/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam o alikum

- Qatada -
05-29-2005, 07:25 PM
Assalam o alikum. i'm new to this forum and i knw some of the members already including baby girl and bro Farhan and 3washey - sister aeisha, mash Allah they reli safe ppl which made me want to join this forum even more :).

I'm 16yrs old and was born a muslim and insh Allah i wna stay a muslim fo eternity. As the Prophet Muhammed (salalahu alaihi wasalam) said:

The example of a pious companion and an evil companion is like that of a musk seller and a person blowing a furnace. As for the musk seller, he may give you some or you may purchase some from him or you would obtain a beautiful fragrance from him. As for the person blowing the furnace he may either burn your clothing or you would obtain an unpleasant odour from him.’

it depends on which people you be with that affects what kind of person u r - and that is the reason i want to be part of this forum :D jazak Allah khayr.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
05-29-2005, 07:26 PM
Wa alaikumusalaam :D

Welcome to the forums Akhee :D

I hope you enjoy your stay and benefit from it InshaAllah :D

Ra`eesah
05-29-2005, 07:31 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Mashallah!!!!!

Ya Hala Marhaba to Li here is a Nasheed to welcome you! :)

mashallah that was the best intro i have read in all my time here :thumbs_up

~ :wilted_ro ~ :wilted_ro ~ :wilted_ro ~ :wilted_ro ~ :wilted_ro ~ :wilted_ro ~ :wilted_ro ~ :wilted_ro ~ :wilted_ro ~ :wilted_ro ~ :wilted_ro~

Ansar Al-'Adl
05-29-2005, 07:46 PM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by Aqib
The example of a pious companion and an evil companion is like that of a musk seller and a person blowing a furnace. As for the musk seller, he may give you some or you may purchase some from him or you would obtain a beautiful fragrance from him. As for the person blowing the furnace he may either burn your clothing or you would obtain an unpleasant odour from him.’
One of my favourite hadith. :) May Allah swt bless you and make your stay here most beneficial in both this life and the hereafter.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
05-29-2005, 08:24 PM

:welcome:

soulja-ess
05-29-2005, 08:47 PM

:welcome: to LI akhi :)

:w:

*charisma*
05-29-2005, 09:30 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE FORUM EKHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):): ):):):):):)

may you enjoy ur stay and find it beneficial inshallah!! :D:D
great intro :D:D jazak allah khieran :)

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

A7med
05-30-2005, 02:03 PM
salaam bro WELCOME!! hope u enjoy!!! ;)

Protected_Diamond
05-31-2005, 09:52 AM
:sl: lol what are you doing ere?? lol nah im jokin hope u enjoy yo stay well of course you will coz im ere 2 look afta ya lool

enjoy yo stay bro! :sister:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.