/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Conflict of TIME ZONES!

Dahir
07-26-2006, 06:02 AM
I've just noticed this a week back that there's a great conflict of Time Zones! See, I'm on a Central North American timezone, I think its like -600GMT or some odd digit like that!

See, I've also noticed that when its midnight, North_Malaysian, mlsh27, Lammagad, sweetbanana86, and Crystal4Peace come out to post. Meaning it must be around afternoon for them.

In the early mornings, around afternoon, Fi_Sabillah, Alpha_Dude, and seekerofilm are usually out to play, and its around Maghrib for them.

And at ALL TIMES, zAk and Woodrow are out playing, must be all that harddrive and internet speed they're trying to utilize. :D

Anyhow, I hope you see this bizarre pattern that's struck a chord with me!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mlsh27
07-26-2006, 06:05 AM
Salam,
On the same timezone as you, Dahir...

Dahir
07-26-2006, 06:10 AM
On the same timezone as you, Dahir...
In Arizona I would've guessed you're two hours behind me on Pacific time, but, oh well...anyhow, are you nocturnal??

Dahir
07-26-2006, 06:12 AM
so luckily... being in the middle i meet almost everybody online... frm aussies to amreekans...
IMPOSTER!

You said you were from India, NOT the Mid-East!

You said you had 2 kids, who...at this time, were at school.

You said you were 49 years of age!

You said you worked at an office that enabled you to be online at all times (might be true)!

IMPOSTER!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mlsh27
07-26-2006, 06:12 AM
Nope, just have a hard time sleeping, but now I have meds for that,inshaAllah they work! Wouldn't Pacific time mean you are on West Coast?

Dahir
07-26-2006, 06:29 AM
Nope, just have a hard time sleeping, but now I have meds for that,inshaAllah they work! Wouldn't Pacific time mean you are on West Coast?
Yeah. I assumed any state West of Arizona would be West coast, and I thought Arizona was split between Southwestern and West Coast origins, but I guess that begins in southern California.:rollseyes :?

mlsh27
07-26-2006, 06:31 AM
It's nice because we don't have Daylight Savings do we never have to change our clocks one hour later or earlier.Alhumdulillah!

ABWAN
07-26-2006, 06:45 AM
As far as I know, Arizona and Indiana are the only 2 states that don't observe Daylight savings. Arizona doesn't follow PST as such, they follow Mountain Standard time, which is the same as PST in summer.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.