/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi

V_A_S_H_19
05-29-2005, 03:55 AM
Asalamu Alaikum

Hey everyone im from ny and well there isnt much to say bout me im muslim by blood but i live with my mother who is christian, and with no one to teach me about islam the little i know was self taught well im black/ Lebanese and i look foward to learning from and getting to know you guys

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
05-29-2005, 06:09 AM
Walaikum Asalaam

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE FORUM EKHI!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

May you enjoy ur stay and find it beneficial inshallah!! :D
inshallah u will fulfill ur knowledge about islam and may your iman get stronger :)

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

V_A_S_H_19
05-29-2005, 11:36 AM
Thank you sister for your welcome

Sahabiyaat
05-29-2005, 11:47 AM
take the thanks back if i were u
its a template, she uses it for everyone :D

anyway :sl: br. welcum to LI.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Far7an
05-29-2005, 12:48 PM
wa 'alaikumusalaam

Welcome to LI :)

i look foward to learning from and getting to know you guys
we will learn from eachother InshaAllah.

Ra`eesah
05-30-2005, 11:49 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Ya Hala Marhaba to Li here is a Nasheed to welcome you! :)

A7med
05-30-2005, 02:02 PM
SALAAM!!!! bro hope u enjoy!!!!!!!!

V_A_S_H_19
05-30-2005, 02:44 PM
Danka brothers and sister for you welcome

Danka thats german for thank you for those who dont under stand lol :D

imaad_udeen
05-30-2005, 06:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by V_A_S_H_19
Asalamu Alaikum

Hey everyone im from ny and well there isnt much to say bout me im muslim by blood but i live with my mother who is christian, and with no one to teach me about islam the little i know was self taught well im black/ Lebanese and i look foward to learning from and getting to know you guys
Everyone in the world is "Muslim by blood."

The blood does not get led astray, it is the mind...

:)

Insha'Allah you will have a good stay here and learn all you wish to learn.

Ansar Al-'Adl
05-30-2005, 11:11 PM
:sl: And welcome to our forum, dear vash!

I would recommend http://www.beconvinced.com as a great site to learn the basics of Islam from.

Insha'Allah your stay will be most beneficial.

:w:

V_A_S_H_19
05-31-2005, 12:09 AM
Thanx bro now there's a real welcome not to say you all didnt welcome me lol thanx

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!