/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How could I have not known

sweetbanana86
07-26-2006, 07:06 PM
Salam alaikum sisters and brothers

for the past few days i have been wondering, how is it that i never knew nothing about the events going in the middle east, when i was younger like 10 ( 20 now) i heard the common saying " peace in the middle east" but i acctually thought that America was the east

and then in 2001 i hear on the news about bin laden and Afghanistan and there ties with 9/11 but yet we are at war with Iraq, and

for past year or so, i have been seeing signs and posters with the bold letters with " Free Palestine" and

and finally we reach the Israel and lebanon attacks

I want to blame the media for not reporting facts but maybe i should be blaming myself for not educating myself that

Islam teaches us that we should educate ourselves and that Allah loves those who educate themselves

so i challenge all of you who read this to educate themselves on a daily basis not just about islam but about what's going on around you, but weather, you know it or not............ the day of judgement is coming and someone has done me favor and show me one of the signs that is going on right now

Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!