/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Poem - What Have You Done Israel??

chacha_jalebi
07-26-2006, 06:47 PM
salaaam

Bismillah Ir Rahman Nir Raheem

everyone knows that israel is a wannabe country & they actin all tough :p inshallah they will be sorted out soon :D

heres a poem .....

Israel,an illegitimate state
Full of envy and hate!
You wreak havoc upon the muslim nation
Such destruction and devastation
Its nothing but greed for land
Israel attacks with a merciless hand
Innocent women,children,dead in a heap
Do israelis think arab lives are cheap?
Israel what have you done?
For God sake,leave the muslims alone!
Lebanon needs humanitarian aid
How do we get past an israeli blockade!
If we stand togther and shout
Surely the international community can get israel OUT

ameen we will get em out of this world :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strider
07-26-2006, 08:37 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Nice flow. I have a question: Presuming that Israel is driven outwhere do you propose all the Israeli's live? Israel isn't illegally occupying all land which is within its borders.

Ma'assalama

Najiullah
07-27-2006, 02:27 AM
very nice :)

palestine_heart
07-27-2006, 03:59 PM
Assalamoalaikum,

In my opinion Usa should move all the Israelis here in the usa, then they can see first hand how greedy Israel really is.

fee amaan Allah
sister fatemah

waalaikum assalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kidman
07-27-2006, 04:26 PM
nice poem, and to the post above ^^^ haha, i agree... never really thought of that... america will then hate the israeli's and this time the israeli's didn't even have to use weapons, just their greed, lol.

Muhammad Waqqas
07-29-2006, 06:54 PM
Israeel is not a country, by the way. As a Muslim we cannot accept it to be an established state, and also in reality, they are not. I have heard that there is a Hadith that says that these Israeeles will never sattle down in any place.

After hitler kicked these jews out of Germany, they came to Palastine and are trying to occopy their country now.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.