/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you speak Arabic?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Re.TiReD
09-18-2008, 09:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bewildred
La, ana mul'hama bi chi'r faqat. La ibda' li.:-[
Translate please? :ooh:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bewildred
09-18-2008, 09:43 PM
Lol. I just said that I'm just fervently loving poetry. I have no talent.

Re.TiReD
09-18-2008, 09:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bewildred
Lol. I just said that I'm just fervently loving poetry. I have no talent.
Ahh :-[ JazakAllahu Khayran for the trans

dilkadr
09-19-2008, 03:26 AM
It is interesting to communicate in transliterated Arabic, but we have to have some convention to do so...

I love to communicate in Arabic but here do not have any other Arabic speaking friends.

May Allah Help Me.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
09-19-2008, 06:36 AM
Arabic is very a nice language

Allah yusahel alykom ta'alem alugha al arabia
May allah ease your Arabic learning and make you all perfect

islam lover
09-19-2008, 04:48 PM
اللغة العربية هي احلى لغة بالعالم لانها لغة القران الكريم

Ro7_al7zen
09-21-2008, 08:32 PM
it's 54 pages **.. many posts to read and short time to do ..

but I get the idea... and I hope everybody learn arabic..

I want to say for whom want to learn Arabic don't worry arabic is easy language and any one can learn it quickly

Ali.
09-26-2008, 06:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam lover
اللغة العربية هي احلى لغة بالعالم لانها لغة القران الكريم
:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up :thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

freshwayz
01-23-2009, 05:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faye
I can speak, and write. I can read, but I don't always know every word, though I can decipher with dictionaries. I can't always understand spoken Arabic, due to accents or slang (I study Quranic Arabic). And, even more miracuously, I just finished my second year of studying Arabic.
Again, dictionaries are not infallable, they do have mistakes, so be careful.

Silver
01-23-2009, 05:33 PM
I speak arabic, it's my native language :) Good luck to all of you who are trying to learn it!! It's not that difficult!!! I know that God will reward you for trying to learn the language of the Holy Quran !!! :)

osama1985
02-02-2009, 10:16 AM
alssalam alikom warhamato allah

i can speak arabic very well walhamdolillah ...
i learned it in syria which is the best place to learn arabic as i read before i travel to syria
there are so many westerns in syria learning arabic and i studied in to learn arabic center
www.tolearnarabic.com

at first it was diffecult to me to deal with arabic since it's so different from other languages such as english and spanish and i was furstrated

but every thing in syria helps you to talk in arabic and people here are very kind and famous of thier hospitality and the good thing is that in syria they don't speak english as they do in egept

freshwayz
02-11-2009, 06:44 PM
Grammar system is more useful than just spoken, but spoken is also useful for basic communication.

Gia
02-12-2009, 06:11 AM
Arabic is my first tongue. I wish all those who wish to learn/are learning Arabic the best of luck.

If anyone needs any question, I'm always happy to help :)

aysegul
02-13-2009, 01:05 PM
I only read arabic and ı can Hardly understand when someone writes something....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.