 PM

Good point, brother Alpha Dude. But what I was attempting get out of people is whether they are really proud and take pride in being muslim or just say it and get on with their life, you know.

Hijaabi22
07-24-2006, 08:06 PM
^ most people jus say that they proud 2 be muslim even tho they arent practisin, :hiding: Hey we all guilty of that at tyms tho, No1 is a perfect muslim , with Allah(swt)s help we will all get there sumday inshaAllah

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-24-2006, 08:22 PM
inshahallah ^ :)

amirah_87
07-24-2006, 10:25 PM
ass salaamu alaykum

i'm proud to be a muslimah like the rest of my bro's and sis's who have replied..walhamdulillah
it brings tears to my eyes that Allah subhaanaahu wa ta3alaa guides whom he wills and i'm from those who are guided into being beleivers...i just jope that i'm a grateful and sum1 who acts upon there deen inshaAllah!!....

May Allah make us all firm on our deen & keep all of us from being lead astray!!..

limitless
07-25-2006, 01:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
ass salaamu alaykum

i'm proud to be a muslimah like the rest of my bro's and sis's who have replied..walhamdulillah
it brings tears to my eyes that Allah subhaanaahu wa ta3alaa guides whom he wills and i'm from those who are guided into being beleivers...i just jope that i'm a grateful and sum1 who acts upon there deen inshaAllah!!....

May Allah make us all firm on our deen & keep all of us from being lead astray!!..

Subnallah sister to read that. I am very fond of those who convert to Islam, I find them very dedicated to Islam, they are my motivation and insipration to do well and maintain my faith in Islam throughout the rest of my life.

I am very proud of you and others like you, keep up the great faith in Islam and maintain it very well (inshallah) . :brother: :D

Woodrow
07-25-2006, 02:42 AM
I am a person that does not like to use the word proud. It has too many of the wrong connontations in English. True pride is also humble pride. It is being what you believe for no reason then the knowledge it is right. It is without expectation of recognition and will still be held to, even when it is not popular.

I will just say, I am Muslim by choice. I do not need to explain my reason to any human. I do not need to hide the fact I am Muslim. I am content in what I know and I neither seek nor need the approval of others. I am Muslim and I say it openly and loudly.

mujahedeen2087
07-25-2006, 03:30 AM
yes i am alhamdulillah:sl:

amirah_87
07-25-2006, 02:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless

Subnallah sister to read that. I am very fond of those who convert to Islam, I find them very dedicated to Islam, they are my motivation and insipration to do well and maintain my faith in Islam throughout the rest of my life.

I am very proud of you and others like you, keep up the great faith in Islam and maintain it very well (inshallah) . :brother: :D

ass salaamu alaykum

Ameen to your duaah akhee, and jazaakAllahu khayran :peace:

But i'm not sure if i explained myself properly....but i'm not a convert..i'm a born muslimah..what i meant by how Allah guides whom he wills to becoming believers is that i could've been born non-muslim, or a beleiver who's just muslim by name and does not have the belief....:sister:

limitless
07-25-2006, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
ass salaamu alaykum

Ameen to your duaah akhee, and jazaakAllahu khayran :peace:

But i'm not sure if i explained myself properly....but i'm not a convert..i'm a born muslimah..what i meant by how Allah guides whom he wills to becoming believers is that i could've been born non-muslim, or a beleiver who's just muslim by name and does not have the belief....:sister:

Okay, understood sister. :)

Gaf_G
07-25-2006, 10:36 PM
i wear a shalwar kameez does that count?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.