/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who is the best NON MUSLIM forummer...here?

north_malaysian
07-26-2006, 03:54 AM
I think snakelegs is the best Non Muslim forummer. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
07-26-2006, 04:05 AM
I believe this could become a very long list. There are and have been many here that have come with the attitude of sharing and understanding. There are a number that I have very high respect for. Just for starters. I admire the courage of Lavikoor. I do agree with you about Snakelegs, then we have the knowledge and honesty of Phil12123. One of my favorites is Wilberhum although I often disagree with him, he is fair and honest. there is also the young lady whose name I will not mention as she is currently on a self imposed fast from the internet. Geronimo and Koili are also 2 more that are gracious and fair.

If I were forced to name just one person I would have to say Lavikoor because of his courage and his willingness to share so much of his life with us.

north_malaysian
07-26-2006, 04:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I believe this could become a very long list. There are and have been many here that have come with the attitude of sharing and understanding. There are a number that I have very high respect for. Just for starters. I admire the courage of Lavikoor. I do agree with you about Snakelegs, then we have the knowledge and honesty of Phil12123. One of my favorites is Wilberhum although I often disagree with him, he is fair and honest. there is also the young lady whose name I will not mention as she is currently on a self imposed fast from the internet. Geronimo and Koili are also 2 more that are gracious and fair.

If I were forced to name just one person I would have to say Lavikoor because of his courage and his willingness to share so much of his life with us.
YEah...lavikor (my hebrew teacher), but he's no longer around isnt it. May God save him from the current conflict.

snakelegs and lavikor are the best Non Muslim forummers around...

syilla
07-26-2006, 04:25 AM
i agree with both of you

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
north_malaysian
07-26-2006, 04:27 AM
[BANANA]SNAKELEGS AND LAVIKOR - BE PROUD!![/BANANA]

Dahir
07-26-2006, 04:36 AM
[MAD]Wilburhurn, snakelegs, searchingsoul!!![/MAD]

Keltoi, HeiGou, and Geronimo are runner-ups as there can only be 3 winners! :D

The non-Muslim forumers have TWO distinct uses:

Wilbur, Snake, and SS give good pieces of advice and talk with lots of warm sense.

Keltoi, HeiGou, and Geronimo put up some eXtreme arguments! My kind of folk, but I'm soft on the warm ones. :D

north_malaysian
07-26-2006, 05:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
[MAD]Wilburhurn, snakelegs, searchingsoul!!![/MAD]

[B]Keltoi, HeiGou, and Geronimo are runner-ups as there can only be 3 winners! :D
I have a feeling that HeiGou had bad experiences with Malay superiority, but he doesnt realise that .. I also dont like Malay superiority. What a crazy world!! :p Actually preferred to call myself Malaysian rather than a 'Malay'.

khushnood
07-26-2006, 06:24 AM
I think SNAKELEGS & GLO

Dahir
07-26-2006, 06:26 AM
I think SNAKELEGS & GLO
I forgot about Glo! She's a good poster too! :D

north_malaysian
07-26-2006, 06:48 AM
Yeah. GLO..... u see, when you ceased to post something... people would tend to forget you.

My vote

[BANANA]snakelegs, lavikor and glo[/BANANA]

north_malaysian
07-26-2006, 06:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
better than tht... make a list... n add a poll...

n see the PUBLIC view...
how to make a poll?:rollseyes

Woodrow
07-26-2006, 07:04 AM
One of the best.

Woodrow
07-26-2006, 07:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
how to make a poll?:rollseyes
Perhaps you may wish to start a new thread. Select those mentioned here as being the nominees and start a thread titled something like "Vote for your favorite non-Muslim" a poll can be added when you start a thread. The instructions are in the FAQ link above and copied here:

You may notice that some threads on this forum also include a section where you can vote on an issue or question. These threads are called 'polls' and this is how to create them:

Creating a new poll

When you post a new thread, you may have the option to also create a poll.

This function allows you to ask a question and specify a number of possible responses. Other members will then be able to vote for the response they wish, and the results of the voting will be displayed in the thread.

An example poll might be:

What is your favorite color?

Red
Blue
Yellow
Green
Sky-blue pink with yellow spots
To create a poll when you post a new thread, simply click the 'Yes! post a poll' checkbox at the bottom of the page, and set the number of possible responses you want to include.

When you click the submit button, you will be taken to the poll creation page, where you can specify the question and the list of responses you want to include.

You may also want to specify a time limit for the poll, so that (for example) it only stays open for voting for a week.

Voting in and viewing a poll
To vote in a poll, simply select which option you want to vote for, and click the [Vote!] button. You may view the current results for a poll before you vote by clicking the 'View Results' link. Voting in a poll is entirely optional. You may vote for any of the available options, or cast no vote at all.

Generally, once you have voted in a poll, you will not be able to change your vote later, so place your vote carefully!

Anonymous.92
07-26-2006, 07:11 AM
No offense, but I don't think it is good to judge people like that. I mean what about the forummers that get left out? They could take it personally.

lolwatever
07-26-2006, 07:15 AM
^^ i agree

and on what basis are we judging them? sweet words and agreement all the way isn't necessarily better than someone who might giv himself and us a hard time, but really wants answers...

(yeh i know ppl like joe98 and others giv themselves and ourselves a hard time without wanting anything in particular.. but u get wat i mean)

salamz

Dahir
07-26-2006, 07:15 AM
No offense, but I don't think it is good to judge people like that. I mean what about the forummers that get left out? They could take it personally.
If you post and contribute enough, you won't be left out, guaranteed.

There's Duskiness, she's from Northern Poland, she's been around for some time, but she doesn't post much.

That's why its best not to have a Poll, too many people to name and names you forget are left out.

Anonymous.92
07-26-2006, 07:19 AM
If you post and contribute enough, you won't be left out, guaranteed.
What if there is a non muslim and is more of a reader than a poster?

Woodrow
07-26-2006, 07:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous.92
Pros, cons and neutral

Pros: It will recognise those whose opinions are respected and honored

It can guide all to understand what is seen with respect

It can help all members recognise that we are all people

Cons: Some people may feel left out

There may be accusations of favoritism

Neutral: It is just a more visible application of the rep system.

By having the vote only with a limited number of nominees most
people should see that nobody is singled out and understand that
not being nominated is not related to being forgotten

north_malaysian
07-26-2006, 07:26 AM
Pros, cons and neutral

Pros: It will recognise those whose opinions are respected and honored

It can guide all to understand what is seen with respect

It can help all members recognise that we are all people

Cons: Some people may feel left out

There may be accusations of favoritism

Neutral: It is just a more visible application of the rep system.

By having the vote only with a limited number of nominees most
people should see that nobody is singled out and understand that
not being nominated is not related to being forgotten
I think maybe we should just leave it like this, who knows that in the next month there would be like 100 new non muslim forummers here...

Anonymous.92
07-26-2006, 07:28 AM
^^ Yeah maybe...

Woodrow
07-26-2006, 07:40 AM
I really do not want to say anyone is my favorite. I have seen good points in all of them. A few I do not agree with, but I have very high regards for them and in that sense they are favorites.

songinwind
07-26-2006, 07:47 AM
I have to agree with woodrow....wonder if a poll is taken about us:rollseyes :giggling:

north_malaysian
07-26-2006, 07:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by songinwind
I have to agree with woodrow....wonder if a poll is taken about us:rollseyes :giggling:
about us? hmmm... I think Dahir and I would be the most 'crazy' Muslim here then......:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

Fishman
07-26-2006, 07:53 AM
:w:
Czgibson, Glo and Lavikor.

The other Christian members are also quite nice.

about us? hmmm... I think Dahir and I would be the most 'crazy' Muslim here then......
Muezzin and Minaz are definitely the craziest Muslims here. Although I do enjoy talking about glowing black metal ducks, the official hole in the ground topic, and glass penguins. Not to mention that silly poll I started.
:w:

north_malaysian
07-26-2006, 07:56 AM
Yeah...czgibson too.... now I have 4 favourites non Muslim forummers.

[BANANA]Snakelegs, Lavikor, Glo and Czgibson[/BANANA]

Woodrow
07-26-2006, 07:56 AM
about us? hmmm... I think Dahir and I would be the most 'crazy' Muslim here then......:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:
I would like to nominate Brother Alpha Dude for that honor.

north_malaysian
07-26-2006, 07:57 AM
I would like to nominate Brother Alpha Dude for that honor.
:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

Snowflake
07-26-2006, 08:00 AM
Salam,

While we all appreciate the input from fair & sensible non-muslim members, I don't think we should be singling anyone out and worst creating a poll.

Nobody would put them all in one room and make personal distinctions..then why here? Yes, their input is interesting, but all praises are for Allah alone.

syilla
07-26-2006, 08:23 AM
any honor for the muslims one...other than the craziest...

north_malaysian
07-26-2006, 09:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
any honor for the muslims one...other than the craziest...
Like the most calm and patient Muslim forummer?:rollseyes

ZOREENA
07-26-2006, 06:00 PM
What About New Comer...or The Best Threader Poster For That Month...it Could All Be Based On A Monthly Thing...itz Also Nice To Be Recognised For Things And Nice To Have Motivation...so I Dont Think Its That Bad An Idea...u Could Have A Poll First Of All Asking If We Should Do A Poll!!!! Rofl!!! I Hink Heyyyaaaa!!

Brother_Mujahid
07-26-2006, 08:04 PM
no ones mentioned root

scentsofjannah
07-26-2006, 10:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous.92
true..totally agree so thats why im refraining

aamirsaab
07-26-2006, 10:21 PM
:sl:
Well it's quite obviously me.

It depends on what you mean by best. In terms of behaviour, a lot of the non-muslim posters are pretty good. One should also note that a post is not a full representation of the person here, so defining that person as the best non muslim based on their posts wouldn't be fair.

Again, it all depends on how you define "best".

bint_muhammed
07-26-2006, 11:23 PM
i think Eric as he's such a peaceful person! heigou? i'm not so sure about1 no offence!

ZOREENA
07-26-2006, 11:24 PM
Mad Mad Mad Ppl!!

syilla
07-27-2006, 01:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ZOREENA
What About New Comer...or The Best Threader Poster For That Month...it Could All Be Based On A Monthly Thing...itz Also Nice To Be Recognised For Things And Nice To Have Motivation...so I Dont Think Its That Bad An Idea...u Could Have A Poll First Of All Asking If We Should Do A Poll!!!! Rofl!!! I Hink Heyyyaaaa!!
maybe weekly...

to make sure everyone will get the honor...

they should make more than 20 category...hehe

north_malaysian
07-27-2006, 03:15 AM
It'll be like grammy awards then.... red carpet anyone?;D :giggling: :giggling:

searchingsoul
07-27-2006, 04:03 AM
I nominate Gary. He is practical, to the point, eloquent, and shall I go on?

north_malaysian
07-27-2006, 04:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by searchingsoul
Go on.....

Dahir
07-27-2006, 04:19 AM
Nah. He's okay, he's on like the same level as Joe98, they take themselves far too seriously and contribute exclusively to World Affairs, they need to contribute to other sections before reaching "snakelegs" status.

As for my fave non-Muslim poster, it'd have to be Wilberhurn.

Malaikah
07-27-2006, 04:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ya_Giney
i think Eric as he's such a peaceful person!

oh yeh hes amazing!! really cool guy mashaallah.

i like searchingsoul, i find her sincere and nice. Glo is cool too.

searchingsoul
07-27-2006, 04:44 AM
Go on.....
Well, he makes me laugh a lot.

Even when he's being sarcastic there's truth to his statements.

Dahir
07-27-2006, 04:53 AM
Even when he's being sarcastic there's truth to his statements.
GARY? He's a bit hardcore for me!

Sis786
07-27-2006, 08:04 AM
Hmm i would say Heigou (as me and him started the forum the same time and he picks on me)

and i also like Duke, Gary, Snakelegs and Glo..i think they are cool!

ZOREENA
07-27-2006, 11:43 AM
I Love U Allll!!!!!

Kittygyal
07-27-2006, 11:46 AM
all of them

Ghazi
07-27-2006, 11:47 AM

Has to be "Glo".

SirZubair
07-27-2006, 11:50 AM
snakelegs, searchingsoul, Glo, Panatella, are the best Non-muslim forumers i have come across on this forum.

If you would like to chat with more good non-muslim forumers on a forum which isn't islamic, go to : http://www.fightdemback.org/forum/index.php

ZOREENA
07-27-2006, 11:53 AM
THE NAME OF THE SITE SAYS IT ALL!! lol!! So i gotta question....was their a crucifixion/crucifiction???

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.