/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Practical Driving Test

Pages : [1] 2

*Umm_Umar*
07-25-2006, 07:19 PM
:sl:

If you have your drivers licence..
How many times did you fail your practical test before passing? Be honest lol.

I sat mine for the 2nd time today and once again i failed! :heated: lol I'm so gutted!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
07-25-2006, 07:22 PM
well i pasted my theory and i have been driving for the past 3years :)

*Umm_Umar*
07-25-2006, 07:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
well i pasted my theory and i have been driving for the past 3years :)
But you didn't pass your practical? I'm telling the cops! :p

Kittygyal
07-25-2006, 07:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ally~
But you didn't pass your practical? I'm telling the cops! :p

ofcourse i did you silly i thought this thread is about theory lolz sorry yh i've got me licenes i'll never drive with out been past thats illegal

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*Umm_Umar*
07-25-2006, 07:33 PM
ofcourse i did you silly i thought this thread is about theory lolz sorry yh i've got me licenes i'll never drive with out been past thats illegal
lol I was j/k sis.

Kittygyal
07-25-2006, 07:33 PM
oh ok i know, so did you pass your thory tho??

*Umm_Umar*
07-25-2006, 07:38 PM
oh ok i know, so did you pass your thory tho??
Yeah theory test is easy peasy! lol. I got 35/35.

Kittygyal
07-25-2006, 07:43 PM

thats good ok but go for it again??

*Umm_Umar*
07-25-2006, 07:46 PM
thats good ok but go for it again??
Huh, why? lol

Hijaabi22
07-25-2006, 07:46 PM

I sat mine for the 2nd time today and once again i failed! :heated: lol I'm so gutted!
oh maaaaaaaaaaan the feelin is awful! Me bin there man, but try again Ull get there inshaAllah If I DID IT ANY1 CAN!! I got my own car and even tho when i was taking lessons I was desperate 2 pass, now that I got my license I hardly drive cos me a wimp! 2 scared lol

so wat u fail over???

yeah man me 2 ;)

Sis islamgyal the sis is talkin bout her PRACTICAL drivin test not her theory :)

Kittygyal
07-25-2006, 07:48 PM
Huh, why? lol

well so you can drive basically:rollseyes

Kittygyal
07-25-2006, 07:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -----------
oh maaaaaaaaaaan the feelin is awful! Me bin there man, but try again Ull get there inshaAllah If I DID IT ANY1 CAN!! I got my own car and even tho when i was taking lessons I was desperate 2 pass, now that I got my license I hardly drive cos me a wimp! 2 scared lol

so wat u fail over???

yeah man me 2 ;)

Sis islamgyal the sis is talkin bout her PRACTICAL drivin test not her theory :)

me know maaaaaaaaaaaan lord lolz :D:X

*Umm_Umar*
07-25-2006, 07:51 PM

so wat u fail over???
Inshallah sis.
I failed on 2 accounts, reversing around a corner! (2nd time lol) and parallel parking.

Hijaabi22
07-25-2006, 07:53 PM
u failed on ya manouvres??? Ah sis U shud practise them and know them like the bakl of ya hand b4 applyin 4 ya test....dont woorry tho, apply again, inshaAllah Ull be third time luki! How many minors U get sis?

*Umm_Umar*
07-25-2006, 07:59 PM
u failed on ya manouvres??? Ah sis U shud practise them and know them like the bakl of ya hand b4 applyin 4 ya test....dont woorry tho, apply again, inshaAllah Ull be third time luki! How many minors U get sis?
I did, after my 1st test.. I took 7 more lessons. I just suck lol.
I made 6 minor mistakes.

*Umm_Umar*
07-25-2006, 08:01 PM
Sr pink n posh... How old are you if you don't mind me asking.

Hijaabi22
07-25-2006, 08:04 PM
No u dont suck at all sis its all about FATE! I swaer dats all it is.....how old am i??hmmm take a guess ;)

*Umm_Umar*
07-25-2006, 08:14 PM
No u dont suck at all sis its all about FATE! I swaer dats all it is.....how old am i??hmmm take a guess ;)
Hmmm well before you said you drive, i thought your probably 16 or something but you must be a bit older.. 18?:sister:

Hijaabi22
07-25-2006, 08:18 PM
lol keep tryin hon ;)

*Umm_Umar*
07-25-2006, 08:35 PM
lol keep tryin hon ;)
Your older? 19? 20? 21?

Got a feeling going to get told for free posting *Runs away.....*

Hijaabi22
07-25-2006, 08:51 PM
lol yeah i know lets get bak on topic, Im 16 ;)

:giggling: I wish!

Im gna let U decide lol

anyways as 4 the drivin Jus go4it again, dont let it get u down n jus between me n u i tuk more then 2 too so u aint alone ;)

IbnAbdulHakim
07-25-2006, 08:54 PM
failed once, got another test comin up, i'll let u kno if i fail again inshaAllah

Hijaabi22
07-25-2006, 08:56 PM
U WONT FAIL !!! If U think that then U will fail think POSITIVE!! luk hus talkin lol :giggling:, wens ya test bro lol

IbnAbdulHakim
07-25-2006, 09:00 PM
29th september, how do i book at a cancellation, i want it earlier!!! but online i cant find any cancellations, its either september or later :( I CANT WAIT THAT LONG!!

Hijaabi22
07-25-2006, 09:23 PM
bro isnt that in Ramadhan then??InshaAllah U will pass!!! TRY EVERY DAY AND ULL GET A CANCELLATION!! I got mine after two weeks but thats only cos i kept tryin...

and bro U didnt have to gimme the d8 thought Ud keep it quiet this tym lol but inshaAllah Ill pray 4 ya!

Hijaabi22
07-25-2006, 09:24 PM
BTW 4 cancellations U shud 4NE every day, online is no use , try first thing in mornin and then again durin the day :)

IbnAbdulHakim
thing is i keep booking online, sis how do u get the cancellation? do u have to cal up?

Umm Safiya

Me got a test the 7th next month.. Yikes.. Failed the first one.. But that was kinda my own fault.. Hehe.. We drove on a street with 1 driving direction.. I drove the wrong direction.. ;D And the cars was coming.. So I was like noooooo, what do I do now? Reverse? ;D So embarassing..

Hijaabi22
07-25-2006, 09:25 PM
lol got there b4 ya see above^

IbnAbdulHakim
07-25-2006, 09:26 PM
clocked it, jazakAllah khair :D :thumbs_up

Hijaabi22
07-25-2006, 09:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Hamzah

Me got a test the 7th next month.. Yikes.. Failed the first one.. But that was kinda my own fault.. Hehe.. We drove on a street with 1 driving direction.. I drove the wrong direction.. ;D And the cars was coming.. So I was like noooooo, what do I do now? Reverse? ;D So embarassing..

:giggling: LOOOOOOOOOOL Sis believe U me I have my license and the other day I was about 2 drive in2 a one way street dad was like 'wer u goin' looooool well funny

ILL BE PRAYIN 4 U ALL COS I KNOOOOOOOWWWWWWW WAT ITS LIKE....Believe U me tho the feelin when U pass NOTHIN can beat it! Even if Uv taken ten tests its all wiped out by that feelin! Oh man I wanna do my test and pass again lol

Hijaabi22
07-25-2006, 09:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed
clocked it, jazakAllah khair :D :thumbs_up
no problemo :)

786rani
07-25-2006, 09:30 PM
my aunts sittin here with me n she's only had 5 drivin lessons and she's wiked mahallah. wizzin down green lane n tht. lol!!!!
rani

Hijaabi22
07-25-2006, 09:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 786rani
my aunts sittin here with me n she's only had 5 drivin lessons and she's wiked mahallah. wizzin down green lane n tht. lol!!!!
rani
green lane? sis wer u 4rm ???

786rani
07-25-2006, 10:07 PM
Birmingham...it's one of the busiest roads n she drove on coventry road and loads of main roads. where u live?
rani

Hijaabi22
07-25-2006, 10:14 PM
lol we gta busy green lane dwn ere in bradistaan too!

Dahir
07-25-2006, 10:19 PM
A lot of people failing, I see. I missed my appointment, I set another one for August 4th...long waiting list! :grumbling

786rani
07-25-2006, 10:22 PM
lol we gta busy green lane dwn ere in bradistaan too!
green lane's reallllllly bussy and reallllllly long.
rani

REPSTER
07-25-2006, 10:48 PM

Drivin is easy:p

Even a 2 year old can drive, first time i drove a car wen i was
very small it was cooooooool:brother:
:w:

Hijaabi22
07-26-2006, 12:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hitman

Drivin is easy:p

Even a 2 year old can drive, first time i drove a car wen i was
very small it was cooooooool:brother:

IT WUD BE 4 U KIDDO, DRIVIN THEM TOY CARS ALL U GTA DO IS GET SUM1 TO PUSH YA 4RM THE BAK AND THEN WHEEEEEEEE OFF U GO!

format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
A lot of people failing, I see. I missed my appointment, I set another one for August 4th...long waiting list! :grumbling
u missed it?? :rollseyes Howd U manage that? Gud Luk!

*Umm_Umar*
07-26-2006, 04:42 PM
lol yeah i know lets get bak on topic, Im 16 ;)

:giggling: I wish!

Im gna let U decide lol

anyways as 4 the drivin Jus go4it again, dont let it get u down n jus between me n u i tuk more then 2 too so u aint alone ;)
Thanks, inshallah i am.

Its just so annoying because at the lessons i nail everything but when it comes to the driving test i get all nervous and mess up! :heated:

IbnAbdulHakim
07-26-2006, 05:57 PM
sis what are the best times to call up for a cancellation :? i keep tryin but get nothing :( stupid bot!!!!

mujahedeen2087
07-26-2006, 06:12 PM

3 times, for stupid reasons, 1st because the instructor told me to brake i was turning on red, when a car cut infront of me. i guess it is an automatic fail if they have to tell you somthing. 2nd time i was turning on red and cars just sarted coming at me, the instructor told me to stop, again automatic fail. 3rd time because a crippled man was crossing the side walk and i was so nervous of failing. they had to again tell me to stop because i was just going to go after the man had crossed but then again cars were coming, also on that test this car was backing out of the street and another trying to take his place but i had no clue what to do so i think i faild at that point.

alhamdulilah i finaly got it on by 4th try.

but i had two accedents. NOT MY FAULT. hit by a "tierd doctor" and a stupid teenage girl.

i got a lot of insurance money and got a really nice car. alhamdulilah.

THE DMV CAN GO TO HELL

Hijaabi22
07-26-2006, 10:24 PM
sis what are the best times to call up for a cancellation :? i keep tryin but get nothing :( stupid bot!!!!
every day! mornin and durin the day! and try net 2!

IbnAbdulHakim
07-27-2006, 09:17 AM
every day! mornin and durin the day! and try net 2!
Naa net never has it :(, i tried phonin yesterday a few times but no luck. i cant wait 4 two months :'(

thahira
07-27-2006, 09:46 AM

Salam to everybody

Hmm I took my both my theory that the basic and final theory I pass and yesterday was my first time test on the practical... Gosh that was quite nervous wreck for me.... Too bad can't make it. Hmmm..... my next is on the ramadhan time that 20 Oct... hOpe fully with Allah s.w.t blessing I pass.

Pray me for me guys.. :)

Wassalam

Hijaabi22
07-27-2006, 11:44 AM
Naa net never has it :(, i tried phonin yesterday a few times but no luck. i cant wait 4 two months :'(
bro u best not 2 rush it, i rushed in2 mine straight aftre n hadnt even got over my previous 1 yet, so failed again (over a riduculous thing may I add them examiners need to be shot!)...in the mean time jus take one lesson every 2 weeks thats wat I did :0

Kittygyal
07-27-2006, 11:48 AM
29th september, how do i book at a cancellation, i want it earlier!!! but online i cant find any cancellations, its either september or later :( I CANT WAIT THAT LONG!!

gotcha wait brother be patient ok :)

Curaezipirid
07-27-2006, 01:05 PM
I must confess that I had so many practical test that I can not recall how many, but that which adheres to my knowledge is that upon the first I went through a red light: however, I should regard that the lesson of the test was worthy, since far later I was driving a car with my two sons in the back of it and the foot pedal brake stopped working, the hand brake was also not working, and I thought quickly enough to alter the course of my journey so as to avoid needing to travel through any traffic lights, and after having upon two occasions been trapped needing to cross a busy road and found that I could only speed up and enter the stream of oncoming traffic, I knew that it was good to have avoided the traffic lights, but thereby I gave the car more momentum, so finally when I came to be driving along the street I lived at then, the car had too much momentum to stop, but thankfully the children's father had recently moved out of a nearby flat and was storing his property in my shed with a double bed mattress at the front of hiding that his belongings were in my shed, so when the car arrived in the shed the collision was with all the property of the person whom had left the car without a hand brake. Thereby take good heed of the reason for failure.

Hijaabi22
07-27-2006, 04:48 PM
^ omg

mlsh27
07-28-2006, 08:41 AM
I passed my permit test the 1st time, which is a written test. I also passed my DL test the 1st time, but only because my mom took me to the DMV where I did a 3 PT turn instead of parallel parking.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-28-2006, 09:24 AM
bro u best not 2 rush it, i rushed in2 mine straight aftre n hadnt even got over my previous 1 yet, so failed again (over a riduculous thing may I add them examiners need to be shot!)...in the mean time jus take one lesson every 2 weeks thats wat I did :0
i swear you said you failed only once :?

Hijaabi22
07-28-2006, 12:14 PM
i swear you said you failed only once :?
:eek: did I? Nah I didnt, I failed once for signallin when movin off- the stupid cow of an examiner said there was no need 4 me 2 signal like HUH?? And AGAIN failed 4 dat dumb little signal wen I was headin bak 2 the test centre after Id completed everythin :( :( - the dumb examiner made me pull up one last tym jus outside the test centre and when i moved off I left my left signal tickin without realisin and it caused this driver 2 pull out in front of me from the left bcause he thought I was turnin left when i was goin strait ahead!But i SO SHUD HAVE PASSED THE 1ST TYM!!! I never will understand why i failed that tym and neither did my instructor .ah well.....its all about destiny

IbnAbdulHakim
07-28-2006, 12:54 PM
lol at least u passed, who knows it may take me 10 goes, i still cant find a cancellation :heated:

Hijaabi22
07-28-2006, 03:47 PM
my mate passed on her TENTH attempt :ee: :eek: :eek: HEY AT LEAST SHE GOT THERE! And it aint that easy 2 get a cancellation dude U gta KEEP TRYIN!

Musaafirah
07-28-2006, 03:54 PM
best time to call for cancellation is around 8.30am or anytime in the morning...I hated it when i failed my 1st test..so i had to call up so many times to get one..and then i passed..YIPPEEEEE...

Kittygyal
07-28-2006, 03:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mlsh27
I passed my permit test the 1st time, which is a written test. I also passed my DL test the 1st time, but only because my mom took me to the DMV where I did a 3 PT turn instead of parallel parking.
woow cool but in USA it's totally diferent :rollseyes

*Umm_Umar*
07-29-2006, 07:08 PM
my mate passed on her TENTH attempt :ee: :eek: :eek: HEY AT LEAST SHE GOT THERE! And it aint that easy 2 get a cancellation dude U gta KEEP TRYIN!
10th attempt! Wow, mashallah lol.. She must a really determined and positive person.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
07-29-2006, 07:14 PM
I failed *cough* twice *cough*

Hijaabi22
07-30-2006, 12:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
u passed yet?twice is nothin!

Kittygyal
07-30-2006, 12:40 PM
haha shame on you ;D no seriously never mind :)

Hijaabi22
07-30-2006, 12:41 PM
lol sis nah man twice is NUTIN! ^^ read above my m8 passed on her TENTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kittygyal
07-30-2006, 12:43 PM
well he failed tho and your talking about past??? humm

Snowflake
07-30-2006, 01:05 PM
aww dont worry all u 'failures' lolll. I passed 2nd time. And that was after driving illegally for years. Then 2 years into passing I got caught for no insurance. Got 6 points, a fine and my licence revoked. All cuz It had been under two years since I qualified. Then they so kindly informed me that I can apply for my provisional (again). :offended:

Back to square one! :rollseyes :giggling:

Kittygyal
07-30-2006, 01:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
aww dont worry all u 'failures' lolll. I passed 2nd time. And that was after driving illegally for years. Then 2 years into passing I got caught for no insurance. Got 6 points, a fine and my licence revoked. All cuz It had been under two years since I qualified. Then they so kindly informed me that I can apply for my provisional (again). :offended:

awww bless sis you naughty gyal ;D

Snowflake
07-30-2006, 01:32 PM
Thank you sis :D

Hijaabi22
07-30-2006, 01:41 PM

oh my god id die!

Snowflake
07-30-2006, 01:50 PM
^lol. It aint as bad when it actually happens.

I wanna get a motorbike licence now. God knows where I'll ride it though ;D

Hijaabi22
07-30-2006, 02:26 PM
ahahahahaha MOTORBIKE license??? u GANGSTER!!! lol

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
07-30-2006, 02:55 PM

hahaha@failures and 6 points but I guess you had it coming ;D

I'm sure you'll get insured this time around, might be abit expensive with 6 points though.

And a motorbike?????????????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Snowflake
07-30-2006, 04:02 PM
hahaha@failures and 6 points but I guess you had it coming ;D

I'm sure you'll get insured this time around, might be abit expensive with 6 points though.

And a motorbike?????????????? :eek: :eek: :eek:
^o) lol, You should've seen me in court. I was like "I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyy for breaking the law Your Honour!" :scared: *rofl*

The insurance was £1500 for that car!!! Can you blame me for being illegal? :X

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
07-30-2006, 04:17 PM
there's ways around to get it cheaper, might be bending the rules abit but not breaking them but 1,500 if a hell of a lot of money. You must have thought nobody is ever going to stop as your one of the ladies lol

Hijaabi22
07-30-2006, 04:21 PM
[MAD]i payed OVER A GRAND 4 MY insurance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/MAD]

REPSTER
07-30-2006, 04:24 PM

Past first time even though only 16:lol:(joke):p
Any1 past first time ,cause my uncle did:rock:

Hijaabi22
07-30-2006, 04:33 PM
[BANANA]u kid ^^ only ppl. luki him passed 1st tym[/BANANA]

REPSTER
07-30-2006, 04:36 PM

He is not lucky he is skilled:p
May allah help u all to pass:thumbs_up

Snowflake
07-30-2006, 04:57 PM
there's ways around to get it cheaper, might be bending the rules abit but not breaking them but 1,500 if a hell of a lot of money. You must have thought nobody is ever going to stop as your one of the ladies lol
lol yeah far too much. The flippin car was cheaper than the insurance! And trust me I wouldn't have got stopped if my exhaust hadnt been blowing so loudly. Oh did I mention I'd run out of MOT too? lollll

Can I put my next car on ur name then sis :wub::giggling:

ahahahahaha MOTORBIKE license??? u GANGSTER!!! lol
:heated: eeeek Im having visions of myself on a bike in a leather jubba :heated:

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
07-30-2006, 05:05 PM
lol yeah far too much. The flippin car was cheaper than the insurance! And trust me I wouldn't have got stopped if my exhaust hadnt been blowing so loudly. Oh did I mention I'd run out of MOT too? lollll
Oh mann thats just pushing it lol..yeah insurance is alot I pay 500 pound which is cheap ;D

Snowflake
07-30-2006, 05:26 PM
lol stop rubbing it in :'( :'( :'(

I should've gone to them Shiela's Wheels or wteva they're called. ;D

REPSTER
07-30-2006, 05:32 PM

Hey aint no 1 gona say aameen 4 the dua i gave u:brother:
Oh i guess no 1 wants to pass:p

ZOREENA
07-30-2006, 05:38 PM
I Pay 1300 Punderz For My Insurance!! Being Mentally Prepared Is The Best Practice!! Imaging The Roadz..imagining The Round Abouts And All The Diff Scenarioz!! I Been Driving Bout 4/5 Yearz And Never Have Me Backside Outta A Car!! Work Work Work!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
07-30-2006, 05:42 PM
whos that with? :eek:

i need to get insurance aswell soon as i pass... if i pass :'(

Snowflake
07-30-2006, 05:50 PM
ZOREENA;427089]I Pay 1300 Punderz For My Insurance!! Being Mentally Prepared Is The Best Practice!! Imaging The Roadz..imagining The Round Abouts And All The Diff Scenarioz!!
I reckon it's better if you're practically prepared, like driving around and practicing with some1 ur comfortable with - especially the difficult manoeuvres like parallel parking and corner reverses. Not many ppl can relax with their instructors.

I Been Driving Bout 4/5 Yearz And Never Have Me Backside Outta A Car!! Work Work Work!!!
what? you sound like taxi driver sis! :giggling:

ZOREENA
07-30-2006, 06:11 PM
We Have Our Own Buzinezzez...a Flowershop And Hairdresserz Etc....but With The F.shop Im Alwayz Deliverin And Running About For Family And Getting Stock Etc!!! Me Thinkz Thatz Why I Have A Bad Neck!!!!!

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
07-30-2006, 07:28 PM
Hopefully the sisters here don't take ages to do the parallel parking and do 20 point turns hehe...

Hijaabi22
07-30-2006, 08:53 PM
whos that with? :eek:

i need to get insurance aswell soon as i pass... if i pass :'(
[PIE]U will pass!!! InshaAllah!!....and as4insurance,dats wid PASS PLUS aswell!! Urgh! Stupid insurance companies! Lol Muslimah sis, i can imagine a woman in a leather jubba crusin a motorbike ahahahaha funny site lol no offence and Sheilas Wheels loooooool have u seen the dumb adveeeeeeerrrrrrt!!!

And Hitman bro Ameen 2 the dua but ME ALREADY PASSED!!!

4 those of u hu have gotta license DID U HAVE PROBLEMS PARKIN WHEN U NEWLY PASSED??? I CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNTT PAAAAAAAAK!!!!!!!
[/PIE]

Hijaabi22
07-30-2006, 08:54 PM
Hopefully the sisters here don't take ages to do the parallel parking and do 20 point turns hehe...
AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i jus read ya post AFTER i posted mine, C above AHAHAHAHA

Hijaabi22
07-30-2006, 08:56 PM
Oh mann thats just pushing it lol..yeah insurance is alot I pay 500 pound which is cheap ;D
[BANANA]how and WHY U pay 500 when i payed over a grand??

Oh yeah 4got to mention mine was alot cos i got the FULL COMPREHENSIVE insurance which covers EVERYTHING, most ppl jus go 4 da third party fire n theft
only [/BANANA]

Snowflake
07-30-2006, 09:10 PM
[PIE]
4 those of u hu have gotta license DID U HAVE PROBLEMS PARKIN WHEN U NEWLY PASSED??? I CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNTT PAAAAAAAAK!!!!!!!
[/PIE]
Looolz Oh God everythin is crackin me up today. Sis I knew how to do everything years before I passed..except ;D

^..... parallel parking with both hands? :heated: I was so used to steering with one hand, then all of a sudden i had to be using both. It was so wierd. :rollseyes

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
07-31-2006, 12:51 PM

Oh yeah 4got to mention mine was alot cos i got the FULL COMPREHENSIVE insurance which covers EVERYTHING, most ppl jus go 4 da third party fire n theft
only [/BANANA]

Im on fully comprehensive aswell :D

IbnAbdulHakim
07-31-2006, 01:03 PM

only [/BANANA]
what else can happen apart from fire and theft :?

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
07-31-2006, 01:10 PM
If you crash it you pay to fix your own car.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-31-2006, 01:12 PM
If you crash it you pay to fix your own car.
OOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooh!! now i get it, well fire n theft... fire would most probably kill u so no benefit in that and theft is unlikely. I think im gnna hav to go for the full thing aswell..

REPSTER
07-31-2006, 02:10 PM
OOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooh!! now i get it, well fire n theft... fire would most probably kill u so no benefit in that and theft is unlikely. I think im gnna hav to go for the full thing aswell..

Good luck:thumbs_up

ZOREENA
07-31-2006, 02:11 PM
I Reckon Id Be A Bfar Better Driver Than Half The Broz On Here!!! I Iz Sucha Driver!!!

ZOREENA
07-31-2006, 02:12 PM

IF UR SOO OLD THEN UR INSURANCE SHOULD BE CHEAP!!! :giggling:

REPSTER
07-31-2006, 02:15 PM

:lol:Half the broz on this thread cant even drive:p
Includin me:brother:

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
07-31-2006, 03:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ZOREENA
I Reckon Id Be A Bfar Better Driver Than Half The Broz On Here!!! I Iz Sucha Driver!!!
We got a Ali G sister in da house!!

Hijaabi22
07-31-2006, 06:03 PM
bro majid COMPREHENSIVE insurance covers everything! So whether U hit another car or sum1 hits Ur car either way U wont lose out, weras with third party insurance that only covers cover for other people n not 4 yaself so wats the pointa that eh? :rollseyes

Big up 2 ma Ali G sistaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Lol ;)...hitman guys are DANGEROUS drivers sos all gud that mosta u dont drive ahaha!

Hijaabi22
07-31-2006, 06:05 PM
IF UR SOO OLD THEN UR INSURANCE SHOULD BE CHEAP!!! :giggling:
yeah man think if u under 21 then insurance costs more! i was gna lie n say i was 21 but i dont think they wudda fallen 4 dat :rollseyes lol people say I luk 16/17 ahaha :)....Fyn by me !

Im on fully comprehensive aswell :D
sos how cum its only 500 quid??? Ur car must be a banger lol!

H4RUN
07-31-2006, 06:12 PM
;D
you think so sis???? what if some of ze bro'z ere av beeen driving since before they were 13?:giggling:
and possibly your age/maturaity comes into it? who knows....
ps. never be 2 confident loool, could give u a surprize...

Kittygyal
07-31-2006, 06:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hitman

:lol:Half the broz on this thread cant even drive:p
Includin me:brother:
humm well get the 3wheeler out ;D

Kittygyal
07-31-2006, 06:14 PM
sos how cum its only 500 quid??? Ur car must be a banger lol!

true is i bet it's one of them bangers 3wheelers he got them from a druggy ;D

H4RUN
07-31-2006, 06:16 PM
druggy?
noooo lol
from the Trotters...only fools n horses, now thats a classy machine LoL

Kittygyal
07-31-2006, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
druggy?
noooo lol
lads + fags + big timers + stealers + prsion = druggy

ZOREENA
07-31-2006, 06:29 PM
;D
you think so sis???? what if some of ze bro'z ere av beeen driving since before they were 13?:giggling:
and possibly your age/maturaity comes into it? who knows....
ps. never be 2 confident loool, could give u a surprize...

BRO....SUMTIMEZ UZ GERLZ ARE JUST BETTER THAN A BOI AT SUMTHING...JUST GET USED TO IT!!! LMAO!!!!!! :brother: =:sister:

H4RUN
07-31-2006, 06:40 PM
ahem loool, it is a well known FACT LMAO that male drivers are far superior than females looool:hiding: in most situations hehe

ZOREENA
07-31-2006, 06:40 PM
Hence The Amount Of Car Accidentz Caused By Them???

Hijaabi22
07-31-2006, 06:42 PM
druggy?
noooo lol
ahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol at ya man, sis islamgyal :giggling: ahahahahaha yah man

Kittygyal
07-31-2006, 06:42 PM
ahem loool, it is a well known FACT LMAO that male drivers are far superior than females looool:hiding: in most situations hehe

well gotcha agree they are good at driving in one way when i am driving and then next minute i see lads horning at me huh! you call taht good driving NOT ;D

Hijaabi22
07-31-2006, 06:43 PM
says HU??? :rollseyes GALS R SAFER DRIVERS (safer= another word for BETTER drivers ;))

H4RUN
07-31-2006, 06:50 PM
coming from the sisters who's addicted 2 pink! lol knowing u, you'll stop looking ahead if u see a bright pink billboard, and admire the shade of pink :giggling: ...safe? i think not lol...

Kittygyal
07-31-2006, 06:55 PM
coming from the sisters who's addicted 2 pink! lol knowing u, you'll stop looking ahead if u see a bright pink billboard, and admire the shade of pink :giggling: ...safe? i think not lol...
;D ;D maybe next time you will say a coming from a sister whom is a kitty lolz;D

Hijaabi22
07-31-2006, 06:57 PM
[QUOTE=H4RUN;428435]:sl:
addicted 2 pink! QUOTE]

:rollseyes

Hijaabi22
07-31-2006, 06:58 PM
Omg bro U R SO RYT!! But when im on the road my obsession is wid YELLOW!! Maaaaaaaan I can spot a yellow car a hundred miles off!! I be there oglin it so much so that I dont even watch the road :hiding: and my steerin goes all wonky lol! I WANT A YELLOW CAR!! like dis baby here:

wowwwwwwwwwwww imagine dat in PINK!!!! whooooo dat wud be phattttttttt!! Anyways thats MY car people hands and EYES off! lol

Kittygyal
07-31-2006, 07:01 PM
humm hun chilax with the yellow :)

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-01-2006, 05:26 PM
Just got to be a good experianced driver to get cheap full comprehensive insurance.

Yeah practical driving tests are tough (bringing the thread back on topic)

Hijaabi22
08-01-2006, 05:32 PM
practical tests urghhhhhhh wud never wanna go thru that EVER agin in my whole life!!!!!! GUD LUK TO THOSE KIDS HU HAVE YET TO PASS AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

H4RUN
08-01-2006, 05:36 PM
in all honesty i dont know what all the fuss is about...a few manouvers here and there, simple slow driving, parking, concentrating, oh and indicating lol and bob's ur uncle....this will sound really stupid if i fail 1st tym next year lol....

Hijaabi22
08-01-2006, 05:37 PM
in all honesty i dont know what all the fuss is about...a few manouvers here and there, simple slow driving, parking, concentrating, oh and indicating lol and bob's ur uncle....this will sound really stupid if i fail 1st tym next year lol....
AS IF BRO IT AINT ALL THAT SIMPLE TRUST ME ME BIN THERE! wens ya test ?

Kittygyal
08-01-2006, 05:48 PM
AS IF BRO IT AINT ALL THAT SIMPLE TRUST ME ME BIN THERE! wens ya test ?

he's a lil kid to have a test :giggling: but he will do it soon ;)

H4RUN
08-01-2006, 05:55 PM
lol, watch it! my test? erm i hope on my nex b day loool 1st day wen im OFFICIALLY alowed 2 learn how 2 drive loool
was thinking of takin theory at 16...still thinkin lol i heard u can...

Kittygyal
08-01-2006, 05:57 PM
well yes you can take theory at 16 but you need the baby books lolz ;D, anyway trust me i drive and driving is a hard thing at times but once you get used to it then just bounce ;)

H4RUN
08-01-2006, 05:59 PM
hu says u cant be used 2 it at 16 ????;)

Kittygyal
08-01-2006, 06:04 PM
nono i never said you won't get used to at 16 read me post carefuly (nephew) i was saying driving can be hard but once you just get used to it then bounce in other words have fun and go, well basically i know now adays lads want to drive at the age of 9 i see my own nephew whom is 9 and wants to drive when ever i am in me car he's like let me drive and am like you wana have an accident etc etc.. anyway lets get to the point you wana drive? yh? so basically just read books now and then when the time comes trust me you will past your theory my nephew is doing that whom is 14 and am like OMG! just get a life but i hate it when he asks me what does this mean? lolz, a=oh yeah if you go to USA (Chicago) am telling yeah learn driving there it's propper easy ;)

H4RUN
08-01-2006, 06:07 PM
lol go all the way 2 chicago just 2 lern? what have the past 4 years been here for? all wasted looool

Hijaabi22
08-01-2006, 06:08 PM
hu says u cant be used 2 it at 16 ????;)
itnaa chotaaaaaaaaaaaa....U pretty mature 4 a kiddo y know :giggling:

H4RUN
08-01-2006, 06:13 PM
itnaa chotaaaaaaaaaaaa....U pretty mature 4 a kiddo y know :giggling:
well in this modern society one does not have to display or advertise one's age, hence a few may well be surprised...As for the youth nowaydays, especially young males, it's as if they want to 'buckle up' even from the age when they are in their nappies....As one said, patience is the key to life, but in some situations people excuse this phrase, and driving is one.

that's my 2p worth lol.....me mature, hek no lol

Kittygyal
08-01-2006, 06:15 PM
lol go all the way 2 chicago just 2 lern? what have the past 4 years been here for? all wasted looool

well am not syaing go to Chicago to practise Oh my words :giggling: why not just practice in England lolz ok then so if you "do" drive you going to drive a banger?? :hiding:

Kittygyal
08-01-2006, 06:16 PM
well in this modern society one does not have to display or advertise one's age, hence a few may well be surprised...As for the youth nowaydays, especially young males, it's as if they want to 'buckle up' even from the age when they are in their nappies....As one said, patience is the key to life, but in some situations people excuse this phrase, and driving is one.

good say :thumbs_up:

Hijaabi22
08-01-2006, 06:19 PM

that's my 2p worth lol.....me mature, hek no lol

can u speak in english please, im still a kid, :rollseyes me no understand

Kittygyal
08-01-2006, 06:21 PM

can u speak in english please, im still a kid, :rollseyes me no understand

sis leave the poor guy marn he's me nephew so leave him! :hiding:

anyway back on topic so sis what do you wana know about driving??

Hijaabi22
08-01-2006, 06:23 PM
sis leave the poor guy marn he's me nephew so leave him! :hiding:
:rollseyes wat i say??????? He knows i only messsssssssssssssss INNNNNNIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!! He ya nephew??? since when? :rollseyes

amyways bout drivin i dont wanna know nutin, me knows it aaaaaallllllllllll already (lol as if ahahaha)

Kittygyal
08-01-2006, 06:24 PM
:rollseyes wat i say??????? He knows i only messsssssssssssssss INNNNNNIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!! He ya nephew??? since when? :rollseyes

amyways bout drivin i dont wanna know nutin, me knows it aaaaaallllllllllll already (lol as if ahahaha)

lolz sis ask him when he was my nephew anyway lets not get off topic so sis can you drive??

Hijaabi22
08-01-2006, 06:25 PM
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan i can drive! whoooooooooooooo! watch out peopel Naila on da roaaaaaaaaaaadsssssss!

Kittygyal
08-01-2006, 06:26 PM
so you pasted your theory?? :X

Hijaabi22
08-01-2006, 06:27 PM
wat u on about?^^^ :rollseyes anh man i passed my PRACTICALLLLLLLLLLLLL ages bak

Kittygyal
08-01-2006, 06:28 PM
How Did You Find Your Practical?? And You Got A Car??

Hijaabi22
08-01-2006, 06:29 PM
[BANANA]:rollseyes HAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRD but i got thru it n yep i gta car :) :)[/BANANA]

Kittygyal
08-01-2006, 06:31 PM
[BANANA]:rollseyes HAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRD but i got thru it n yep i gta car :) :)[/BANANA]
oh yep i can remeber in USA when me brother was doing his and he found practical hard too but seriously i found quiet easy once i got down to it but i always start arguing with the driver :hiding: as he tells me to do this and am like get of am going to do it my self but top lad so all good, anyway you got a car eh? thought you haven't got one yet:rollseyes

Hijaabi22
08-01-2006, 06:33 PM
:rollseyes yea i gta car i even posted pics of it where were ya sleepin?? lol, anyways im bored on here am offfffffffffffffff

while im away CAN SUM1 PLEASE POST SUM GAMES ON HERE!!!

Kittygyal
08-01-2006, 06:35 PM
oh the yellow one so you'r dreaming lolz sis all good ;D

Hijaabi22
08-01-2006, 06:36 PM
[PIE]NO SIS I GTA REAL CAR :rollseyes anyways l8erssssssss[/PIE]

Kittygyal
08-01-2006, 06:37 PM
ok well done nd congrats :), anyway will post my car soon but i gota get a pic of it :)

H4RUN
08-02-2006, 05:58 PM
for sis who likes the yellow cars lool
ere u are specially 4 u...enjoy:)

who needs bright yellow lamborghini's? lol:giggling:
peace b un2 u all

REPSTER
08-02-2006, 06:53 PM

Lol i guess thats ur kinda car:haha::p
Do u drive 1 of them;D
(Joke):thumbs_up

H4RUN
08-02-2006, 07:39 PM
drive it u say! drive it?!!! i hear it's one of the hardest THING to drive lool mind u, will be fun 2 c how fast u can go round a corner without making it tip over :giggling: :D :giggling:

Hijaabi22
08-03-2006, 08:42 PM

peace b un2 u all
:giggling: BUY IT ME THEN INNNNNNNNNNNIT

Kittygyal
08-03-2006, 08:47 PM

peace b un2 u all

oh my words i can't afford that j/k oh Lord nephew is that all you can come up with??:X

H4RUN
08-03-2006, 08:51 PM
:giggling: BUY IT ME THEN INNNNNNNNNNNIT
buy it? BUY IT!? lol the doors probably fall off once u pull the handles, so erm buy? i think not lol, jus erm jump in lol n drive off, keys i hear u say...who need them, jus connect the few wires inder the steering lol [not promoting criminal activities officer] and bob's ur uncle, ok mayb not loool:giggling:

Kittygyal
08-03-2006, 08:53 PM
buy it? BUY IT!? lol the doors probably fall off once u pull the handles, so erm buy? i think not lol, jus erm jump in lol n drive off, keys i hear u say...who need them, jus connect the few wires inder the steering lol [not promoting criminal activities officer] and bob's ur uncle, ok mayb not loool:giggling:

Oh My words, i acn imagine sis Niala just jumping in being like Mrs Trunchball :giggling: :hiding: and then off she drives oh and i bet backl of the engine Gudness knows if it work oh remember the wheels are busted lolz and oh the doors are so creecky ewwww :giggling:

H4RUN
08-03-2006, 08:53 PM
oh my words i can't afford that j/k oh Lord nephew is that all you can come up with??:X
lol mayb if my aunt gave me sum early eid money :p i can come up with something a tad different....

Ameeratul Layl
08-03-2006, 08:54 PM
Salam,

It seems there are some good theoretical drivers around. If that make sence.
What type of questions do they ask? I want a head start so I can get my driving license straight away.InshAllah. :)

Wasalam

Kittygyal
08-03-2006, 08:55 PM
lol mayb if my aunt gave me sum early eid money :p i can come up with something a tad different....

oh Maybe if i take you to the dearest Park and then maybe if you can drive i will get you a present but NOT a promise tho, and nephew where is the teddy taht was in me car?! :hiding:

H4RUN
08-03-2006, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
Salam,

It seems there are some good theroretical drivers around. If that make sence.
What type of questions do they ask? I want a head start so I can get my driving license straight away.InshAllah. :)

Wasalam
i havn't got much of a clue, but just get familiar with road signs, well thats the main bit....and the rest inshallah u can pick up on in the little 'theory' books...
ma'salama

Kittygyal
08-03-2006, 08:56 PM
Salam,

It seems there are some good theroretical drivers around. If that make sence.

Wasalam

well basically i have done me Driving and what you need is a CD or a book to revise first off all :)

Ameeratul Layl
08-03-2006, 08:57 PM
well basically i have done me Driving and what you need is a CD or a book to revise first off all :)

Ukhti, why do I need a CD and book if I have you.
So, what type of questions?

H4RUN
08-03-2006, 09:00 PM

erm im not sure if i'm correct, nevertheless i think i read this in a theory book wen i was bout 12 yrs old......a sign with '60' on......what does that mean?..a] minimum speed 60 b]max 60 c]erm erm erm 60 passengers??? looool d] errrr i forgot lol

Kittygyal
08-03-2006, 09:02 PM

well basically they don't ask same questions well i will gave you a clue they will tell ask you to do well they will say take a turn and drive from corners and your driver will judge you to see how you go, and well what i was saying about a CD or a book was that you can get an idea well go to Google and search for practical theory and it will sum it up for you, as you know i am using 1 finger as me other finger has been bitten by a wasp! so once it gets well i will p'm you the rest sis ok also i will get you a link so you can read it, may i ask do you loive in Uk??:rollseyes

Ameeratul Layl
08-03-2006, 09:02 PM
erm im not sure if i'm correct, nevertheless i think i read this in a theory book wen i was bout 12 yrs old......a sign with '60' on......what does that mean?..a] minimum speed 60 b]max 60 c]erm erm erm 60 passengers??? looool d] errrr i forgot lol

If they have lol as part of the questions, I shan't be happy.
Would the answer to the question be:

a?

Hijaabi22
08-03-2006, 09:04 PM
ehhhhhhhhhh sis Ameeratul Layl how old r u i thought u were bowt my age?? sos how cum u aint drivin yet? :rollseyes... U need a theory book and CD, questions are sooooooooooooo booooooooooooooorin, they cover all sortsa stuff bit hard to like tell ya on here, go online innnnnnnnnnnit ull find out there, and theory consists of two bits the quesytions are only part 1 its the hazard perception that u gta worry bout!......and bro Harun and sis islamgyal I GTA YELLOW LAMBO DONT NEED THAT BANGER! Lol

Kittygyal

b?

sis me nephew has got an habit for saying "lol" :X

H4RUN

b?
YEP WE'RE ON TO A WINNER HERE! you'll be passed in no time, inshallah with my tuition lol

Ameeratul Layl
08-03-2006, 09:05 PM
well basically they don't ask same questions well i will gave you a clue they will tell ask you to do well they will say take a turn and drive from corners and your driver will judge you to see how you go, and well what i was saying about a CD or a book was that you can get an idea well go to Google and search for practical theory and it will sum it up for you, as you know i am using 1 finger as me other finger has been bitten by a wasp! so once it gets well i will p'm you the rest sis ok also i will get you a link so you can read it, may i ask do you loive in Uk??:rollseyes

You really don't mind helping?
I hope your finger gets well soon.inshAllah.
I hope to hear from you soon.inshAllah (via PM).

Kittygyal
08-03-2006, 09:06 PM
ehhhhhhhhhh sis Ameeratul Layl how old r u i thought u were bowt my age?? sos how cum u aint drivin yet? :rollseyes... U need a theory book and CD, questions are sooooooooooooo booooooooooooooorin, they cover all sortsa stuff bit hard to like tell ya on here, go online innnnnnnnnnnit ull find out there, and theory consists of two bits the quesytions are only part 1 its the hazard perception that u gta worry bout!......and bro Harun and sis islamgyal I GTA YELLOW LAMBO DONT NEED THAT BANGER! Lol

hey the Hazards Perception was like oh My Lord hard for me i was so scared on that part :hiding:

Ameeratul Layl
08-03-2006, 09:07 PM
YEP WE'RE ON TO A WINNER HERE! you'll be passed in no time, inshallah with my tuition lol

A winner? No, I hope to becomea fantastic driver if that is possible.InshAllah.

More questions please.

Kittygyal
08-03-2006, 09:07 PM
You really don't mind helping?
I hope your finger gets well soon.inshAllah.
I hope to hear from you soon.inshAllah (via PM).

i don't mind helping sis but am like me finger is like hurting and am using 1 finger :'(, sis just get a theory book or a CD trust me it would be simple for you, i wish i could send you mine but i don't know where you live :hiding:

Ameeratul Layl
08-03-2006, 09:09 PM
i don't mind helping sis but am like me finger is like hurting and am using 1 finger :'(, sis just get a theory book or a CD trust me it would be simple for you,
You take your time sister. But, I don't want a CD or book.

i wish i could send you mine but i don't know where you live :hiding:
And you shall never know.

Kittygyal
08-03-2006, 09:09 PM
A winner? No, I hope to becomea fantastic driver if that is possible.InshAllah.

More questions please.
sis i hope it goes all easy for you :) , and yes one thing i wana say is fist get some books or something to leanr or revise on NET is nothing but focusing it your self you will be a winner then ;)

take care

Kittygyal
08-03-2006, 09:10 PM
You take your time sister. But, I don't want a CD or book.

And you shall never know.
ok i don't want to know but will try to help you :)

Ameeratul Layl
08-03-2006, 09:11 PM
ok i don't want to know but will try to help you :)

InshAllah.

If anyone else knows of any links, do post them.inshAllah.

H4RUN
08-03-2006, 09:13 PM
salam
erm what about....whats the national speed limit? motorway speed limit?
erm where the coloured cats eyes come on the motorway? erm more to follow lol once brain gets into gear.
w/salam

Kittygyal
08-03-2006, 09:15 PM
salam
erm where the coloured cats eyes come on the motorway? erm more to follow lol once brain gets into gear.
w/salam
hey nephew just Zip it lolz :giggling:

rizwana87
08-03-2006, 09:16 PM
i passed fourth time :D i was happy wen i passed :P wikid feeling :D its gunna be a year sometime this august!!!!:D

Ameeratul Layl
08-03-2006, 09:17 PM
salam
w/salam

Bismillah...

National speed limit? = 30
Motorway speed limit? = 70
cats eyes? = coming onto motorway

I hope they are correct.InshAllah.

Muslim-Gyal
08-03-2006, 09:18 PM
im learning to drive rite now but still need to do my theory...but im so lazy lol

Ameeratul Layl
08-03-2006, 09:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim-Gyal
im learning to drive rite now but still need to do my theory...but im so lazy lol

Ukhti, we can study together.inshAllah.:)

Kittygyal
wake up and do it sis :)

H4RUN
Bismillah...

National speed limit? = 30
Motorway speed limit? = 70
cats eyes? = coming onto motorway

I hope they are correct.InshAllah.

erm im under age but er i think national is 60? correct me if im wrong fellow posters...
motorway correct although no one does that..
and cats eyes? not sure i think on departing? once again not sure, just thought i'd ask for the hek of it lol

Kittygyal
08-03-2006, 09:20 PM
Ukhti, we can study together.inshAllah.:)
no you can't sis you need to do it your self cause sis is not going to be with you at that time lolz get me??

Kittygyal
08-03-2006, 09:21 PM
erm im under age but er i think national is 60? correct me if im wrong fellow posters...
motorway correct although no one does that..
and cats eyes? not sure i think on departing? once again not sure, just thought i'd ask for the hek of it lol
hey i will get back to that after i get me neice to type for me if she does cause am in paaaain!! :'(

rizwana87
08-03-2006, 09:25 PM
after u pass ure test noone really adheres to the speed limits unless there are police or speed cameras *-) i dunno the limit jus drive at 60-70 pple go over tht limit anyway!!!!

Kittygyal
08-03-2006, 09:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rizwana87
after u pass ure test noone really adheres to the speed limits unless there are police or speed cameras *-) i dunno the limit jus drive at 60-70 pple go over tht limit anyway!!!!

hey i had to pay £60:00 cause me went way off the limit on Motor way so had to pay and got pulled out! :hiding:

Hijaabi22
08-03-2006, 09:28 PM
Ges wat i did yday, was so out of it that i went thru a red light :eek: thats three points if i got caught tahnk god i didnt!

Kittygyal
08-03-2006, 09:32 PM
Ges wat i did yday, was so out of it that i went thru a red light :eek: thats three points if i got caught tahnk god i didnt!

oh you'r like on hidden so you are not online hehe lolz, oh you got 4 points left haha i got 5 lolz

Muslim-Gyal
08-03-2006, 09:33 PM
hehe aww yeah just been so busy though just came back from holiday in malaysia so gonna start studying soon :p

Kittygyal
08-03-2006, 09:36 PM
hehe aww yeah just been so busy though just came back from holiday in malaysia so gonna start studying soon :p

oh ok thats cool, but have you done your theory??:rollseyes

H4RUN
08-03-2006, 09:36 PM
lol points? i got a way round that even though im under age [not promoting illegal activities officer lol]

Muslim-Gyal
08-03-2006, 09:37 PM
oh ok thats cool, but have you done your theory??:rollseyes
nope not done my theory yet lol

Kittygyal
08-03-2006, 09:38 PM
lol points? i got a way round that even though im under age [not promoting illegal activities officer lol]

hey nephew you can't even drive so what are you on about oh you drove a stolen car hehehe, oh points yep me got 5 points left 6 altogether 1 gone on Motor way and 5 left beta watch out! :grumbling

Kittygyal
08-03-2006, 09:39 PM
nope not done my theory yet lol

oh ok better get doing it then :)

Muslim-Gyal
08-03-2006, 09:41 PM
yeah i better but got so much going on right now i just dont know when to start :(

Kittygyal
08-03-2006, 09:43 PM
yeah i better but got so much going on right now i just dont know when to start :(

oh sis don't worry about it you will someday :), gotcha be patient :)

Muslim-Gyal
08-03-2006, 09:45 PM
yeah but its kinda hard when my parents keep tellikng me to get my theory over n done with lol

Kittygyal
08-03-2006, 09:46 PM
yeah but its kinda hard when my parents keep tellikng me to get my theory over n done with lol

oh don't worry you will do it :)

Muslim-Gyal
08-03-2006, 09:50 PM
inshAllah :)

Ameeratul Layl
08-04-2006, 09:35 AM
Salam,

I was thinking (something I tend to do alot), if I can navigate a bike, does that not boost the chances of being able to navigate a car and passing my test?inshAllah. It is only a thought.

Wasalam

Hijaabi22
08-04-2006, 12:15 PM
u havin a laff ryt??^^^ Drivin a car aint easy m8, tho it may luk it, but inshaAllah ull get thru it no worries there

Ameeratul Layl
08-04-2006, 12:17 PM
u havin a laff ryt??^^^ Drivin a car aint easy m8, tho it may luk it, but inshaAllah ull get thru it no worries there

Actually I were being serious. It was just a thought.

Hijaabi22
08-04-2006, 12:18 PM
drivin a car and ridin a bike ........two totally different things sweety

IbnAbdulHakim
08-04-2006, 01:35 PM
sis its not a bad start, :D , my instructor always says if u can drive a bike then you can certainly manage a car :thumbs_up and he was right aswell :)

Hijaabi22
08-04-2006, 01:38 PM
loooooooooooooool if only it was dat easy!! MY BRO GOT HIS TEST LETTER THRU 2DAY, HE WUDNT TELL ME WEN IT IS SO WEN HE LEFT I SEARCHED HIGH N LOW 4 HIS LETTER AND FOUND OUT AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA.....Am i a cow? :rollseyes lol

Ameeratul Layl
08-04-2006, 05:04 PM
sis its not a bad start, :D , my instructor always says if u can drive a bike then you can certainly manage a car :thumbs_up and he was right aswell :)

So, I was thinking well.
SubhanAllah.

H4RUN
08-04-2006, 07:47 PM
well for starters, it's just mainly getting used to the clutch control, once you've mastered that it's jus basic control of car, steering correctly and so on....once all that in the bag, go out on open dead roads and erm take it easy...and if someone can guide ya 4 a few manouvres then voila, you're on your way....
ps. yeh it helps to use the mirrors

Umm Safiya
08-04-2006, 09:17 PM

I got my 2nd driving test on monday.. Soo nervous..

Kittygyal
08-04-2006, 09:45 PM
drivin a car and ridin a bike ........two totally different things sweety

:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

Kittygyal
08-04-2006, 09:46 PM
Salam,

I was thinking (something I tend to do alot), if I can navigate a bike, does that not boost the chances of being able to navigate a car and passing my test?inshAllah. It is only a thought.

Wasalam

sis keep dreaming that will be the day when Cars and bikes are same :giggling:

Hijaabi22
08-05-2006, 01:05 PM
well for starters, it's just mainly getting used to the clutch control, once you've mastered that it's jus basic control of car, steering correctly and so on....once all that in the bag, go out on open dead roads and erm take it easy...and if someone can guide ya 4 a few manouvres then voila, you're on your way....
DRIVIN IS NOT THAT EASY!!!! :rant:

Hijaabi22
08-05-2006, 01:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Hamzah

I got my 2nd driving test on monday.. Soo nervous..
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCIIIIITED 4 U HOPE U PASS U GO GIRL!

H4RUN
08-05-2006, 01:11 PM
[QUOTE=-----------;436017]DRIVIN IS NOT THAT EASY!!!! :rant:[/QUOTE
i beg to differ sis, i aint saying oh coupla weeks behind the steering and you're michael bleedin schumacher lol :giggling: but erm yeh i still stand by that....

Snowflake
08-05-2006, 02:03 PM
Lool@bleedin micheal schumacher wateva..

Driving is easier than roller skating! At least you can stop a car without hitting a tree :heated: :giggling:

Kittygyal
08-05-2006, 02:08 PM

Lord you think driving is easy ah well think again NEPHEW!! i went through so much to past my driving ok!! :grumbling

H4RUN
08-05-2006, 03:55 PM
aah well everyone different, plus you could be a slow learner at driving eh eh eh lol:hiding: maybe u should have done what your nephew did lol start at an early age, early learning lol:D

Hijaabi22
08-05-2006, 05:15 PM
[QUOTE=H4RUN;436028]
DRIVIN IS NOT THAT EASY!!!! :rant:[/QUOTE
i beg to differ sis, i aint saying oh coupla weeks behind the steering and you're michael bleedin schumacher lol :giggling: but erm yeh i still stand by that....
ok m8 I jus hope U can prove me wrong then! lol

Hijaabi22
08-05-2006, 05:16 PM
i went through so much to past my driving ok!! :grumbling
me2man!these kids are jus dreamin innnnnnnnit sis, wats all dat bout^ drivn easier then rollerbaldin or wareva?! I think not gal! if only! :giggling:

aah well everyone different, plus you could be a slow learner at driving eh eh eh lol:hiding: maybe u should have done what your nephew did lol start at an early age, early learning lol:D
Im gna hand u in 4 joyridin u looney toon! Lol

Ameeratul Layl
08-05-2006, 08:49 PM
sis keep dreaming that will be the day when Cars and bikes are same :giggling:

It wasn't a dream it was just a logic thought.

Hijaabi22
08-05-2006, 09:41 PM
:rollseyes I cant ride a bike but i can drive a car :rollseyes^^^

IbnAbdulHakim
08-05-2006, 09:42 PM
lol thats quite funny, but same for my brother in law. Lol what a bunch of weirdo's ;D ;D

jk ofcourse, all offences taken should be converted into dua and given to me inshaAllah.

Hijaabi22
08-05-2006, 09:44 PM
:rollseyes whys dat funny lol?? I SIMPLY CANNOT RIDE A BIKE! No matter how hard I try! Nor can I rollerblade....or ice skate... or even walk proper 4 dat matter! SOOOOOOOOO WAT! Wats dat got 2 do wid drivin?! lol seriously???

H4RUN
08-05-2006, 09:48 PM
LOOOOOOOOOL@ walking straight.......wud rep buh not allowed lol....your lil 'gangster walk' eh....u saw all d peeps with the reputation had a certain 'gangsta' walk, so u thought in order 2 get sum reputation, u try it out....[walks wiv a 'gngsta limp' lol]............
u didn't really get any reputation but u did get help crossing the road....:giggling:
ma'salama
Fi AmanAllah

Hijaabi22
08-05-2006, 09:52 PM
:uhwhat
LOOOOOOOOOL@ walking straight.......wud rep buh not allowed lol....your lil 'gangster walk' eh....u saw all d peeps with the reputation had a certain 'gangsta' walk, so u thought in order 2 get sum reputation, u try it out....[walks wiv a 'gngsta limp' lol]............
u didn't really get any reputation but u did get help crossing the road....:giggling:
ma'salama
Fi AmanAllah

:giggling: lol i swear i cant walk proper...the amount of times ive gone flyin 4 a sixer UN-BELIEEEEEEVABLE MAN! Funny stuff lol ! Im startin to think my right leg shorter then my left....or is it the oher way round :rollseyes

Kittygyal
08-05-2006, 10:37 PM
oh my NEPHEW starts everything humm should tell your mam then!:hiding:
well remeber this you little kid me old :giggling:

Kittygyal
08-05-2006, 10:37 PM

same here thats weird but now am like can't walk staright :hiding: nono joke me can ride back and drive ahaha :)

Kittygyal
08-05-2006, 10:38 PM
ma'salama
Fi AmanAllah

lolz :giggling:

Kittygyal
08-05-2006, 10:38 PM
:uhwhat

:giggling: lol i swear i cant walk proper...the amount of times ive gone flyin 4 a sixer UN-BELIEEEEEEVABLE MAN! Funny stuff lol ! Im startin to think my right leg shorter then my left....or is it the oher way round :rollseyes
:X

NO COMMENT! :giggling:

Kittygyal
08-05-2006, 10:40 PM
It wasn't a dream it was just a logic thought.

well sis i do understand where your coming from like learn how to peddle and then learn how to press the brakes and the clutches i seriously get the message now sis :)

Hijaabi22
08-07-2006, 12:35 PM
SO any1 got their drivin test soon??? ;)

IbnAbdulHakim
08-07-2006, 12:37 PM
no :(, i tried cancellations a million times and the best i could get was 27th of september!! :anger:

Hijaabi22
08-07-2006, 02:40 PM
^^stik with it its in ramadhan ! InshaAllah U willllllllllllllll passsssssssss!!! Drivin suXxXxXxXxXxXXxXx anyways

Hijaabi22
08-07-2006, 03:31 PM
Y E S I T D O E S remeber that Mazed!! lol seriously guys once u pass n have ya own car u gna think wat i think of drivin ryt now - that it suXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

IbnAbdulHakim
08-07-2006, 03:32 PM
Y E S I T D O E S remeber that Mazed!! lol seriously guys once u pass n have ya own car u gna think wat i think of drivin ryt now - that it suXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
i drove my brothers 16valve vtech honda civic yesterday, it was very fun :) mashAllah

Hijaabi22
08-07-2006, 03:34 PM
i drove my brothers 16valve vtech honda civic yesterday, it was very fun :) mashAllah
yeah it is fun at tyms but wait till U in town and its packed out wid peopel and you cant find a parkin space and when u do its like so small taht u cant park n every1ns starin at ya and u gettin all embarssed and and and....i wont go on :uhwhat

IbnAbdulHakim
08-07-2006, 03:35 PM
yeah it is fun at tyms but wait till U in town and its packed out wid peopel and you cant find a parkin space and when u do its like so small taht u cant park n every1ns starin at ya and u gettin all embarssed and and and....i wont go on :uhwhat
mile end, sunday, tower bridge blocked, thousands of cars, veery tight spot outside of asian food store, turned on hazard warning lights and parallel parked in 2 seconds :D

Hijaabi22
08-07-2006, 03:39 PM
mile end, sunday, tower bridge blocked, thousands of cars, veery tight spot outside of asian food store, turned on hazard warning lights and parallel parked in 2 seconds :D
gud 4 u :mad: I can parallell park 2 - ryt line up with car full lok to the left lock off bak in a staright line a bit right lock take lock off and ta daaaaaaaaaaahhh me parked....... Lol seriously I havent tried parallell parkin wid my car yet ! Me jus likes to like find a parkin space big enuf 4 like thre cars and jus PULL UP litearally cos Im sooooooooooooooo laaaaaaaaaaazzzyyyyy or I park in car parks in them bay thingmajigs

Hijaabi22
08-07-2006, 03:40 PM
, turned on hazard warning lights
LOL thats what I do when I park....once I left em on and went shoppin came bak out and they were stil ON :eek: lol

piXie
08-07-2006, 04:00 PM

no fun driving in england. they dont let u speed :X

but in Pakistan (not that they let u speed there either, but u do anyway :sister:) its great

its dodgem cars ther :p n if u know how to drive ther
driving in the uk is easy :D or mayb not :-\

anywayz heres some tips on passing ur practical :

dont panick
if u do, just dont

i heard if u keep on failing they just give u ur license in th end, so long as u know how to park....
hav control over the wheel etc etc etc..........:uhwhat

IbnAbdulHakim
08-07-2006, 04:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by piXie

i heard if u keep on failing they just give u ur license in th end, so long as u know how to park....

that jus aint tru

piXie
08-07-2006, 04:06 PM
that jus aint tru
it is :X

H4RUN
08-07-2006, 04:07 PM
speed limits in england sheeeesh dey get on ma nerves lol!!!! BUT Isle of Man now there i wouldnt mind drivin lol...no speeed limit what so ever on mosta the roads i think....although u can get 'furious driving' written on ur license...pretty cool eh , 'FURIOUS' lolll oh and erm hand guns are legal lolll i prefer the water pistols eh eh eh :giggling:
ps. go ova 160mph and the camera cant catch a picture of your car...so erm next tym u feel lyk a erm superhero...jus make sure your can go over 160 lol ....pushin it eh? lol if not, then i've another coupla solutions 2 avoid getting 'snapped' by the camera's lol...jus PM me lol i MAY let know ;D

Hijaabi22
08-08-2006, 10:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by piXie
Wat a loada crap

Thanaa
08-08-2006, 01:45 PM

I passed the 2nd time...:statisfie
The first time was a disaster; I failed before even leaving my parking space, lol!
:giggling:

H4RUN
08-08-2006, 04:15 PM
how'd u manage that? forgot to close the doors? indicated left and went right? looool:giggling: ;D :giggling: erm set off in reverse, even though theres an old lady crossing the road with her groceries? lol
ma'salama

Thanaa
08-08-2006, 04:22 PM
how'd u manage that? forgot to close the doors? indicated left and went right? looool:giggling: ;D :giggling: erm set off in reverse, even though theres an old lady crossing the road with her groceries? lol
ma'salama
Lol!
It probably had something to do with the car that was coming up behind me as I went to pull out (it wasnt there before-I think it had come out of parking space several meters behind me, but I got marked for it anyway)...! :?

Then when i was doing a 3-point turn, I smacked the curb, lol!
My excuse for that one was that there was a dip in the road!
:okay: :coolsis:

H4RUN
08-08-2006, 04:27 PM
LoL. DIP! hehe lol erm yeh i always wonder why people always try to make it in 3 turns, im sure you can make more turns...someone correct me if im wrong...so long as u avoid the curb [ahem dip;D ] it don't matter how many turns u make....
ma'salama
ps. excuses excuses excuses lol

samsam
08-08-2006, 04:30 PM
I never passed mine
Failed about 3-4 times
Poor poor me!

Hijaabi22
08-08-2006, 04:33 PM
^ go4 it again!! DOOOONT give up!!

Lol n I thought I failed over silly things lol!!^^^^

H4RUN
08-08-2006, 05:11 PM
'If at 1st u don't succeed, dont try again you're probably cr*p at it anyway, EDIT EDIT EDIT i mean try try and TRY AGAIN :) :D

Thanaa
08-09-2006, 11:19 AM
LoL. DIP! hehe lol erm yeh i always wonder why people always try to make it in 3 turns, im sure you can make more turns...someone correct me if im wrong...so long as u avoid the curb [ahem dip;D ] it don't matter how many turns u make....
ma'salama
ps. excuses excuses excuses lol
Yeah, you can make it a 5-point turn, instead of a 3-point turn...lol!

Thanaa
08-09-2006, 11:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by samsam
I never passed mine
Failed about 3-4 times
Poor poor me!
Aww! Try again!
I just had to convince myself I didnt care if I passed or not, and then I did, lol.
That way I didnt worry, then panic, then (possibly) run a lot of people over...
:phew

Hijaabi22
08-09-2006, 04:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Thanaa
Aww! Try again!
I just had to convince myself I didnt care if I passed or not, and then I did, lol.
That way I didnt worry, then panic, then (possibly) run a lot of people over...
:phew
I cried the day i went 4 my test cos I thought id fail.....dad came to wish me lgud luk and gimme the whole ''its not the end of the world if u fail'' speech and i legged it up 2 my room and bawled my eyes out LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL am sucha baby! So wat im a gal! Lol I PASSED THE SAME DAY WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.