/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Helppp Moiii

chacha_jalebi
07-26-2006, 03:43 PM
salaamm

Bismillah Ir Rahman Nir Raheem

elo ello

i keep gettin this little circle tin, in the bottom rite hand side of my computer & it says your computer is infected, with spyware adware, does anyone know how i can get rid of it and any good programs, because all the ones i have seen you gota pay like £40 :p and i aint payin that :p so any help :D:D:D:D

jazakhallah :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Halima
07-27-2006, 01:38 AM
:sl:

All I had simply done was researched on google and came up with the direct resource of how to protect your PC from spyware/Adware. What is comes up on your computer is simply spam and advertisements even when you are not browsing the internet.

Insha'Allah Khair this should help you to fix your problem on your PC.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...t_spyware.mspx

:w:

aamirsaab
07-27-2006, 07:56 AM
You could try avast. I used that last year, and it was great. Until it busted up. So had to get a new comp (to tell you the truth, pc was mashed up BEFORE avast)

I'd recommend you buy one though. The "free" ones either require a subscription somewhere down the line or are absolute crap. One time, I got one and all it did was scan the hard drive and tell me that I had several viruses...like I didn't already know. And to top that one all off, the program then said "if you want me to delete these viruses, cough up yo' dowla, sucka!"

........so yeah, buy one.

Muslim Soldier
08-01-2006, 05:51 PM
There are some spyware which hijack your desktop and show fake messages convincing you to buy thier brand of anti-spyware.

I reccomend the use of Lavasoft Ad-Aware. It is free and good.
Or try Spy Sweeper

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
08-01-2006, 05:55 PM
well go and pay £40:00 :p

limitless
08-01-2006, 05:55 PM

I recommand webroots spysweeper and ad-aware. Don't bother with MS, it uses too much resource and not effective against spyware.

Kittygyal
08-01-2006, 05:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Go with Lavasoft Ad-Aware (to remove adware), with Spybot search and destroy (to remove spyware) and AVG free edition (to remove viruses).

These are all free. :D
also you can get a disk on Anti- Viruses so read that first! , if not then just get a technition to come over to your house or just pay £40:00:hiding:

A7med
08-01-2006, 07:01 PM
if i get any virus or spyware i back up everything on CDs and restore my pc :D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-01-2006, 08:05 PM

Go here and read it, and do EVERYTHING they tell you to do:

http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2852

If that does not work, register and post a HijackThis Log file here:

http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/Malwa...-Here-f37.html

Then wait for them to reply and follow and do whatever they tell you to do.

Ive used em many times for help and they are really the best free internet helpers out there. Plus they know what they are talking about.

chacha_jalebi
08-01-2006, 08:06 PM
can i just ask, is norton anti virus good, because moi was on the verge of buyin that, but they didnt have it in stock :p :D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-01-2006, 11:45 PM

Its good, but it takes up quite a lot of RAM. I have it, but i have it turned off and use it occasionaly only to run virus scans. I would say, get Zone Alarm Security Suite. Its one of the best programs out there and it doesnt use too much RAM. I have it running all the time on my computer.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.